That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely ridiculous in thoes boots. They do not suit her body type/ build. Gosh she's just making a tool out of her daughter. I'm so embarrassed for bb they look like hooker boots gone wrong ugh

Reactions: 5
Did you find the opening of presents strange? TV on, limited interaction just mumbling to each other like strangers? It seemed very awkward to me.
They both looked so uninterested the the presents ,previous years Wilkes was in tears saying how she never got presents. They were so ungrateful for the gifts from the viewers too. And Ellie fell out with her dad because her told her off for her bad behaviour at school .

Reactions: 3
She’s annoyed me with her little fibro speech at the start of today’s vlog.
Surely what she’s described about being stressed and on the go leading to the ‘fibro’ pushing back is more just what everyone gets sometimes?

I know when I’m stressed and anxious for a while, busy, eating shite, not sleeping enough and pushing myself for too long, I’m headed to getting sick or having no energy or being emotionally drained and that’s as a person in decently good health. I think most people are like that. If you don’t take care of yourself (and old Wilkes definitely has’t made a good choice for herself for years, if ever, as far as I can see) you’re going to end up in a bad way.

I’ve no doubt she feels like absolute tit most of the time. But the fact she can just ‘power through’ speak volumes for what’s really going on with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If your daughter is getting bullied because of youtube why the hell would you not stop?!

View attachment 55244
I was wondering for ages if anybody was talking about Wilkes but nothing appeared, and this only just appeared in search. I don't understand why people keep putting their children of an impressionable age on the internet. Especially if they're having problems in school. It isn't as if she has no choice like the Inghams, who have both given up work to make money from filming small children, and then try to hide them away from ridicule of having their private life advertised to the world, by sending them to a small private school.
I'm glad she changed the channel name. I would have thought for a person who dealt with child abuse in the police, she could see people using their children as performing seals to make money for youtube channels is damaging to children.

She’s annoyed me with her little fibro speech at the start of today’s vlog.
Surely what she’s described about being stressed and on the go leading to the ‘fibro’ pushing back is more just what everyone gets sometimes?

I know when I’m stressed and anxious for a while, busy, eating shite, not sleeping enough and pushing myself for too long, I’m headed to getting sick or having no energy or being emotionally drained and that’s as a person in decently good health. I think most people are like that. If you don’t take care of yourself (and old Wilkes definitely has’t made a good choice for herself for years, if ever, as far as I can see) you’re going to end up in a bad way.

I’ve no doubt she feels like absolute tit most of the time. But the fact she can just ‘power through’ speak volumes for what’s really going on with her.
I have fibro among other illnesses and there are many times when I can not power through no matter how hard I try. It infuriates me when she implies everyone can just get on with it, I personally don’t think she has most of what she says she has, but that’s just it opinion.

Reactions: 4
I have fibro among other illnesses and there are many times when I can not power through no matter how hard I try. It infuriates me when she implies everyone can just get on with it, I personally don’t think she has most of what she says she has, but that’s just it opinion.
I can only image how awful it must be for you and other genuine suffers to watch her prance around whenever she feels like it. She always talks about wanting to be the face of fibro and spread awareness but all she does is add fuel to the fire for people who think fibro isn’t real/is exaggerated 😡

Reactions: 4
Jack's only 4? I thought he was an elderly dog by the looks of him, he is bloated and seems lethargic. They all need clipping and like you say, a once over at the vets is urgently needed.
I thought she said he would be in his 60s in human age. I don't have any dogs so don't understand their behaviour, but for older dogs, isn't getting a puppy quite an upheaval for them? I was more worried about how the new puppy is always jumping on and biting the white dog. Is that normal playful behaviour?

Where must her viewers live if they’re so impressed by the scenery she shows? That hill looks like a bit of wasteland to me. Maybe it’s me coming from Ireland where our scenery is famous, but nothing Wilkes has ever shown looks impressive to me. I’m sure there are much nicer places in Dorset that she could show.
The scenery is one of the things I like lol. She lives right near Portland which juts right out into the sea. I'd love to go for a walk along there. Although the prison on there is now for se x offenders, and one time she was stood out in the middle of nowhere filming a helicopter circling the area. I would be wondering if an offender had escaped and they were looking for them.

Last edited:
It's not fibro peeps it's called get rat arsed everyday that's a hang over you can see it stupid vlog tonight

Did anyone else think she's had one too many sherrys at the end of tonight's vlog??

Yes foster care currently. Wilkes is using the whole thing as an ego boost its disgusting. When you think she can't sink any lower

Honestly only wilkes can turn booking into a yoga class a chance to try and show off the cash. Whats the betting she orders all new gym wear and fancy mats etc and goes for the first week then doesn't bother again

Its so rude how these bearfam send her stuff and she calls them dear friends but either forgets their name or cant pronounce it. All whilst wearing that slappable smug smile

Maybe it's just me but I've never heard of presents going on the tree
I don't think they would foster kids out to a woman who videos her life to put online?
I think she seems too addicted to videoing everything to post online, to stop doing it?
Her own child needs psychological help, so she should be helped before any more children are sent to that house.

I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody witch Fund comes first.
Why did she need to be rescued in France? What happened?

