The 1% Club - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a stupid show. I would be absolute rubbish. I might send my husband in though, he's doing very well.

I wondered what would happen if they got to a point when everyone got the answers wrong and it turns out….they just get to play for the jackpot anyway? 😩

Reactions: 4
β€œI picked cat cos it’s the only one I’ve not got in my house”

• Haha
I love this quiz!
My favourite atm.
My husband is annoyingly really good at it though πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I thought the 1% question was much easier than some of the earlier ones this week?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes it does! I actually got it but wouldn't have made the final question round.. I find the number sequences hard.

Oh yes it does! I actually got it but wouldn't have made the final question round.. I find the number sequences hard.
So do I - as soon as I see numbers I think 'oh I can't do that' and give up before I even try.
I find the words and general logic ones easier. Usually πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
It's much easier to solve these questions at home when you're not under studio lights with the clock ticking loudly! I'd fail at the first hurdle andbe ridiculed by Lee Mack!:giggle:

I didn't really understand how the last round people all got it wrong and yet still got to go forward to the 1% question 🀣

Has anybody actually taken part in this or been in the audience? How do they have so many brothers/sisters/boyfriends etc competing too - I take it the application process caters for group entries, in order to give Lee Mack more links to create his drivel about?

It must be torture to be in the studio (especially if you go out in the first question and then have to sit there for hours while they film the rest!). It has to take hours, with certain of the questions where it's not just an "A" or "B" answer, checking everybody's answers must take a couple of minutes. And then I presume they film like 10 sets of Lee banter between every question and edit down to the 2 or so that are vaguely good enough for us to see.