That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same when they went to see The Spice Girls, filmed the entire concert! I wondered at the time if u are allowed to do that?!

Reactions: 4
This woman makes me so made.. what happened to her anxiety, her fibro.. and all the other health conditions that should make going to a crowded pop concert in the middle of London near enough impossible for her..
Well i'll be honest with you I watched a few minutes of her vlog and I couldn't watch anymore. load of tit :poop:. she will have forgotton all about her Fibro, aches and pains, depression and anxiety while there, then her next vlog she will start moaning again how bad she felt at the concert... HYPHOCONDRIAC WILKO ….
ohhhh forgot HER DOUBLE INGROWING TOENAIL .... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did they have standing tickets for Little Mix because I know for a fact the o2 don't let anyone under 16 stand not even with an adult. My daughter wanted the vip tickets for BTS at the 02 last year but they was standing only and obv she was 13 at the time so we couldn't get those tickets and had to settle for seats instead.

Reactions: 3
Did they have standing tickets for Little Mix because I know for a fact the o2 don't let anyone under 16 stand not even with an adult. My daughter wanted the vip tickets for BTS at the 02 last year but they was standing only and obv she was 13 at the time so we couldn't get those tickets and had to settle for seats instead.
You now how much she lies to get what she wants living the high life she be living the low life very shortley

Reactions: 1
Maybe that is why she was saying at the start of the previous vlog when they were waiting for the train to London about how old Ellie looked and that she was going to ask people on the train their opinion.

• Wow
Maybe that is why she was saying at the start of the previous vlog when they were waiting for the train to London about how old Ellie looked and that she was going to ask people on the train their opinion.
That makes way more sense now and shame on her for putting her child's safety at risk. They have these age limits in place due to safety.

That makes way more sense now and shame on her for putting her child's safety at risk. They have these age limits in place due to safety.
She lies out her teeth to get what she wants she maybe living the high life but wont be long before shes living the low life that's for sure shes sure got a thing about peoples back sides maybe shes gay nothing wrong in that so no offenence

• Haha
On the most recent vlog she shows her ticket...they have Encore Seats.

And what an absolutely boring vlog... walking through hotel corridor.. standing in queue to get in O2, and Uber journey back to the station.. why does she bother.

Last edited:
In the back of the taxi talking to Ellie about presumably her favourite member of little mix and Wilkes whispers "She could come in to your room and take a dump on your bed and you'd like it." and then proceeds to have a full on chat about how even members of little mix "push one down" :sick: Does she think the Taxi driver will overhear this conversation and think she's ever so funny?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In the back of the taxi talking to Ellie about presumably her favourite member of little mix and Wilkes whispers "She could come in to your room and take a dump on your bed and you'd like it." and then proceeds to have a full on chat about how even members of little mix "push one down" :sick: Does she think the Taxi driver will overhear this conversation and think she's ever so funny?
Omg I didnt see that bit must admit I flipped threw that woman has a vile mouth on it she most weird woman I've ever known

• Heart
And what an absolutely boring vlog... walking through hotel corridor.. standing in queue to get in O2, and Uber journey back to the station.. why does she bother.
Because she likes to show off !! She has done plenty of walking and standing and never once complained about her Fibro, aches and pains etc.. :unsure:
What did you all think about her THING on her forhead, and all the pouting ? ( head ) lol

• Haha
She's just gross. I lost count of how many times she told us they were in the VIP section. I try not to criticise kids if I can help it, but her daughter is showing the same self entitled traits, she's never happy or grateful and walks around with a face like a slapped arse.

Reactions: 7
I be back later when I stopped laughing at the catapilers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let me catch my breath

• Haha
OMG today's video I don't know what is more disturbing, the tooth extractions or those magnetic eyelashes. Either way, it should have come with a warning. Of course the new camera is too heavy. She needs something to whine about. Might as well drop it and send it back for a refund.

• Haha
OMG today's video I don't know what is more disturbing, the tooth extractions or those magnetic eyelashes. Either way, it should have come with a warning. Of course the new camera is too heavy. She needs something to whine about. Might as well drop it and send it back for a refund.
Who in their right mind would video their child having a tooth pulled.. does she really think her viewers want to see that.. made me feel sick..Does Ellie have any privacy left?

Oh God those eyelashes.. what does she look like.. I actually LOL when I saw them.

Again zooming in on people's windows.. shaky and blurry vlogging with a new camera.. daft woman, and any normal person would check the dimensions and weight of it before buying.. especially if they suffered from all the disabling illnesses she does.

Parents at Ellie's school have been talking about her and don't like that she vlogs..bet it's not the vlogging that is the problem but the content and the nasty, vile,lying, conning, woman that Wilkes shows herself to be. But again this is affecting Ellie and she is absolutely blind to it or she just don't care.

Reactions: 6
Because she likes to show off !! She has done plenty of walking and standing and never once complained about her Fibro, aches and pains etc.. :unsure:
What did you all think about her THING on her forhead, and all the pouting ? ( head ) lol
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
At 21:25 ('London bits you missed' vlog) Ellie starts saying "here we go go, here we go," in a kind of breathy voice followed by Wilkes responding "You sound like you're about to... do something else" Seems like she was alluding to something majorly inappropriate for a mother to be suggesting her child is doing, I don't know if i've got the wrong end of the stick but it really REALLY creeped me out!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.