That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic has seriously shocked me. She’s 14! And her mum worked in the police service - what was it she did? Categorising sex offences? How is she so bleeping clueless??
I’m really disbelieving that that is what her job was.

Plus she let her go on the train to go and meet someone she met online??

I’m actually quite upset by that. The sort of people a photo like that would attract! To a bleeping 14 year old! I really pray bb’s dad steps in here. Wilkes is allowing her to do what she wants to the point of it being dangerous.
That photo was shared from a seemingly popular Instagrammer with lots of followers and lots of sexualised photos. Whys she sharing that, it's odd

Reactions: 1
Wonder if the 8 videos left on her youtube channel were left on for a reaon to give a message for whoever made her think she should remove most of them? She strangely left on the video of her talking about being criticised for asking money to stay in France. I listened again, and in it she says they spend the majority of their day vlogging, and then she spends a couple of hours editing the videos. That isn't a healthy way for a family to spend their day.
Are some people such fans of similar families, who give up work to do little else but make a living selling their children's private lives for many to watch on youtube, that they have influenced others to do the same? Why can't some see that just because things make money, doesn't always make it right? It's as if the whole dumbing down, talentless celeb industry has achieved its aim, where trashy, talentless half wits are admired by many because they're rich. Even if the rich image is made up by a promoter, and they're one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder if the 8 videos left on her youtube channel were left on for a reaon to give a message for whoever made her think she should remove most of them? She strangely left on the video of her talking about being criticised for asking money to stay in France. I listened again, and in it she says they spend the majority of their day vlogging, and then she spends a couple of hours editing the videos. That isn't a healthy way for a family to spend their day.
Are some people such fans of similar families, who give up work to do little else but make a living selling their children's private lives for many to watch on youtube, that they have influenced others to do the same? Why can't some see that just because things make money, doesn't always make it right? It's as if the whole dumbing down, talentless celeb industry has achieved its aim, where trashy, talentless half wits are admired by many because they're rich. Even if the rich image is made up by a promoter, and they're one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.
There's lots more than just 8 videos.. I think she has only removed the real recent ones.

There's lots more than just 8 videos.. I think she has only removed the real recent ones.
Most of 2019 is gone. I can't understand why any remain as there are plenty more that are inappropriate. I wonder if she left up the videos regarding past battles with the school.

Most of 2019 is gone. I can't understand why any remain as there are plenty more that are inappropriate. I wonder if she left up the videos regarding past battles with the school.
Oh yeah... seems to be a lot gone since she had her money... none of the disney world is there apart from the day they go to the airport... very strange..

Oh yes. She has removed anything earlier than a year. Something major has happened. The daughter being excluded from school is an awful life changing event, even if the daughter is treating it as a joke on Instagram, but wonder how youtube is connected? It must be connected if she's hiding videos from public view at the same time.

I didn't realise how bad some of her older videos are. Just watched her cleaning her toilet in this one, and allowing her dog to put his paws all over the toilet seat with his nose down the toilet with chemicals in it.

I didn't realise how bad some of her older videos are. Just watched her cleaning her toilet in this one, and allowing her dog to put his paws all over the toilet seat with his nose down the toilet with chemicals in it.
She needs to put a load of this stuff in her mouth, it might help …. lol.... plus this must be the 1st time we have seen her toilet so clean , usually it either has skid marks in it or a load of tit or pee in it and forgets to pull the flush, dirty cow ... uggghhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There are some followers who love her vlogs, have sent cards and gifts, and comment on every single vlog! Some members of the bearfam have bailed her out, driven to visit her and left big boxes of gifts on her doorstep etc. She owes it to these people to explain her absence and deleted videos, she wouldn't even need to do a video, just a post on twitter or instagram. It's a good job Ellies off school as she would have no one to talk to otherwise.

Reactions: 6
'Too much hatred'... I think that has come from her ex's side of the family because she hasn't been getting much from her subs or viewers lately... and we've not even been that harsh here... nothing compared to the past where she has begged for holiday money or used that disgusting word.. I believe something more has gone on and she's just not gonna say what.

Too much hatred? More like too much accurate analysis of her lifestyle. She just happened to privatise the videos at the same time her daughter is kicked out of school again? It's not only youtube viewers who are criticising her, as her daughter's school and father have concerns too.
I think she's doing the right thing to not broadcast the private life of her child to the world online, but then another part of me wishes she would stay on youtube as she's such good entertainment.

Reactions: 8
'Too much hatred'... I think that has come from her ex's side of the family because she hasn't been getting much from her subs or viewers lately... and we've not even been that harsh here... nothing compared to the past where she has begged for holiday money or used that disgusting word.. I believe something more has gone on and she's just not gonna say what.
basically it’s all come back to catch up with her and she’s hiding

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well if she's stopped I guess it's time to say goodbye to dear old Leasa. I think her issues aren't to do with here but parenting and her attitude towards others especially her ex. Hopefully whatever it is can be resolved and she focuses on her daughter, regains discipline and order rather than blaming others for her failings.
I'm sure once her book is ready to be published she will be back upon that hill to flog it.

Reactions: 3
She will be back, the reese family said they were stopping but they are back again... she won't be able to stop cos she will miss all the cards and gifts from her subs ...

She will be back, the reese family said they were stopping but they are back again... she won't be able to stop cos she will miss all the cards and gifts from her subs ...
Yeah I don't see her being able to stay away for too long, she has no one in her life to talk to and moan at and she'll miss the quick hit of validation and interaction. Who knows though, either way I hope she takes the time to focus on Ellie and resolving some of these issues.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.