That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂

I was in stitches! What is it with vlogging families and these cringy new intros!? First Family Fizz and now granny wilkes!

She didn’t vlog as she doesn’t want all her videos to be the same? Say what now? Your videos have been the same since day 1!

Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Oh, a bird! (That anyone in the uk can look out their window and see!)
Walk up the hill
Sit on the sofa moaning with a glass of alcohol on the table behind!

I think that pretty much sums up every video on the channel!

Did I hear correctly when she said usually her energy is 0??She walks 3 bleeping dogs twice a day! You show us what you do in a day and itdoesn’t look like you’re lacking in energy to me - except when it comes to tidying up that tit tip of a house!

For someone with chronic pain and fatigue I find it very strange that not a single time have we seen a vlog with her saying “my x, y, and z are killing me today and I can’t get out of bed” Which is a very regular occurrence for people with that condition, in my experience and with other people I know.

It’s not as if she has a baby that needs feeding and changing.I have twins BB’s age and they’re pretty much self-sufficient. They have no problem getting themselves ready and off to school. Feeding pets and doing littertrays If I’m having a bad day. They can wash their own uniforms and my youngest will make dinner for us all if needs be!

From what I gather a lot of her following have chronic pain. I can’t believe they’re not doubting Wilkes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂

I was in stitches! What is it with vlogging families and these cringy new intros!? First Family Fizz and now granny wilkes!

She didn’t vlog as she doesn’t want all her videos to be the same? Say what now? Your videos have been the same since day 1!

Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Oh, a bird! (That anyone in the uk can look out their window and see!)
Walk up the hill
Sit on the sofa moaning with a glass of alcohol on the table behind!

I think that pretty much sums up every video on the channel!

Did I hear correctly when she said usually her energy is 0??She walks 3 bleeping dogs twice a day! You show us what you do in a day and itdoesn’t look like you’re lacking in energy to me - except when it comes to tidying up that tit tip of a house!

For someone with chronic pain and fatigue I find it very strange that not a single time have we seen a vlog with her saying “my x, y, and z are killing me today and I can’t get out of bed” Which is a very regular occurrence for people with that condition, in my experience and with other people I know.

It’s not as if she has a baby that needs feeding and changing.I have twins BB’s age and they’re pretty much self-sufficient. They have no problem getting themselves ready and off to school. Feeding pets and doing littertrays If I’m having a bad day. They can wash their own uniforms and my youngest will make dinner for us all if needs be!

From what I gather a lot of her following have chronic pain. I can’t believe they’re not doubting Wilkes.
I so agree al though I dont have fibro but I now people that do are in pain all the time many trips to hospital for check ups cant get out bed have some sort carers if its kids or relatives or hubby's partners not playing tennis long walks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So its freezing cold and im in need of a cheer up... What do i do??...

I go watch wilkos new intro on repeat 🤣 its comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's definitely run out of money, hasn't bragged about a spend in a while and is having to sell her gopro in order to pay for a new camera she wants...
"Lets see what they're having for dinner shall we?" Proceeds to try and zoom in through the window of someones house! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Its illegal to zoom into someone's house, omg archie eating poo sick sick and bet he licks her face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
having to sell her gopro in order to pay for a new camera she wants..
She is having to sell her cannon camera and gopro for another camera that will zoom in 1000 times more so she can look into windows better, and she did not moan about any pain in her back or legs while talking to the man on the hill for 1 hour, and did you hear her say "bike " your welcome " I hope you fall off " ….. she is a nasty old cow.. 🐄🐄🐄 hope she chokes on her hot cuppa tea 🍵🍵🍷

• Haha
  • Wow
[QUOTE=" did you hear her say "bike " your welcome " I hope you fall off " ….. she is a nasty old cow.. 🐄🐄🐄 hope she chokes on her hot cuppa tea 🍵🍵🍷
[/QUOTE]
I went back and watched that bit, she's so spiteful! Todays vlog was atrocious, she couldn't seem to keep the camera steady, kept spinning around and zooming in on things, made me feel seasick.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's definitely run out of money, hasn't bragged about a spend in a while and is having to sell her gopro in order to pay for a new camera she wants...
"Lets see what they're having for dinner shall we?" Proceeds to try and zoom in through the window of someones house! 🤦‍♀️
Tell me she didnt actualy zoom into someone house.

