That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As i have stated before i am diagnosed with fibro and ahe is an absolute embarrassment.

She is the sort of people that make the diagnosis a laughing stock.

Folk seeing her doing anything and everything whenever she wants.

Claiming its because she pushes through for baby bear. What a joke

Reactions: 5
Remembrance Day is a memorial day which take place every year so that countries in the Commonwealth can remember members of the armed forces who have lost their lives serving their country..... NOT the police and firefighters like she said...
The poppies are sold to raise funds for War Veterans and Armed services in world war 1 and world war 2 and later conflicts....
So whino wilkes you got it wrong againnnnnnnn …. get back to writing your boring book...
I think she lives in that age when she said police firefighters thought what you on about then 2 min silence no chance from her but then put music on shes beyond unbelievable

Reactions: 1
OMFG what is that vlog... had to skip through it... absolute rubbish and that damn dog voice she puts on... and she thinks she's going to gain and keep new subs.

• Wow
What the bloody hell was that vlog how stupid she needs to grow up act her age watched first 2 secs turnd to games

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMFG what is that vlog... had to skip through it... absolute rubbish and that damn dog voice she puts on... and she thinks she's going to gain and keep new subs.
Wow, this is HAVE to see

I still cannot get over why she would use this bum hole lips photo in the intro

Ive just skimmed through it, anybody remember creature comforts on the telly ages ago. She is trying and failing to do that. I think she has officialy lost the plot

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed for another person as I am now 😱

Calling Jack fat is a bit rich coming from her.

Narrating your dog videos are nothing new I wouldn’t have minded if it wasn’t so tit. Not funny. Not clever. And that voice. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed for another person as I am now 😱

Calling Jack fat is a bit rich coming from her.

Narrating your dog videos are nothing new I wouldn’t have minded if it wasn’t so tit. Not funny. Not clever. And that voice. Jesus Christ.
Also if Jacks fat then its down to her as an owner, overfeeding him. I have a labrador cross and he can gain weight with the snap of a finger so we have to be really careful. I am on the chunky side myself and would never call him fat to him face 1. Because i am too and 2. Its down to me and my poor care if he is ever looking more rotund than he should. Nasty woman needs to look in the mirror and feed her dogs properly. I can imahine her being the sort of person that chucks all the food that is going out of date in the fridge at the dogs.

Reactions: 7
Also if Jacks fat then its down to her as an owner, overfeeding him. I have a labrador cross and he can gain weight with the snap of a finger so we have to be really careful. I am on the chunky side myself and would never call him fat to him face 1. Because i am too and 2. Its down to me and my poor care if he is ever looking more rotund than he should. Nasty woman needs to look in the mirror and feed her dogs properly. I can imahine her being the sort of person that chucks all the food that is going out of date in the fridge at the dogs.
Definitely. But accepting that it’s her fault would involve her taking some responsibility for her actions and we sure no that’s not going to happen.
Still hasn’t bloody toilet trained him by the look of the pee pads still on the go.
Useless woman is a liability to those dogs in every way.

Definitely. But accepting that it’s her fault would involve her taking some responsibility for her actions and we sure no that’s not going to happen.
Still hasn’t bloody toilet trained him by the look of the pee pads still on the go.
Useless woman is a liability to those dogs in every way.
Are the toilet pads down just for the new (no longer new) dog? They never used to be down before that did they?

I saw the dogs lying on that flourescent gross towel on the sofa, i cannot even imagine the stench in her house

• Sick
Are the toilet pads down just for the new (no longer new) dog? They never used to be down before that did they?

I saw the dogs lying on that flourescent gross towel on the sofa, i cannot even imagine the stench in her house
Don’t remember the pads being down before but she did say once that the other two like to piss on the table legs so clearly she did just as much to toilet train them as she’s doing for Archie. Which I’m sure only adds to stench.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Don’t remember the pads being down before but she did say once that the other two like to piss on the table legs so clearly she did just as much to toilet train them as she’s doing for Archie. Which I’m sure only adds to stench.
Irresponsibility in its finest form

As i have stated before i am diagnosed with fibro and ahe is an absolute embarrassment.

She is the sort of people that make the diagnosis a laughing stock.

Folk seeing her doing anything and everything whenever she wants.

Claiming its because she pushes through for baby bear. What a joke
I also have fibro, about 25 years of it. I was diagnosed when most people including a lot of doctors, didn’t believe me. Some days are better than others. When I retired early a lot of stress was gone and I have had more good days than bad. Yesterday I cried because I was so tired from helping put up Christmas ornaments for 30 minutes. Today I went to the store and spent the next 3 hours on the couch waIting for my legs to not stop hurting, but for the pain to be torable. No way could I walk up that damn hill every day. Ok I am boring myself now. Time to stop talking about me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I also have fibro, about 25 years of it. I was diagnosed when most people including a lot of doctors, didn’t believe me. Some days are better than others. When I retired early a lot of stress was gone and I have had more good days than bad. Yesterday I cried because I was so tired from helping put up Christmas ornaments for 30 minutes. Today I went to the store and spent the next 3 hours on the couch waIting for my legs to not stop hurting, but for the pain to be torable. No way could I walk up that damn hill every day. Ok I am boring myself now. Time to stop talking about me.
This, Exactly this is what REAL fibro looks like. Not her made up nonsense.

I feel for you i really do and even now to this day there are medics that disbelieve its existance.

I'm not surprised though will people like her faking it.

Who would want to fake illness. The things i would be doing right now if i could. Getting emotional even thinking about it.

I wish you well ❤

Reactions: 8
WTF. That is about all I can say about today’s vlog. WTF
I can’t watch it. Nope, not enough money to pay me to watch it.

This, Exactly this is what REAL fibro looks like. Not her made up nonsense.

I feel for you i really do and even now to this day there are medics that disbelieve its existance.

I'm not surprised though will people like her faking it.

Who would want to fake illness. The things i would be doing right now if i could. Getting emotional even thinking about it.

I wish you well ❤
Very kind words thank you. May you have more good days than bad.

WTF. That is about all I can say about today’s vlog. WTF
I can’t watch it. Nope, not enough money to pay me to watch it.
watched 2 mins of it and couldn't watch anymore …. she has deffinatly lost the plot … too much booze .. 🍷 🍷

Reactions: 4
Oh boy was it worth well she def reads on here that's for sure yeap you are so boring stupid dog noises looks like it be in every vlog she didnt want to go to see her friend as she didnt feel well what you doing on the dam hill then if you not well you stay in nothing wrong with you just to dam lazy to go you are nasty woman this why you dont have friends dont believe a word you say

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh boy was it worth well she def reads on here that's for sure yeap you are so boring stupid dog noises looks like it be in every vlog she didnt want to go to see her friend as she didnt feel well what you doing on the dam hill then if you not well you stay in nothing wrong with you just to dam lazy to go you are nasty woman this why you dont have friends dont believe a word you say
What did she say to make it apparent that she reads here? Lol

What did she say to make it apparent that she reads here? Lol
She said something along the lines of about horrable comments when she does the dog talking but only few like it I dont now if she uses any other sites and and people say her vlogs are boring shes not wrong lol

Reactions: 1
The hill the hump and the hounds? Please say she didn't mean she will do this every vlog

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.