ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2C87293-96C2-466D-B47D-9605825BF778.png

“Steeling” 🥴…and this is the woman supposedly “homeschooling” her child lol.

I notice she’s really been forcing the narrative that she’s making money with these crappy cheap “healing boxes” she’s been making?Pretending she’s already got loads of orders😂. I think I’ve worked out that she’s when’s on her arse money-wise and skint, that’s when her lies about how rich she is are in full force. The Tik Tok insinuating how she’s better and richer than everyone else for laying in bed,the story yesterday claiming someone put a “1er” on her account randomly, the boxes, and a few other things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1624840

I notice she’s really been forcing the narrative that she’s making money with these crappy cheap “healing boxes” she’s been making?Pretending she’s already got loads of orders😂. I think I’ve worked out that she’s when’s on her arse money-wise and skint, that’s when her lies about how rich she is are in full force. The Tik Tok insinuating how she’s better and richer than everyone else for laying in bed,the story yesterday claiming someone put a “1er” on her account randomly, the boxes, and a few other things
That woman is something eles let me tell you...

Remember bo selecta...she is the absolute ringer for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1624840

God she’s so ugly!!!! And… I might be outing myself here but…. She says girls are jealous of her but… I’ve got 23K followers on Insta, 12K on TikTok AND I work part time in a “normal” job… not being snotty but I drive an alright car, I don’t have loads of designer but I have a couple of pairs of designer trainers but I’m NOT ARSED!!!!!! I cried when I bought my first pair of Triple S bc I felt so guilty thinking I could spend that on my two wee girls and my little boy… I’m NOT ARSED about designer…

Anyway what I was going to say with all that ramble is… does she really think she’s pretty? Or on some higher plane??? She’s bleeping CLAPPED! Look at the state of her! Her face is so lumpy and lopsided, she’s such an ugly bleep!!!!! Nobody in their right mind is jealous of her and the girls that are jealous are the ones that are thick cunts like she is! The ones who think she’s got it made, who think she’s some urban queen… nobody respects her, and if AMG is your role model you’ve clearly got chlamydia 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God she’s so ugly!!!! And… I might be outing myself here but…. She says girls are jealous of her but… I’ve got 23K followers on Insta, 12K on TikTok AND I work part time in a “normal” job… not being snotty but I drive an alright car, I don’t have loads of designer but I have a couple of pairs of designer trainers but I’m NOT ARSED!!!!!! I cried when I bought my first pair of Triple S bc I felt so guilty thinking I could spend that on my two wee girls and my little boy… I’m NOT ARSED about designer…

Anyway what I was going to say with all that ramble is… does she really think she’s pretty? Or on some higher plane??? She’s bleeping CLAPPED! Look at the state of her! Her face is so lumpy and lopsided, she’s such an ugly bleep!!!!! Nobody in their right mind is jealous of her and the girls that are jealous are the ones that are thick cunts like she is! The ones who think she’s got it made, who think she’s some urban queen… nobody respects her, and if AMG is your role model you’ve clearly got chlamydia 🤣😂
She drives a tit car. Wears Cheap crappy trainers and cheap slippers she lives in. Borrows trainers to take pictures in. Has A fake market bag she’s had for years. A fake Burberry head scarf. Cheap lv bracelet, misguided Jewellery and a pair of Burberry sunglasses (that are also probs fake) and a load of cheap crystals. These are her only nice things that she shows off all the time. She literally has nothing to be jealous of.
Just come back from the cheapest shittiest break away. And thinks that cooking Tesco cheap stakes makes her look like she has money.
She has cheap fillers done that have ruined her face. Lumpy and uneven.
Brags about stuff she has stolen and acts like spending £50 in tkmax is something only old rich white people can afford to do.
Everything about her screams cheap and broke. Which no one would care about or judge her on if she didn’t go on about how rich she is all the time.
Being broke is clearly a huge insecurity for her which is why she makes a big deal about not being. I make a decent wage. I know a lot of people that make a lot more money than me, and have a lot more things than me, but I never hear them boasting about how much money they have. And neither do I brag. We all just get on and enjoy life. She needs to grow up.

Brought Instagram followers and tick-tock followers does not equal money.
And for some one that healed and so secure in herself why is she trying so hard to empress every one on social media.

