Tess Holliday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries very hard to tell everyone how healthy she is.

She also thinks she’s a size 20-22??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the situation with her man? He was always in the comments defending her then he upped and left to go to Australia?
Is he still there?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think they have split up from what she said on a story a few weeks ago.. she refuses to talk about it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is the situation with her man? He was always in the comments defending her then he upped and left to go to Australia?
Is he still there?
Very bizarre. I always thought he seemed a kind soul who did most of the parenting and was always hyping her up? Maybe I have him wrong. Feel very sorry for the children that he has moved to the other side of the world for the last 8 months!

Reactions: 5
She tries very hard to tell everyone how healthy she is.

She also thinks she’s a size 20-22??
She’s talking American sizes, so 24-26 UK....still not sure I buy that she’s only 5ft 6
She did an article last year saying she’d had an abortion as didn’t want to be pregnant for a third time and also came out as pansexual. Then a later article saying he’d gone back to Australia to work on himself?!
I don’t get the fascination with her at all

Reactions: 4
She’s talking American sizes, so 24-26 UK....still not sure I buy that she’s only 5ft 6
She did an article last year saying she’d had an abortion as didn’t want to be pregnant for a third time and also came out as pansexual. Then a later article saying he’d gone back to Australia to work on himself?!
I don’t get the fascination with her at all
That makes sense to sizes..there’s still absolutely no chance on this earth that she is a size 24-26. 30+ for sure.

Her personal life seems a complete mess. No wonder she had food issues!

Reactions: 1
She’s also one of many who have made a living from being fat....if she was to loose weight what would she do then? I’m a big believer that you can be fat and still be healthy but I don’t believe for a second she’s either happy or healthy

Reactions: 7
None of yous would have a problem with the fake tan pic if she was slim, Jesus.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
None of yous would have a problem with the fake tan pic if she was slim, Jesus.
Yes, I would. Don’t try to make out I’m fat phobic because I don’t like seeing a photo of someone literally begging for attention; fat, thin, I don’t care I don’t want to see it 💁🏻‍♀️ So Shoot me

Reactions: 12