The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about to throw some money down especially when my original tee is worn to death 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been saying I’ll get the box tattoo for a couple of years and just have never done it. If I could have got one at Finsbury I would have!

I’ve been saying I’ll get the box tattoo for a couple of years and just have never done it. If I could have got one at Finsbury I would have!
I got mine a couple of days before Finsbury, I love it

• Heart
I wanted the box necklace for ages but I just can’t afford it 🥲
It’s so expensive for no reason whatsoever
---
I was never allowed one because of my work but I want one so badly!

Last edited:
if I wore earrings I’d probably get those. I bought a rose gold necklace from someone a month or so before Finsbury otherwise I would ABSOLUTELY get it. I just love the box aesthetic

I feel like the rose gold will go rusty really quickly and you won’t be able to clean it properly, like with Pandora rose gold stuff. I don’t really wear silver but if I was to buy one I’d get the silver one for that reason

I think I remember seeing that there’s two rose gold ones? One, the original, is much better quality, and then the later ones do tarnish/rust.

not sure which version they’ll be selling through this run of promo, the one I’ve got wasn’t new when I bought it, but it’s definitely still very much rose gold ( even though my photo makes it look yellow)

Attachments

I think I remember seeing that there’s two rose gold ones? One, the original, is much better quality, and then the later ones do tarnish/rust.

not sure which version they’ll be selling through this run of promo, the one I’ve got wasn’t new when I bought it, but it’s definitely still very much rose gold ( even though my photo makes it look yellow)
This has made me want to put one on my credit card. On the website it looks really brassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.