ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest instagram post moaning about people calling her out on the internet for everything shes saying but yet its alright for her to do it 😂 also all that tit she put in the bath earlier must not of worked very well cos she looked and sounded pissed off 😂 wouldnt bother next time amg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being her son and hearing how your mum wasn’t wanted in a three way! 🤮🤮🤮
She’s doesn’t care about humiliating him. Shes disgusting. “Not mans type 🤣” well obviously not seen as she said she spent the night in there off her chops screaming at waitresses, the bleeping embarrassment. And he probably didn’t want the clap 🤮

Reactions: 5
What is that latest post. why is she obsessed with all white people being racist. She’s obsessed with pointing out the differences (well her perceived differences) in black & white people. She thinks all black & white women are completely different. Which is bollocks 🤣 she’s so bleeping thick & embarrassing I can’t cope

Reactions: 3
I haven’t fully caught up with this thread yet but I had to post!! Is she not embarrassed?? If not for herself then for her son? If you’re going to take a month off “work” would you not want to focus on family time seeing as you’ve just taken your child out of full time education? What exactly is he going to be doing while you lie on bed stoned watching Netflix for a month? She does the bare minimum as a parent and doesn’t even feel any guilt because she really is that selfish

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I haven’t fully caught up with this thread yet but I had to post!! Is she not embarrassed?? If not for herself then for her son? If you’re going to take a month off “work” would you not want to focus on family time seeing as you’ve just taken your child out of full time education? What exactly is he going to be doing while you lie on bed stoned watching Netflix for a month? She does the bare minimum as a parent and doesn’t even feel any guilt because she really is that selfish
She's the most deluded moron walking the earth "work" she doesn't even have a job selling pictures of your baggy minge isn't a job and pretending to read tarot cards is definitely not a job but I'm with you on the stuff with the kid I feel so sorry for the poor lad he's done nothing but be born with an entitled selfish bleep of a mother I went to school with a lad who's mum was just like her apart from she wasn't posting all her crappy behaviour all over the Internet for everyone to see and it fucked him up big time he ended up on smack in and out of prison until he eventually overdosed and his mum wasn't doing half the embarrassing tit she is and definitely not in front of as many people as she is I've said it once I'll say it again social services has failed this poor kid and so has she it's absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 7
Like I said on a similar thread. I’m all for parents parents having a break. But you need to be doing something to need the break. Most of us this half term deserve a break. We deserve time to sit and chill have a nice cold gin and watch Netflix but that’s because the day has been so full on. It’s hardly like she’s done so much with him she needs a break. That would be understandable.

I really do feel sorry for the poor boy. It was just his birthday and more than likely he spent it by himself in his room

• Sad
The break shes having wont be for the reason shes saying and we all know she wont go a full month without wanting to make some extra money, benefits dont pay that much and next Cost of living payment isnt due until late september/ end of October, funny how shes been trying to set up a mozo bank account aswell theres definitely something going on money wise that shes trying to get around as for been top 3.3% on OF it really doesnt take much to get to that point quite alot of new staters get to that within a week so to say shes been doing it for years shes not getting far / seeing many benifits from it last time i looked at her OF page some of her posts only had 3 likes. As for her son more needs to be done she needs repeatedly reporting to social services its not like theres not enough video/photo evidence of what she does i mean theres been videos where shes in the car driving with a joint and hes in the back just breathing it all it i dread to imagine what its doing for the poor lads anxiety his heart and head must race every time they leave the house, ive smoked it a few times or even been around people and breathed it in the effects were no diffrent! Hes 10 and getting stoned through second hand smoke every single day and itll only get worse once she starts homeschooling him. I dont know how she has the nerve to call any mum out when shes the way she is, shes the type of mum my mum always taught and told me not to be like and im so thankful for that. I hope hes been out today with family members and a amazing day to make up for the tit show he probably had yesterday, yet again she probably could of gone with them or done more with him today but smoking weed and yet again getting her nails done comes first see if i had as much money as she says she does id have something planned for every day this week and presents galore, but no stick abit of cheap china burburerry clothing on take 1 pic for insta then its back to the bedroom to pay on his game 👎 shes truley a waste of space an that post about not working because she doesnt want to has really irrated me non of us want to work but surley showing your kid that you need to get off your arse and go n earn a living is better then teaching them to lay in bed smoke weed and live on benifits and other people by selling your self and fake tarot readings 🤯 im not suprised she doesnt speak about her baby daddy theres probably a order out on her to keep her mouth shut. Id be embarrassed to have a baby with her, poor man probably gets piss ripped out of him every day

I wonder what his dad is like. Hopefully he’s a decent human that tries to make up for everything she lacks. Which is everything.

Exactly that, I work in a school helping out whilst I train to be a TA. My ex pays a lot of maintenance so I don’t have to work, but because I have three girls I want to show them, to work for themselves and have some form of independence.

Reactions: 2
shes a dead beat baby mum, id be embarrassed if she was the mother of my child, i think id probably fight for custardy because theres no way id want her bleeping up my kids life the way she is

Dya know what I think it is. If she was a genuinely nice person on the inside. But ugly as duck. Nobody would bother commenting she’s ugly as duck. But she’s ugly in all sense of the word

Dya know what I think it is. If she was a genuinely nice person on the inside. But ugly as duck. Nobody would bother commenting she’s ugly as duck. But she’s ugly in all sense of the word
That’s exactly what it is. She’s bleeping vile. Her constant angry scowl doesn’t help her horrible hard features. The way she goes on inflating herself, always saying how pretty she is, she’s a bad witch, queen, goddess, 11 outa 10, dms full of premiership footballers 🤣 AS IF she wouldn’t engage in convo with millionaires, she charges pittance for strangers & pervs to look at her fanny

• Haha
I’ve just watched a video of her signing and doing that stupid noise in a hair salon. I’m sat here slack jawed and gobsmacked. Even for her that is embarrassing, and that’s saying something. What makes her think that that is acceptable behaviour?

I’ve just watched a video of her signing and doing that stupid noise in a hair salon. I’m sat here slack jawed and gobsmacked. Even for her that is embarrassing, and that’s saying something. What makes her think that that is acceptable behaviour?
The dosey cows been in the salon for 3 days straight now and still looks a complete mess 😂😂

• Haha
I’d be so fucked off if I paid to get my hair done as quality time to myself and that ugly dumb bleep was in there acting like that. The salon owner should’ve shut her up. Bad for business.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.