ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, I don’t think I’d take my kids abroad in summer holidays. The prices are an actual joke. Hooooowever. She’s right that won’t matter. But does she not have a Google search? So many holiday websites about 😂😂🙃🙃🙃
She’s defo the type to ask Facebook what time Tesco closes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor hamster couldn’t take anymore of her tit and has offed herself. Don’t blame the poor bugger to be fair.

Reactions: 2
She had a sick life at ours. Is she for real 😂
it escaped for about 2 weeks🤣 ive never known a hamster to die so quickly in someones possession, it must of been left over the weekend without water or something, some people joke around and say to someone "i wouldnt trust you with a hamster" this joke is literally the truth when it comes to this mongrel

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I must admit, I don’t think I’d take my kids abroad in summer holidays. The prices are an actual joke. Hooooowever. She’s right that won’t matter. But does she not have a Google search? So many holiday websites about 😂😂🙃🙃🙃
She’s defo the type to ask Facebook what time Tesco closes.
Me either to be fair + it’s horribly busy everywhere, taking mine out term time next year 🤫😅

Bugger me she’s killed the hamster already.
They live 2 years. She had it 2-3 months
A sick life 🤣 probably be the heat the stupid bleep probably left it running round her filthy carpets eating dirt while she was having a seizure on her decks - rip sushi but you’re probably better off 🐹

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t even look after a Hamster properly the poor thing. And we saw more videos of her playing with her hamster in those 3 months than we did if her own kid.

She loved to give the impression on Insta that she was a proper hamster lover but I bet the only time she ever interacted with it was when she was shoving a phone light in its face for insta content. Poor thing. Bet it got neglected.

Reactions: 5
Hamster in the bin now straight back to blagging tarot & beggy selfies. Vile creature. Wonder how her poor kid feels seen as it was meant to be his pet

Can’t even look after a Hamster properly the poor thing. And we saw more videos of her playing with her hamster in those 3 months than we did if her own kid.

She loved to give the impression on Insta that she was a proper hamster lover but I bet the only time she ever interacted with it was when she was shoving a phone light in its face for insta content. Poor thing. Bet it got neglected.
Everything in her care looks like it gets neglected. Her kid, house, pets.. Can’t believe she tried to use the excuse they have short lives. She’s a mess.

Attachments

The caption on the latest pic…..
‘giving pretty women chic’
Pretty women was a prostitute!! is amg trying to tell us something about herfself loooool.

She defo reads here too. She’s cleaned that mirror today after last nights post being put on here and saying she neglects her house.
A family day after saying she neglects her kid.
Surprised hasn’t put a post up about her cats today. After it said neglects pets.

Showing off a Gucci bracelet now our rich queen & an eye shaddow palette 🤣 how embarrassing for an adult woman & how you going to wear £200 on your wrist (overpriced for a little bit of sterling sliver but the cheapest piece of Gucci jewellery 🤣 would be £15 on eBay without the Gucci stamp but that’s personal preference 😅) when you don’t work.. did some old perv buy it for a pic of her fanny 🤣 no one is impressed by a bracelet when your house is scruffy as duck. The kettle is peeling, door blinds a fucked up tangled mess, garden fence is fucked. The toilet has no flooring because u ripped it up for a hamster that she couldn’t even keep alive 😭 and everything just looks like it needs a good wash but she’s balling with her eyeshadow & silver bracelet 🤣

• Haha
Showing off a Gucci bracelet now our rich queen & an eye shaddow palette 🤣 how embarrassing for an adult woman & how you going to wear £200 on your wrist (overpriced for a little bit of sterling sliver but the cheapest piece of Gucci jewellery 🤣 would be £15 on eBay without the Gucci stamp but that’s personal preference 😅) when you don’t work.. did some old perv buy it for a pic of her fanny 🤣 no one is impressed by a bracelet when your house is scruffy as duck. The kettle is peeling, door blinds a fucked up tangled mess, garden fence is fucked. The toilet has no flooring because u ripped it up for a hamster that she couldn’t even keep alive 😭 and everything just looks like it needs a good wash but she’s balling with her eyeshadow & silver bracelet 🤣
I was thinking considering she was round at her “family’s” yesterday (her mother’s I’m assuming) they are belated Birthday presents she has picked up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.