The 1% Club - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the 1% question! First time ever.
Also knew one of the contestants!

High excitement all round ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought they were going to run out of contestants, the rate they were going out this week. Somehow ended up with four finalists though.

Got the 1% question! First time ever.
Also knew one of the contestants!

High excitement all round ๐Ÿ˜‚
Very exciting for you!!
I got the 1% question straightaway but not some of the others.It's interesting how these brain puzzles are graded in terms of perceived difficulty.

Is that the last of this series, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Got all but one question right this week, couldnโ€™t think quickly enough for the alphabet chess board one!

Reactions: 2
Got all but one question right this week, couldnโ€™t think quickly enough for the alphabet chess board one!
I couldn't grasp that one at all, though realise the chess board element was a bit of a red herring. I did better this week than last though.
My OH kept arguing about the 'add a letter to 8 to make something heavy', as 'weight' doesn't really equal heavy. We got it right but it was a bit of an odd question.

• Heart
I couldn't grasp that one at all, though realise the chess board element was a bit of a red herring. I did better this week than last though.
My OH kept arguing about the 'add a letter to 8 to make something heavy', as 'weight' doesn't really equal heavy. We got it right but it was a bit of an odd question.
I thought that too...

There are some surprisingly thick contestants this series ๐Ÿค”
Difference between corrie photo well one says rovers return the other ravers return
3 people missed that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of the questions were really hard ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The 'Richardson, Jameson....' one I still don't understand ๐Ÿ˜‚

Some of the questions were really hard ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The 'Richardson, Jameson....' one I still don't understand ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love this quiz show! I found last night's questions quite straightforward until the Richardson/Jackson etc question. I get really furious with myself if I donโ€™t make it to at least 20%! ๐Ÿคฃ
---
There are some surprisingly thick contestants this series ๐Ÿค”
Difference between corrie photo well one says rovers return the other ravers return
3 people missed that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
The thing with that question was how to answer it. My partner answered simply with the letter A, whereas I wrote ravers. We were both marked correct. ๐Ÿ™‚

Omg I can't watch it with my OH any more.
He complains so much about the waffle in between the questions. I do agree but his constant shouting 'I don't bleeping care what you'd do with the money' and 'why does anyone think Lee Mack is funny' is gradually wearing me down ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fair play on the woman who won it tonight though. I didn't spot that last sequence at all.

I enjoy this programme but I find it fascinating how the brain works. I am absolutely crap at it. My brain just doesn't function right for this kind of show whereas I'm pretty sure my husband would get to the end. The brain is a funny thing.

Well done that lady tonight. I didn't have a clue.

Reactions: 4
Omg I can't watch it with my OH any more.
He complains so much about the waffle in between the questions. I do agree but his constant shouting 'I don't bleeping care what you'd do with the money' and 'why does anyone think Lee Mack is funny' is gradually wearing me down ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fair play on the woman who won it tonight though. I didn't spot that last sequence at all.
We record it and fast forward through the waffle!
---
I enjoy this programme but I find it fascinating how the brain works. I am absolutely crap at it. My brain just doesn't function right for this kind of show whereas I'm pretty sure my husband would get to the end. The brain is a funny thing.

Well done that lady tonight. I didn't have a clue.
I hope she gets her tour of the EastEnders set!

I love it. We sit down as a family and play every week. Itโ€™s the only time our teenage sons come through and sit with us ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5