ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now talking about how she used to be jealous of the rich older white ladys dressed nice shopping in to max. Now she is the nicely dressed rich white lady 😂😂😂😂
She does realise it’s a discount shop. How is she thinking she is making people jealous with her £3 face creams and that.
The harder she try’s to prove she is rich the more poor and desperate she is coming across
She needs to stop with this I’m rich bullshit it’s cringe as hell and that’s exactly what it is bullshit! Can’t say I’ve ever seen a rich old white lady wearing TNs with the laces pulled out, a creased baggy tshirt and a pair of grandad pj bottoms but in her words we move.. She is the most desperate witch on the gram

Reactions: 7
Now talking about how she used to be jealous of the rich older white ladys dressed nice shopping in to max. Now she is the nicely dressed rich white lady 😂😂😂😂
She does realise it’s a discount shop. How is she thinking she is making people jealous with her £3 face creams and that.
The harder she try’s to prove she is rich the more poor and desperate she is coming across
And also why bring race into it cos it ain’t only older white women who are rich so why say white 🤨

Reactions: 4
Nicely dressed... 🤔 seriously 🤣 all her clothes are cheap & bobbled 🤣 the rest are a badly fitting mish-mash 😭

And also why bring race into it cos it ain’t only older white women who are rich so why say white 🤨
Possibly the group of people shes most intimated by. God knows, she bangs on about racism all the time but is always the first to categorise people 🤔

Reactions: 4
Just to put things in to perspective about AMGs followers, this is another account I follow on Insta and she has just over 40k followers, but look at the amount of likes she gets (it’s irrelevant who she is but just using as an example)
FDC9DD96-73A3-4E2A-9F5D-7DC8C1DE8731.png
5E007E13-F884-48D5-AD04-CD9E8786823E.png

AMG has nearly twice the amount of followers as this profile (70k) and struggles to get 1k likes even when she’s half naked 😅

D2BBEBC3-41CD-41DE-80CB-74C077C51622.jpeg

This pretty much proves to me that she’s bought A LOT of followers somewhere along the line. Make sense now that she’s always blaming her “algorithms” being bad 😅

Reactions: 5
Just to put things in to perspective about AMGs followers, this is another account I follow on Insta and she has just over 40k followers, but look at the amount of likes she gets (it’s irrelevant who she is but just using as an example)
View attachment 1350331View attachment 1350332

AMG has nearly twice the amount of followers as this profile (70k) and struggles to get 1k likes even when she’s half naked 😅

View attachment 1350342

This pretty much proves to me that she’s bought A LOT of followers somewhere along the line. Make sense now that she’s always blaming her “algorithms” being bad 😅
And only got 160 likes and 3 comments on her video from yesterday.
Yet thinks she’s an influencer.
Cringe

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1350331View attachment 1350332

View attachment 1350342

Not even hit 1% of her followers liking that gym video 😂 same for most posts unless shes in her cheap tacky underwear, then she just scrapes a bit more...🤣 And her page is public so people not following can like & they’re STILL that low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not even hit 1% of her followers liking that gym video 😂 same for most posts unless shes in her cheap tacky underwear, then she just scrapes a bit more...🤣 And her page is public so people not following can like & they’re STILL that low 😂
Bet it kills her ego 🤣 seen as she lives for attention clout and likes! ‘Influencer’ is just another load of tosh she’ll try her hand at anything except working lol. Tarot rapping naked pics influencing.. just cover ups so she can get away with not working

Bet it kills her ego 🤣 seen as she lives for attention clout and likes! ‘Influencer’ is just another load of tosh she’ll try her hand at anything except working lol. Tarot rapping naked pics influencing.. just cover ups so she can get away with not working
She does all those stupid things and still has to claim benefits because nobodies buying any of the tit she sells 😂😂😂 I'm sure at one point she was trying to sell edibles and everyone was saying how tit they were when they actually got them that is because she was taking the money then making up bullshit about not being able to go to the post office to send them out I saw loads of comments about it that suddenly disappeared after a few minutes of being up she will literally do anything and everything apart from getting a bleeping job 😂😂😂

Why the duck would you even lie about something this ridiculous 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I swear she's a deluded ego maniac

Looks like she's been on here today 😂😂 hi you deluded moron go clean your house take care of your kid and get a job 🖕
Hahaha someone’s bothered aren’t they if she didn’t care she wouldn’t address it, attention seeking little dosser she is

The brows.
The ratty extensions look shocking an all.. wonder if rich girl bought a clip in or paid hundreds for them hmmm..

