That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the day she used to do two walks a day for the dogs? Back in the day...

Im sure that was last week

I severely dislike how she blames everything on fibro

Any ailment and its down to fibro

Im not saying fibro is a disability and im not saying it isnt however... I was diagnosed with fibro around 4 years ago at the age of 26. I moan very little and suffer a (very) lot 😉... What grinds my goat about her is she is always talking about being disabled with her fibro. I can tell you with certainty now, ive only just left my twenties and i without a doubt struggle with fibro a lot more than she does yet i wouldnt consider myswlf disabled. Sure... My ability to do things is decreased but i feel she flings disability round far too much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree about the needles and Ellie doing Tic-Toc. She annoys me when she does them, she also annoys me when she uses the baby talk voice. She sounds better with a mouthfull of cotton. I know she is 14, but if this is caused by anxiety her cheap-ass lazy mother needs to get her some help. Otherwise she will be 29 and still talking that way. I bet she doesn’t talk that way at her Dad’s
I think her dad is stricked and he says things she dont like and that why she dont like her going to her dads plus his place us spotless. She treats her like a 2 year old she wanted her teeth out oh but I think I might make her wait wait if that what dentist advised then get it done over with braces in it what she wanted I dont think E will let her delay it. I wounder if shes privet dentist as my granddaughter got to wait a year or 2 before she can have hers done and same age as E shes type girl to play one against the other as she has best of 2 worlds I dont think the witch likes her x cause hes stricked shes jealous of what hes got. She also states that was a small hill not tonights it's a steep one shes lies big drama queen who has hissy fit when she cant get her own way so the fibro attacks to get sympathy notices though she dont get none

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think her dad is stricked and he says things she dont like and that why she dont like her going to her dads plus his place us spotless. She treats her like a 2 year old she wanted her teeth out oh but I think I might make her wait wait if that what dentist advised then get it done over with braces in it what she wanted I dont think E will let her delay it. I wounder if shes privet dentist as my granddaughter got to wait a year or 2 before she can have hers done and same age as E shes type girl to play one against the other as she has best of 2 worlds I dont think the witch likes her x cause hes stricked shes jealous of what hes got. She also states that was a small hill not tonights it's a steep one shes lies big drama queen who has hissy fit when she cant get her own way so the fibro attacks to get sympathy notices though she dont get none
Exactly my thoughts too, if the dentist didnt think it was ok to do 2 weeks of extractions then braces after then he wouldnt have recommended that course of action. Also i love how he said Ellie decided ahe wants braces.. For me it wasnt much of a choice at school, the dentist referred you to the orthodentist and it was almost presumed that you wantes braces as part of your dental treatment growing up. If they felt it was needed ofcourae. I mean sure, she would have been told its recommended and agreed. Old wilko made it sound like Ellie requested it randomly one day.

With regards to the waiting list it may be a case of different areas being busier than others.

She blames everything on Fibro, if she farts it's Fibro....if you forget something and stand for 10 mins and look gaumless it's Fibro.... it's a magical thing that Fibro provides you with ... :unsure: Ellie's under the weather, she doe'snt like being on her own when she is poorly ,( but yesterday when she had teeth done you left her to go on the hill ) was'nt she poorly then? Duhhh ...

Reactions: 6
She blames everything on Fibro, if she farts it's Fibro....if you forget something and stand for 10 mins and look gaumless it's Fibro.... it's a magical thing that Fibro provides you with ... :unsure: Ellie's under the weather, she doe'snt like being on her own when she is poorly ,( but yesterday when she had teeth done you left her to go on the hill ) was'nt she poorly then? Duhhh ...
She cant been that poorly she went out to dinner with her dad

Reactions: 3
New vlog on, she talks about herself for the first 12mins … the thoughts of noise and people at the event , and all the travelling there, all the pushing and shoving she hates... ( shouldn't have booked it then if you don't like them ) then it's ellie who has dressed up for Halloween , must be doing Trick or Treating. No party !! thought they bought all the Halloween tat for... that was a waste of money... so she's gone to London, to a Posh 5star Hotel, inter continental inn which is attached to the O2. Bottle of wine in bag.. 🍷 🍷 ( 16:10 )

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ahh new ones up yeap bottle wine in the bag wounder if ellie gets any aww the youngsters in hotel slamming doors partys drunk loud music awww I can't wait for a rant and how expensive it was. Do you think shes trying to up set her hair dresser

New vlog on, she talks about herself for the first 12mins … the thoughts of noise and people at the event , and all the travelling there, all the pushing and shoving she hates... ( shouldn't have booked it then if you don't like them ) then it's ellie who has dressed up for Halloween , must be doing Trick or Treating. No party !! that they bought all the Halloween tat for... that was a waste of money... so she's gone to London, to a Posh 5star Hotel, inter continental inn which is attached to the O2. Bottle of wine in bag.. 🍷 🍷 ( 16:10 )
Oh boy for got about the party all that stuff she got thought ellie looked pretty cool but no were to go sad

Reactions: 2
Tomorrow's vlog will probably be showing us round the Posh Bedroom, 💩 skid marks in the Toilet and unflushed ...lol ;) :poop::poop:🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Im about 5 minutes into the new vlog and listening to her whine on about saying bad things about herself first so that she isnt hurt when someone else says it. Literally me in a tea cup. You know... Dont all pass out at once but she is almost making me feel bad for her.

Ive realised this is all manipulation and all being said for her new subs that she thinks are on their way because of the advent calendar.

So to clarify, if i didnt know better then her woe is me charms are working.

The charma worn off rapidly and im back to disliking her massively

She had to keep zooming in to show that her taxi fare cost her over 33 pounds. Nobody cares

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No stealing a video of someone else’s fireworks display and passing it off as your own this year, Wilkes?

• Haha
Im about 5 minutes into the new vlog and listening to her whine on about saying bad things about herself first so that she isnt hurt when someone else says it. Literally me in a tea cup. You know... Dont all pass out at once but she is almost making me feel bad for her.
I've found myself feeling bad for her before but then I remembered how dismissive she is of those who are kind and generous towards her, and the real reason why she probably feels so down about everything is because she doesn't recognise or acknowledge the positives in her life or when people are kind. You really do get back whatever you put out into the world and she's rarely got a positive attitude with anyone yet expects people to be positive about her.
She's not making life easy for herself. I personally think she needs to stop vlogging, get herself some proper therapy and build herself a social life.

Last edited:
I'm still not over that 'intro'... makes my day every time she puts up a vlog.. 😂 😂

• Haha
She doesnt quite get the term 'bearfam' does she.

"and together we are the bearrrrrfam"

No you're not, the bearfam are your subscribers you daft wombat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That little mix video gave me a migraine five minutes in. Noting that That Wicked Woman stood for almost 1 1/2 hours with her arm extended. She likely stood in line to get into the venue as well. It must be the miracle of the CBD oil. VIP tickets? It looks like there were plenty of VIP'S stood in front of her. And behind her, and all around her. What is up with this selective social anxiety? Who films an entire concert and puts it online? Nevermind. We know the answer to that one.

Last edited:
The whole bloody concert... is that allowed? She's certainly trying to make money off them.

I've seen some clips of the concert, my 10 year old Granddaughter went last night to it.

This woman makes me so mad.... what happened to her anxiety, her fibro.. and all the other health conditions that should make going to a crowded pop concert in the middle of London near enough impossible for her... Oh yeah I forgot... she 'powers' through. :mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.