ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she isn’t hun but she’ll be using her universal credit don’t forget cos I guarantee she’s on it (no hate on that I get working tax) but she just wouldn’t admit it lol. Mind the filler is free cos she gets it every few weeks no decent practitioner would do it that often. And her drugs she probs gives something in return lol
I’m guessing she could claim something as a single parent but would she need to declare some kind of income? She does makes a massive song & dance about how doing her tax return every year but I assumed it was more bullshit - infact lm pretty sure rich gyal tried saying she had a chartered accountant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where the album she’s meant to be travelling the world to promote 😂😂😂
I’m waiting with baited breath 🤣 Been very quiet on that front hasn’t she 🤣 apart from constantly reciting the same cringeworthy lyrics about her pussy juice 🤮🤮🐟 posted something on her stories the other day - someone asked when it was out & she replied something like don’t know ask the universe 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m waiting with baited breath 🤣 Been very quiet on that front hasn’t she 🤣 apart from constantly reciting the same cringeworthy lyrics about her pussy juice 🤮🤮🐟 posted something on her stories the other day - someone asked when it was out & she replied something like don’t know ask the universe 🤣😂
Nah she started getting all arsey about it saying you're only asking that to try and throw shade or some dumb tit then she said it was already out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah she started getting all arsey about it saying you're only asking that to try and throw shade or some dumb tit then she said it was already out 😂😂
She knows if she was going to get somewhere with the rapping (if you can call it that) she would of by now lol. It’s another ploy to excuse not having a job. Rapping OF tarot what next. She don’t care what she tries aslong as it’s not proper graft she good lol

bleeping state of that bedroom carpet 🤢🤢🤢

No words
😯😯🤮
She looks 70 years old in that photo 😂😂😂 I seriously don't understand how she thinks she looks good with all the filler and other tit it doesn't make her look younger or better its made her look even worse 🤮🤮

bleeping state of that bedroom carpet 🤢🤢🤢

No words
😯😯🤮
Angin scruffy witch 🤮 She’ll blame the 2 grand worth of damage from ripping a little hole in her grubby toilet floor 🤣 You’d bleeping run a hover over it before you filmed wouldn’t you. Why isn’t she “living her truth” and just admitting she’s a clapped out scruff who can’t clean - she’s made it so much worse by pretending to have ocd & needing to clean all the time 😂

• Wow
Angin scruffy witch 🤮 She’ll blame the 2 grand worth of damage from ripping a little hole in her grubby toilet floor 🤣 You’d bleeping run a hover over it before you filmed wouldn’t you. Why isn’t she “living her truth” and just admitting she’s a clapped out scruff who can’t clean - she’s made it so much worse by pretending to have ocd & needing to clean all the time 😂
She only pretends to be ocd and clean because it’s one of her pick me techniques lol. That carpet is disgusting

Reactions: 6
The hamster storage box thing is a thing that a lot of people do so the hamster has more space and you can fill it more with bedding so they can burrow deeper. I thought myself “wtf” when I first seen it 😂 but coincidentally I seen a post on Facebook about it and when I looked at the comments loads of people were showing their “bin box” hamster cages. A lot of them
All that money she makes and her hamsters in a plastic £13 storage box 😂
The hamster storage box thing is a thing that a lot of people do so the hamster has more space and so that you can fill it more with loads of bedding so the hamster can burrow deeper. I thought myself “wtf” when I first seen it 😂 but coincidentally I seen a post on Facebook about it and when I looked at the comments loads of people were showing their “bin box” hamster cages. I’m talking about the huge plastic storage boxes though not the ones you buy in b&m for £10 😂 just to be clear… I’m not sticking up for her if that’s how this comes across 😂

people in the thread underestimating how much a severity of adhd affects how you can tackle your life from minute to minute. I’m referring to when you’re talking about her getting help in the house.

• Haha
people in the thread underestimating how much a severity of adhd affects how you can tackle your life from minute to minute. I’m referring to when you’re talking about her getting help in the house.
That’s if you believe she has that, which I don’t, therefore I’ll have an opinion on it. That’s what this thread is for, until I see medical proof of someone being diagnosed with something I will be dubious about it. For me I believe it’s an excuse for her behaviour and she’s armchair diagnosed herself. Ur welcome to start another thread to discuss adhd with people who do have it and what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The hamster storage box thing is a thing that a lot of people do so the hamster has more space and you can fill it more with bedding so they can burrow deeper. I thought myself “wtf” when I first seen it 😂 but coincidentally I seen a post on Facebook about it and when I looked at the comments loads of people were showing their “bin box” hamster cages. A lot of them

The hamster storage box thing is a thing that a lot of people do so the hamster has more space and so that you can fill it more with loads of bedding so the hamster can burrow deeper. I thought myself “wtf” when I first seen it 😂 but coincidentally I seen a post on Facebook about it and when I looked at the comments loads of people were showing their “bin box” hamster cages. I’m talking about the huge plastic storage boxes though not the ones you buy in b&m for £10 😂 just to be clear… I’m not sticking up for her if that’s how this comes across 😂
I looked into it my self as i was curious as to wether or not its suitable and i came across some big fancy wooden ones
That’s if you believe she has that, which I don’t, therefore I’ll have an opinion on it. That’s what this thread is for, until I see medical proof of someone being diagnosed with something I will be dubious about it. For me I believe it’s an excuse for her behaviour and she’s armchair diagnosed herself. Ur welcome to start another thread to discuss adhd with people who do have it and what happens.
Completely agree & if she did have it as bad as she says she does she would need medication same with all the other 'mental health issues' she claims to have and no self medicating with weed does not count. Yes she has a attention problem but its definitely not ADHD as she claims

Girl she hired to “help” in the house?? That you?? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’ve made an account just to come & say that 🤣 No one underestimates ADHD or how debilitating it is or has ever said that they do. Particularly for women as it’s often misunderstood. If you read every post on here you’ll see that. We’re saying she doesn’t have it. She’s obviously seen a few traits of it in herself and self diagnosed it. She’s insulting people who genuinely do tbh - using it as an excuse for her comedowns & car crash of a life. You’re also not supposed to try & mod on here so if you don’t like what’s being said move on 👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn't even have ADHD she's full of tit 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
When she was SA’d and her family didn’t help her it addled her brain. I mean that with love. She’s a mess. She needs help. She doesn’t know who she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.