Banging on about being booked out for tarot yet only started “doing readings” at 3.45pm… posted saying everyone will have their readings by 5pm….

she was just on live talking about how shes gonna quit tarot when her album drops🤣🤣 she is that deranged and delusional that she actually thinks shes gonna make a music career out this album🤣

• Haha
This albums been dropping for aslong as ive been following her, NOHUN another influncer has been making a album for the past year/ few months and its been relised friday i think & hes already attending a festival at some point. AMG rich gal has been making this album since before covid and still not got a realise date and tbf if i put the radio on and heard that awful 'singing' voice she puts on id turn the radio off. AMG we know youve been checking this forum please for the love of god stop acting,stop singing and stop doing tarot your tit at all of them for you to be trying to get your hand in so many things at once just goes to show your OF isnt doing as well as you make out fair enough some of the creaters on there go on to have a really good living from it been able to buy houses outright, going on expensive holidays & new cars bought outright... your shopping at TK maxx love buying discounted items wearing cheap slippers to the gym. As youve said to many other people online The rich gal life isnt for you hun you need to start living life for your true self on a better frequency.

Ps your energy is bleeping tit🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice how she’s really trying the the influencer stuff lately. Like I know she was before. But it’s got more cringe because it’s not effortless to her. She’s really really trying lol
doing extra lives where she has nothing to say except that she has to do live to pic her algorithms back up. Going on about her album again, and making attention seeking mini vids and arse licking that nohun all of a sudden. Now she’s buddies with him she thinks he’s her key to abit of fame. She’s going over the top with this fake personality that her son pointed out on camera, really trying to grab attention but it’s just not working for her. She has tryed so many different avenues into to being an influencer, rapping, singing, music videos, modelling, onlyfans, stoner girl, microdosing, YouTube chat sessions with her mate, slagging people off, womens empowerment, her coke head stories. being open about sex work for the attention, speaking out on domestic abuse, tarot, causing drama on social media, attacking people and exs and posting all the convos for attention, DJ, crappy advice videos, day in the life of amg videos, meditation, vids about her OCD and ADHD, TKmax hall, vids talking about how much of a slut she’s been to gain attention. working out videos, and now finally arse licking people that are finally getting some where like nohun. Litrally non of the above have worked for her yet. 69k followers and getting less than 200 likes on pics and videos.
Once again a few her posts were stuck with 170-250 likes for the past 5 weeks onwards have all of a sudden jumped up inbetween 300-740 likes literally over night. I told y’all before this witch blatantly buys likes coz Iv noticed this with her account before.

Reactions: 6
Notice how she’s really trying the the influencer stuff lately. Like I know she was before. But it’s got more cringe because it’s not effortless to her. She’s really really trying lol
doing extra lives where she has nothing to say except that she has to do live to pic her algorithms back up. Going on about her album again, and making attention seeking mini vids and arse licking that nohun all of a sudden. Now she’s buddies with him she thinks he’s her key to abit of fame. She’s going over the top with this fake personality that her son pointed out on camera, really trying to grab attention but it’s just not working for her. She has tryed so many different avenues into to being an influencer, rapping, singing, music videos, modelling, onlyfans, stoner girl, microdosing, YouTube chat sessions with her mate, slagging people off, womens empowerment, her coke head stories. being open about sex work for the attention, speaking out on domestic abuse, tarot, causing drama on social media, attacking people and exs and posting all the convos for attention, DJ, crappy advice videos, day in the life of amg videos, meditation, vids about her OCD and ADHD, TKmax hall, vids talking about how much of a slut she’s been to gain attention. working out videos, and now finally arse licking people that are finally getting some where like nohun. Litrally non of the above have worked for her yet. 69k followers and getting less than 200 likes on pics and videos.
Once again a few her posts were stuck with 170-250 likes for the past 5 weeks onwards have all of a sudden jumped up inbetween 300-740 likes literally over night. I told y’all before this witch blatantly buys likes coz Iv noticed this with her account before.
What was it Dantay said about her fake personality for the camera?

What was it Dantay said about her fake personality for the camera?
He said that she doesn’t talk like that. And that she always acts different infront of the camera. She laughed and said what do you mean. And he responds with, you don’t talk and act like that in real life. Stoooop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.