She did say she needs to keep money back for her adventure in france before was buying a house in France think shes runningnout of money something come to mind bet you shes not had dogs injections why cause they dont go to kennel and they have to have them and kennel cough never see her take them to the vets

• Heart
She did say she needs to keep money back for her adventure in france before was buying a house in France think shes runningnout of money something come to mind bet you shes not had dogs injections why cause they dont go to kennel and they have to have them and kennel cough never see her take them to the vets
Very good point

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She just scared every child teenagers you stupid woman the needles are not big I had 3 out this year and did it hurt no not 1 bit stop treating herr like a baby she wanted it done I swear she would have filmed it all but the dentist prob said no give the girl a break if you stop treating her like baby maybe at times she wouldn't act like it. Stop looking in the camera maybe you wouldn't keep breaking so many lenses mirror mirror on the wall

Reactions: 2
About to watch it, had to come here to say ive just realised...im pleased she has a new intro as she edited that last one terribly and the part that said "the willlllkes familyyyyy" was always so loud compared to everything else

As if the dental assistant was cringing at the injections. Stooopid woman

I was saying the other day she reminds me of the come outside woman. And now shes wearing her hair like her! It added about 20 years onto her. Maybe the beach babe look was for her afterall

Im no photographer but does anyone know what on eartb is happening when she starts shouting keep still and i cant keep still whilst the camera goes up down up down wildly when zoomed into something. It seems put on but maybe its something im unaware of

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
About to watch it, had to come here to say ive just realised...im pleased she has a new intro as she edited that last one terribly and the part that said "the willlllkes familyyyyy" was always so loud compared to everything else

I was saying the other day she reminds me of the come outside woman. And now shes wearing her hair like her! It added about 20 years onto her. Maybe the beach babe look was for her afterall

Im no photographer but does anyone know what on eartb is happening when she starts shouting keep still and i cant keep still whilst the camera goes up down up down wildly when zoomed into something. It seems put on but maybe its something im unaware of
I dread to think

But the come outside woman was nice 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This 'nicey nicey' act isn't going to last too long I don't think. I give it until December and then the real Wilkes will come out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This 'nicey nicey' act isn't going to last too long I don't think. I give it until December and then the real Wilkes will come out
Yeah I don't get why she's trying to be so personable, surely she isn't gaining many new subs so i'm not sure who it benefits really... Bloody hilarious though. Clearly atm she thinks acting chipper and zooming in on every pigeon or distant piece of twig is going to get people interested and subscribed.

Needles are not that big, for god's sake wilko stop telling your daughter it was a massive needle, she only had 2 extractions as one of the teeth had had a small one attached.. ellie looked fine and not in pain when she was doing that Tick Tock thing miming on camera to music... mind you I do hate watching her do that because she looks stupid, don't you think so?

Reactions: 8
Needles are not that big, for god's sake wilko stop telling your daughter it was a massive needle, she only had 2 extractions as one of the teeth had had a small one attached.. ellie looked fine and not in pain when she was doing that Tick Tock thing miming on camera to music... mind you I do hate watching her do that because she looks stupid, don't you think so?
I do agree

I agree about the needles and Ellie doing Tic-Toc. She annoys me when she does them, she also annoys me when she uses the baby talk voice. She sounds better with a mouthfull of cotton. I know she is 14, but if this is caused by anxiety her cheap-ass lazy mother needs to get her some help. Otherwise she will be 29 and still talking that way. I bet she doesn’t talk that way at her Dad’s house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.