That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was inspired to make my profile picture from others who used her image. When I saw her showing off her body in the costume, I thought, that's the one I should use.
You can push it up and suck it in as much as you want Wilko
But it has to spill out somewhere, Back boobs are not really a good look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Whats the point in picking up the vlogging camera if all you're gonna do is whine and moan about every single minor inconvenience you can think of? My God she's a bore, the day she has a genuinely nice time doing anything will be the day the pigs take flight.
"Keep filming incase I have to do an accident claim" Typical Leasa, always thinking of ways in which to line her pockets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats the point in picking up the vlogging camera if all you're gonna do is whine and moan about every single minor inconvenience you can think of? My God she's a bore, the day she has a genuinely nice time doing anything will be the day the pigs take flight.
"Keep filming incase I have to do an accident claim" Typical Leasa, always thinking of ways in which to line her pockets.
The possibly accidental puns in this post are amazing πŸ˜‚ especially considering yesterdays piggy posts

My God she's a bore(or a BOAR??) , the day she has a genuinely nice time doing anything will be the day the pigs(PIG pun again πŸ·πŸ˜‚) take flight.

• Haha
The possibly accidental puns in this post are amazing πŸ˜‚ especially considering yesterdays piggy posts

My God she's a bore(or a BOAR??) , the day she has a genuinely nice time doing anything will be the day the pigs(PIG pun again πŸ·πŸ˜‚) take flight.
What can I say, her face and general demeanour must be triggering something subliminally πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she’s vile, think she felt inspired by Pammy when she got her arm band tattoo? Does she really think people give a tit what she does. I rather watch cctv on a bird box. These YouTube sites should be taken down if they fit hit enough views.

Reactions: 1
Was sat in Starbucks today reading this thread on my phone, cracking up laughing, but couldn't Like or React as forgot the password. I feel so awful. Imagine how devastated her daughter would be if she found this, but I can't help it, she gives us so much material to laugh at.
I only really follow her and Demi Donelly on youtube. Well I also watch Unique, but I like them and don't want to laugh at them, as they seem normal to me. Can somebody please give me advice on other youtubers that are fun to laugh at on youtube and on here, apart from Inghams as I don't like them. I think County Joe is a moron, as makes up dramas and trouble for others, to fill up her life, but not sure she should be encouraged.

Reactions: 1
You know you’ve had a nice relaxing weekend away when you spend the last morning moaning and the whole drive back shouting and ranting.
Money well spent once again πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Was sat in Starbucks today reading this thread on my phone, cracking up laughing, but couldn't Like or React as forgot the password. I feel so awful. Imagine how devastated her daughter would be if she found this, but I can't help it, she gives us so much material to laugh at.
I only really follow her and Demi Donelly on youtube. Well I also watch Unique, but I like them and don't want to laugh at them, as they seem normal to me. Can somebody please give me advice on other youtubers that are fun to laugh at on youtube and on here, apart from Inghams as I don't like them. I think County Joe is a moron, as makes up dramas and trouble for others, to fill up her life, but not sure she should be encouraged.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ps:I watched wet and wild on the big screen last night (just my telly) and wow, it was an ungodly experience. I've got a weird addiction to watching it, I just get the giggles at the music choice and get weirded out at how someone can bathe a dog with them and expect to not get out covered in dog hair

I cannot stand their attitude of "its their job they're paid to do this and that"
My sister was like that and it's such an ugly trait

I knew I recognised her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ps:I watched wet and wild on the big screen last night (just my telly) and wow, it was an ungodly experience. I've got a weird addiction to watching it, I just get the giggles at the music choice and get weirded out at how someone can bathe a dog with them and expect to not get out covered in dog hair

I cannot stand their attitude of "its their job they're paid to do this and that"
My sister was like that and it's such an ugly trait

I knew I recognised her
Omg I'm cracking up every time I se her I'm gonna think of this photo and just crack up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More to the point... Wtf have I just watched πŸ‘€
I’m dying. This is any state fair in the US. Hog calling contest. Yes it is a real thing.

Well that was riveting content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That speeding drive along the country road caused me anxiety and I wasn't even in the car. It worried me that if an animal, car, or person suddenly appeared on the road that there would be no time for Wilkes to react safely. Why would she put the daughter she claims suffers from anxiety and anger issues through a crazy drive like this? Never mind probably breaking the law by speeding.

When talking about BB not seeing her dad for months and being oblivious as to why makes me wonder what sort of out-of-touch parent would be oblivious as to something as serious as this. BUT (one of Wilkes favourite words) she later said it was because of BB's anxiety because Wilkes knew how "he" could be. I wonder if this is part of Wilkes plan to alienate BB from her dad. We know how she natters at BB and probably could not resist putting the fear into BB, time and time again by saying he would think she was scum etc.. It was weird how she talked about BB staying up until 4:30 AM yet her daughter sent her a video from the party saying she was sat in a room all by herself because she didn't like people. Surely she didn't sit all alone until that time when she has a bedroom she could have gone to at any time and slept. Also, perhaps Wilkes didn't see the Insta Stories where BB was partying with others and enjoying herself, nor the family photos she posted, actually captioning them as "family," where she looked quite happy and content. I feel maybe that Wilkes thought that she had won at the alienation plan and expected BB to come running to her in tears as she waited in her car while BB visited her dad for just a few minutes at Christmas. The photo I am using as my avatar is actually taken while she is telling her bearfam how she really is happy that BB is ok with her dad.

