The 1% Club - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving it! Was really chuffed to get every question apart from the 1% one right tonight. I do find the order of the questions strange though - like some of the later ones feel easier than some earlier ones.

Reactions: 7
Me and my eldest watched it last night, really good fun and my son got some of the questions right which he was chuffed about! Nice to find something we can both watch when his sister has gone to bed, usually there isn't anything on which is appropriate after 9.

Reactions: 3
Enjoying it so far but love a good game show and have always like Lee mack so win win for me

Reactions: 2
I love it! Just caught up with it on ITV Hub, such a clever concept for a game show.

Episode 1 - I only got a couple of the questions wrong, and I got the 1% one right 🥳
Episode 2 - well, let’s just say it made me feel like a right dunce 🤣 I really struggled with a lot of the questions!

Will definitely be following this show!

I made it to the final on episode 1 but screwed up. My husband was out at 15% but did get the 1%.

Second episode I made it to 15% but could not fathom the final. Nor could my husband.

I think it's interesting to see which type of questions favour me and my husband, depending on our strengths.

(I know of the two tennis players in episode 2 so had a big advantage).

I love it! It's so nice to have questions that aren't general knowledge and everyone can take part.

Some of the 'which is the odd one out' questions infuriate me though, as there's endless reasons why one word could be the odd one out. Eg the one with Coffee (which they said was correct), I said Uneven as it was the only word to begin with a vowel. But in their game my answer would be incorrect 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m loving it! Was really chuffed to get every question apart from the 1% one right tonight. I do find the order of the questions strange though - like some of the later ones feel easier than some earlier ones.
Agree. I could answer most of the later questions ( apart from the last one!) but I would have been out on the one after Robin Hood last week! I enjoyed it!

Usually I get almost all of them right but I was stumped by quite a few tonight! Didn’t get the book one at all. My OH and I both got the final question but it took us absolutely ages and we had it on pause. At least 5 minutes I was so impressed they both got it in thirty seconds 😂

And some of them, where you have to find the connection or odd one out, definitely are a bit ambiguous. The odd one out question I said A) olive because the others all began with the letter of the answer I.e b) berry c) cliff d) desk. I know b was holly but it did also show a berry so 🤷🏻‍♀️ The guy did also have a point with the ‘from trees’ answer. Lee said it was tenuous but no more tenuous than the actual answer 🙄

I struggled last night too. My daughter got the majority right but we both said cliff because of the link to wood 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I love this show I didn't get the book one because they shrunk the books before I had finished reading the titles!

Some of the questions, I’ve seen in the Professor Layton games so I’m cheating. That bat and ball question had me and mum arguing 😆