ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemlucy makes no secret of the fact she’s got incredibly poor mental health at times.

I hope Amg doesn’t make it worse.
I know what you mean, I don’t reckon they’re actually friends tho. Probably just arse kissing on social media. AMG probably looks up to her

Reactions: 3
Ive been away for a while just caught up on all your posts firstly the tatto looks like probably what 2pac looks like now hes been dead for 20 odd years he looks decomposed and wonky imagine having to live with that tit for the rest of your life when shes old and wrinkly or when she looses all her weight when her mental health crashes its guna look even worse🙈. For a someone who has loads of money the holiday she went on looked so cheap and shabby she couldnt even take her son to a 4 star self catering holiday it looked like a bedsit where she ate pizza all night & as for the family surley if you hadnt seen your neice and great nephew in that long youd want them staying with you at your home for longer then 3 days ive got a feeling it isnt achually her family but more her sons side of the family as there was no videos or posts of dante in the hostel she was staying in & her cousin she went to meet was non existant weirdly enough even though normally she films everyone and everything but no pics of this supposed family. Nice to see her cooking something other then chicken and rice but i carnt help but think posting shes had steak 2 days in a row is a hint of how rich she is.. you can get steak from asda for £2.00 and the steak she had wasnt anything special it was as flat and thin as paper 😂. Now sucking upto jem lucy the most Z list celeb there is and an absolute skank at that why anyone would want to be associated with her i dont know. Her most recent post moaning about people who work having ago at her for been layed in bed all day.. rebecca goodwin and godess goth work from home on OF but you dont see them laid in bed all day smoking weed all day thats more what people are talking about not the fact you work at home but the fact she lays in that sweaty pit all day unwashed covered in fag ash and food crumbs 🤢. Shes vile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive been away for a while just caught up on all your posts firstly the tatto looks like probably what 2pac looks like now hes been dead for 20 odd years he looks decomposed and wonky imagine having to live with that tit for the rest of your life when shes old and wrinkly or when she looses all her weight when her mental health crashes its guna look even worse🙈. For a someone who has loads of money the holiday she went on looked so cheap and shabby she couldnt even take her son to a 4 star self catering holiday it looked like a bedsit where she ate pizza all night & as for the family surley if you hadnt seen your neice and great nephew in that long youd want them staying with you at your home for longer then 3 days ive got a feeling it isnt achually her family but more her sons side of the family as there was no videos or posts of dante in the hostel she was staying in & her cousin she went to meet was non existant weirdly enough even though normally she films everyone and everything but no pics of this supposed family. Nice to see her cooking something other then chicken and rice but i carnt help but think posting shes had steak 2 days in a row is a hint of how rich she is.. you can get steak from asda for £2.00 and the steak she had wasnt anything special it was as flat and thin as paper 😂. Now sucking upto jem lucy the most Z list celeb there is and an absolute skank at that why anyone would want to be associated with her i dont know. Her most recent post moaning about people who work having ago at her for been layed in bed all day.. rebecca goodwin and godess goth work from home on OF but you dont see them laid in bed all day smoking weed all day thats more what people are talking about not the fact you work at home but the fact she lays in that sweaty pit all day unwashed covered in fag ash and food crumbs 🤢. Shes vile
Hostel 😂 literally lol’ing 😂

Reactions: 1
CRINGE!!! She sat in her mates car, set her Bluetooth up to his car and played songs from her album so she could film it for Instagram. Cheering her self on singing over her bars like it’s a big tune every knows. Talking about she made this when she was skinny. How the bars are old but everything’s relevant basically.
This is the album that hasn’t been released yet, she’s been working on it about 4 years she was supposed to be doing a world tour for this album remember 😂😂
The lyrics 😂 the voice 😂 the false accent😂 thinking she’s a famous rapper because she can play her own music 😂
This is after her tit music themed tattoos last week. She is truly delusional. It’s all so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her story last night 😅 in the car playing her tit music with the worst fakest accent out on full force. Saying “Rasss” and calling people “G”. Then she claimed her son is her “Co-D”proper cringe and embarrassing to watch

Anyone seen her story last night 😅 in the car playing her tit music with the worst fakest accent out on full force. Saying “Rasss” and calling people “G”. Then she claimed her son is her “Co-D”proper cringe and embarrassing to watch
Edit: didn’t even see the post above 😅

• Haha
And the video wit her talking about the workers in the mental health hospital falling asleep on shift and that it’s an understaffing problem. Basically sticking up for them. She has no idea what she is talking about. The undercover documentary was made to show the abuse that goes on in the place. Iv seen the documentary. And it’s heart breaking. The staff are literally abusing vulnerable people just because they can. It’s sickening. And here she is talking about it being an understaffing problem.

She is actually a bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
And the video wit her talking about the workers in the mental health hospital falling asleep on shift and that it’s an understaffing problem. Basically sticking up for them. She has no idea what she is talking about. The undercover documentary was made to show the abuse that goes on in the place. Iv seen the documentary. And it’s heart breaking. The staff are literally abusing vulnerable people just because they can. It’s sickening. And here she is talking about it being an understaffing problem.

She is actually a bleep.
Cringe how thick & illiterate she is & manages to sound even more stupid every time she tries to be clever. Doesn’t have the mental capacity to even fully understand things before she’s shouting about it telling everyone that they’re wrong & her opinion is the only one that can ever be right

Reposting a repost of her own story because she wants to rim jemlucy 🤣 absolute BEG

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Decomposed lmfaoooooo stop it 😂😂😂 💀

Reactions: 2
Check out the tick tock. Apparently some one has called social services on her. Again
Says it’s because she smokes weed and lays in her bikers all day.
Social defiantly don’t get involved just because you lay in bikers and smoke. Dumb witch
Not even sure I believe it. Probs just another attention seeking post coz her algorithms are messed up and she’s “shadow banned” lol

She said it’s bc she makes money on OF and has loads of followers that’s why the social have been called 🙄

• Haha
Check out the tick tock. Apparently some one has called social services on her. Again
Social defiantly don’t get involved just because you lay in bikers and smoke. Dumb witch
Not even sure I believe it. Probs just another attention seeking post coz her algorithms are messed up and she’s “shadow banned” lol
Def not cause she’s not taken her kid to school for weeks. 🙄

Def not cause she’s not taken her kid to school for weeks. 🙄
I reckon she's having beef with the women at the school that's why she's hiding away...she tit scared the cowardly twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Probably is just for attention now, she wants it to look malicious rather than genuine but SS should be involved with her. the way her behaviour impacts him & the way she controls him is abusive. She was throwing him on a bus with a load of strangers in the summer holidays now she won’t even send him into school. Almost definitely because her behaviour has made him an outcast. Poor kid will be laughed because of that selfish bleep while she screeches into her phone that shes living her best life

Last edited:
she probably just makes the social stories up at this point. Her fanbase on TikTok are as bad her. Women called something like “badbitchzz 22” agreeing with her about smoking weed saying “I Smoke weed round my kids aswell I’ll never stop blazing” and somebody else saying”it’s medication for ADHD aswell 😅 😅 “ I think she knew she would get comments agreeing with her like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she's having beef with the women at the school that's why she's hiding away...she tit scared the cowardly twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Going off those screenshot messages you’re probably right 😂 just like how she slags the police off miss anti establishment but goes running to them to get people arrested 🤔

“Look at this ironing pile, I don’t have anyone to help me in the house at the moment” 😂 does she think she deserves a maid, she’s at home all day long slobbing around. Lazy cow!

Whats with the sudden use of the word 'dhickheead' in every post like shes in the school playground. She needs to grow up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.