First day back at school and BB has posted a tiktok taken following (and captioned as such) her being sent out of assembly by the head. Same old "stupid witch" song with another girl. BB has since set her tiktok to private but also has another tiktok about how she is going to beat the "F" out of somebody, full of other bad words. Her tiktok sure does not put forth a child so full of anxiety. Or somebody innocent of bad behaviour, lets blame it on the foster kid because BB is so well brought up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wilkes is encouraging the "rebel" behaviour because nothing would make her more joyful than alienating BB from the remainder of her family.

• Wow
That speeding drive along the country road caused me anxiety and I wasn't even in the car. It worried me that if an animal, car, or person suddenly appeared on the road that there would be no time for Wilkes to react safely. Why would she put the daughter she claims suffers from anxiety and anger issues through a crazy drive like this? Never mind probably breaking the law by speeding.

When talking about BB not seeing her dad for months and being oblivious as to why makes me wonder what sort of out-of-touch parent would be oblivious as to something as serious as this. BUT (one of Wilkes favourite words) she later said it was because of BB's anxiety because Wilkes knew how "he" could be. I wonder if this is part of Wilkes plan to alienate BB from her dad. We know how she natters at BB and probably could not resist putting the fear into BB, time and time again by saying he would think she was scum etc.. It was weird how she talked about BB staying up until 4:30 AM yet her daughter sent her a video from the party saying she was sat in a room all by herself because she didn't like people. Surely she didn't sit all alone until that time when she has a bedroom she could have gone to at any time and slept. Also, perhaps Wilkes didn't see the Insta Stories where BB was partying with others and enjoying herself, nor the family photos she posted, actually captioning them as "family," where she looked quite happy and content. I feel maybe that Wilkes thought that she had won at the alienation plan and expected BB to come running to her in tears as she waited in her car while BB visited her dad for just a few minutes at Christmas. The photo I am using as my avatar is actually taken while she is telling her bearfam how she really is happy that BB is ok with her dad.

First day back at school and BB has posted a tiktok taken following (and captioned as such) her being sent out of assembly by the head. Same old "stupid witch" song with another girl. BB has since set her tiktok to private but also has another tiktok about how she is going to beat the "F" out of somebody, full of other bad words. Her tiktok sure does not put forth a child so full of anxiety. Or somebody innocent of bad behaviour, lets blame it on the foster kid because BB is so well brought up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wilkes is encouraging the "rebel" behaviour because nothing would make her more joyful than alienating BB from the remainder of her family.
I think baby bear is loving the attention from the rebelling and its probably made her rather popular at school. If this continues I can imagine her being expelled for good. I always thought it odd them saying she was expelled then had a meeting about returning. I thought suspension was temporary and expulsion was permanent and no going back. I might be out of touch though

• Heart
Aggression and rudeness is normalised in the Wilkes household, even at base level Leasa comes off as aggressive and impolite, so its no wonder that Ellie thinks this is an acceptable way to behave. Leasa never takes any responsibility for her own actions and blames others for Ellies poor behaviour, there are never any serious consequences for Ellies actions so she probably won't stop getting into trouble any time soon. She clearly has zero respect for authority and has been given the option of home education, so she's probably aiming for permanent exclusion at this point because she knows there is another option and she doesn't give two hoots.

Aggression and rudeness is normalised in the Wilkes household, even at base level Leasa comes off as aggressive and impolite, so its no wonder that Ellie thinks this is an acceptable way to behave. Leasa never takes any responsibility for her own actions and blames others for Ellies poor behaviour, there are never any serious consequences for Ellies actions so she probably won't stop getting into trouble any time soon. She clearly has zero respect for authority and has been given the option of home education, so she's probably aiming for permanent exclusion at this point because she knows there is another option and she doesn't give two hoots.
Totally agree, no respect and it's no wonder. Every night she will be going home and Wilkes will be joining her in a rant about the teachers. Wilko tries to act like this is a new thing but if you look back she's always had a problem with authority, you only have to watch the video where Ellie storms out of school crying and Wilkes is thriving on it.

Wow she's uploaded. I'm about to go watch it, I fell asleep whilst watching her driving down that lane last night. Riveting content evidently.

I honestly didn't expect her to upload today I thought she would be claiming to be paralysed in bed.

Off to watch the old crow

I've so much to say about this recent vlog that I cannot possibly begin a rant right now. I need to destress from it, she is tapped she really is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well well well ive just found a video of wilko its call the morning sing off well now I now for sure no way has she have fibro check it out guys omg cant believe it if not go to her twitter

• Wow
Well well well ive just found a video of wilko its call the morning sing off well now I now for sure no way has she have fibro check it out guys omg cant believe it if not go to her twitter
Thanks I will go look now

Omfg you didn't tell me she appears naked at the beginning, she knew that mirror was behind her. She's rancid. Honestly starting to think she might be a webcam girl in the evening and while BB is at school

• Sick
  • Haha
Thanks I will go look now

Omfg you didn't tell me she appears naked at the beginning, she knew that mirror was behind her. She's rancid. Honestly starting to think she might be a webcam girl in the evening and while BB is at school
Oh didnt see that bit it was the dancing cought my eye I go look

Omg I didnt see that bit thats discusting and ellie there flipping heck what's s wrong with that woman yes quite agree webcam woman shes always filming butts boobs and anyvthink she can film oh jezzzzz

Last edited:
Oh didnt see that bit it was the dancing cought my eye I go look

Omg I didnt see that bit thats discusting and ellie there flipping heck what's s wrong with that woman yes quite agree webcam woman shes always filming butts boobs and anyvthink she can film oh jezzzzz
Good find hot hot. Blue badge my arse!!

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.