Reactions: 1
OMG Ellie on Tiktok doesn't look like she has taken the meeting seriously. I took a look at the school website and in the Tiktok Ellie is referring to the principal Mrs. Bell.
I don't get what Tiktok is. Is it just to do hand movements to music? I saw one where Ellie was doing that with her friends to a song with rude words.

On the most recent vlog she shows her ticket...they have Encore Seats.

And what an absolutely boring vlog... walking through hotel corridor.. standing in queue to get in O2, and Uber journey back to the station.. why does she bother.
When I bought VIP tickets at the Greenwich 02 I didn't really understand what they were. It wasn't until the band came on and everybody stood up, so I would spend all evening looking at the back of a tall man in front of me, and the awful jobsworth staff wouldn't lef me stand slightly in the aisle to have a better view, that I realised I would have had a better view somewhere else. Also you have a pressure to keep dancing and I hate dancing, but would look stupid with not dancing as you can't sit down. Their view of Little Mix looks too good to be the standing area at the front, as you're looking up, but they were looking down.
I thought was unusual to get a taxi, as there's an underground station a few meters from the 02 entrance.

Definitely agree she appears to be progressing.
I don't think they would foster kids out to a woman who videos her life to put online?
I think she seems too addicted to videoing everything to post online, to stop doing it?
Her own child needs psychological help, so she should be helped before any more children are sent to that house.

She went to France for a month, ran out of money, set up a go fund me to pay for accommodation then couldn't pay the toll roads, was low on fuel so Cherie sent her money for fuel and travel.

• Haha
Leasa made a deal to stay in her dogsitters home in france, filmed said home slagging it off for the mess and spiders (pot, kettle, black). Instead of just doing the normal thing and giving it a dust and just enjoying the experience of being away, she decided to move to a hotel for 2 weeks (they spent the majority of the time by the pool and might as well have just booked a hotel with a swimming pool in the uk for the amount that they experienced of france 😂) then set up a gofundme and expected the bearfam to fork out the money for them to stay for longer. Leasa likened herself to a street performer who was merely putting her hat out for payment 😅
It was one of the most greedy and ridiculous things i've ever witnessed. She ran out of money as the gofundme cash didn't clear in time, didn't have petrol to get back and was bailed out by some generous viewers (whom she barely managed to thank..)
Despite the backlash she proceeded to keep the gofundme money and used it to pay for Ellies new school uniform (and probably a bottle of Jack Daniels to boot...)
If I was her I would've donated the amount I had raised from the gofundme to charity the minute my retirement money came through, I also would've paid back the bearfam that wired me money for petrol, gotten them a gift the minute I was financially able to do so, and never set foot on youtube again through sheer embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leasa made a deal to stay in her dogsitters home in france, filmed said home slagging it off for the mess and spiders (pot, kettle, black). Instead of just doing the normal thing and giving it a dust and just enjoying the experience of being away, she decided to move to a hotel for 2 weeks (they spent the majority of the time by the pool and might as well have just booked a hotel with a swimming pool in the uk for the amount that they experienced of france 😂) then set up a gofundme and expected the bearfam to fork out the money for them to stay for longer. Leasa likened herself to a street performer who was merely putting her hat out for payment 😅
It was one of the most greedy and ridiculous things i've ever witnessed. She ran out of money as the gofundme cash didn't clear in time, didn't have petrol to get back and was bailed out by some generous viewers (whom she barely managed to thank..)
Despite the backlash she proceeded to keep the gofundme money and used it to pay for Ellies new school uniform (and probably a bottle of Jack Daniels to boot...)
If I was her I would've donated the amount I had raised from the gofundme to charity the minute my retirement money came through, I also would've paid back the bearfam that wired me money for petrol, gotten them a gift the minute I was financially able to do so, and never set foot on youtube again through sheer embarrassment.
I think she also set up a Patreon account and got money from her bearfam, Greedy grabby cow.

• Wow
Oh yes, after somebody said about her being stuck in France, I went through her videos and found the one where she was showing the house in France and complaining about it being so dirty, and in another video she said the woman who owned the house asked her to take down the video.
I thought it looked nicer than the tiny hotel room they had after. Haven't seen all the France videos yet though, but going to watch later.
Yes I would have at least given back the money for petrol.
Her daughter seems more happy to be in the older videos, but suppose after having school friends keep shouting Bear Fam at her, she doesn't seem so keen on talking in the videos.

Oh yes, after somebody said about her being stuck in France, I went through her videos and found the one where she was showing the house in France and complaining about it being so dirty, and in another video she said the woman who owned the house asked her to take down the video.
I thought it looked nicer than the tiny hotel room they had after. Haven't seen all the France videos yet though, but going to watch later.
Yes I would have at least given back the money for petrol.
Her daughter seems more happy to be in the older videos, but suppose after having school friends keep shouting Bear Fam at her, she doesn't seem so keen on talking in the videos.
Yes it was a nicer home than the hotel room, and she should have been smart enough to ask the dogsitter for some pictures so she knew where she was going to be staying. I actually thought the place in france had character and was an awful lot cleaner than her piss pad covered hovel but there you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it was a nicer home than the hotel room, and she should have been smart enough to ask the dogsitter for some pictures so she knew where she was going to be staying. I actually thought the place in france had character and was an awful lot cleaner than her piss pad covered hovel but there you go.
I can't find the video where she's asking for money, but found this one where she's saying people complained and she was thinking about giving the money back:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.