Looks like the daft twit has burn her forehead with her babyliss chopstick curling tong.
The one she uses every few week to remind us all her hair is naturally curly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deffo reading these threads going on about she has a big nose 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
People with money don’t need to brag like she does. Money speaks for itself. And not by owning a few random designer bits and overfilling your face with tit lumpy filler. Which she probably gets on tick like her drugs. Probably the only reason she befriended the aesthetician 😂 The clapped out smelly woman has got duck all. She brags & lies so much she’s made it so obvious now to anyone with half a brain cell

Reactions: 4
Love love love MLD
Trying to upload the stories she’s just posted

Ignore the above post. Wrong thread x

Last edited:
bleeping hell looks like she's trying to start this tit again apparently her family have ignored her for over a year funny that her mum probably spends more time looking after her son than she does and wtf does she mean profit financially from it people who have been abused don't want to profit from it they just want justice and people to know the truth she has the biggest victim complex I've ever seen she craves attention and validation from strangers on the Internet she's absolutely pathetic and a vile little woman

Attachments

Made a post the other day saying that she has been micronising so doesn’t get depressed. Winning this winter.
Does that post really look like she is happy. She is more than depressed.
And who in there right mind wants to profit from there sexual abuse. You want justice and to put it behind you. It’s bleeping wierd. And just proves how broke she is that she is even thinking of making money out of it.
Next she will be telling us she’s writing a book about her trama. Won’t profit from that though as she has already spilled all her bisness to absolutely any one that even looks her way.

Also. Any one see the post with her saying she is an influencer.
When your an influencer you don’t pay for the products that your paid to advertise. You also have to state that it’s an advertisement. Explain why the product is so great and how it makes a difference to your life. Followed by a price, the quality maybe even comparisons. None of that. Just tagging company’s she has brought stuff from herself.

That wig has always looked awful. Proper black fishing always tying to take the curly hair. Terrible quality looks like straw. I bet it’s itchy as hell. And yes she does look like a man in drag

that chicken is raw!!

I swear every day she posts so much tit that makes her look even worse than the day before.

When you go though her likes on any video it’s iether trampy looking men or stupid scummy mums with baby daddy trouble, stoner chick wana be crystal enthusiasts that think having crystals makes up for being common as muck crappy parent.
She really wants to be top of that scrap heap. Forgetting that it’s still a scrap heap.
Any follower that doesn’t fall into that catagory is only watching through shock over her life style choices. She is actually mocked so much I dunno how she still has the confidence to keep posting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Made a post the other day saying that she has been micronising so doesn’t get depressed. Winning this winter.
Does that post really look like she is happy. She is more than depressed.
And who in there right mind wants to profit from there sexual abuse. You want justice and to put it behind you. It’s bleeping wierd. And just proves how broke she is that she is even thinking of making money out of it.
Next she will be telling us she’s writing a book about her trama. Won’t profit from that though as she has already spilled all her bisness to absolutely any one that even looks her way.

Also. Any one see the post with her saying she is an influencer.
When your an influencer you don’t pay for the products that your paid to advertise. You also have to state that it’s an advertisement. Explain why the product is so great and how it makes a difference to your life. Followed by a price, the quality maybe even comparisons. None of that. Just tagging company’s she has brought stuff from herself.

That wig has always looked awful. Proper black fishing always tying to take the curly hair. Terrible quality looks like straw. I bet it’s itchy as hell. And yes she does look like a man in drag

that chicken is raw!!

I swear every day she posts so much tit that makes her look even worse than the day before.

When you go though her likes on any video it’s iether trampy looking men or stupid scummy mums with baby daddy trouble, stoner chick wana be crystal enthusiasts that think having crystals makes up for being common as muck crappy parent.
She really wants to be top of that scrap heap. Forgetting that it’s still a scrap heap.
Any follower that doesn’t fall into that catagory is only watching through shock over her life style choices. She is actually mocked so much I dunno how she still has the confidence to keep posting.
true say 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell looks like she's trying to start this tit again apparently her family have ignored her for over a year funny that her mum probably spends more time looking after her son than she does and wtf does she mean profit financially from it people who have been abused don't want to profit from it they just want justice and people to know the truth she has the biggest victim complex I've ever seen she craves attention and validation from strangers on the Internet she's absolutely pathetic and a vile little woman
‘Profit from it’. I’ve had enough for the afternoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.