Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshineandsnark

She’s a shit human. Pure and simple.

Also, as someone who was a 20/22, there is no way she’s a 20/22. Just like glitterandlasers saying she’s a 20/22. If you are so comfortable with your size, then say your real size.

Reactions: 4

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Im just remembering now she has a problem with people posting before and after weight loss photos??

From the lying about your size to being horrible to people who want to loose weight makes me think that she is very unhappy with herself.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
What is the situation with her man? He was always in the comments defending her then he upped and left to go to Australia?
Is he still there?

• Wow

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I’m not trying to “fat shame” her, and she is just one of many many obese people. However, she is putting herself at MASSIVE risk of complication with covid (not to mention diabetes, heart attack, stroke, joint issues) by remaining the size she is. Therefore she is more likely to need ICU, oxygen and a hospital bed. People her size would also need additional staff to move her if she was unable to turn over for example. Obesity is such a massive drain on the NHS (I know she is American so has private healthcare, but referring to it in general) but I feel it gets so overlooked. It’s certainly not something that should be celebrated anymore than smoking or excessive drinking!
And type 2 diabetes can lead to retinopathy, limb amputation.

She tries very hard to tell everyone how healthy she is.

She also thinks she’s a size 20-22??
She’s talking American sizes, so 24-26 UK....still not sure I buy that she’s only 5ft 6
She did an article last year saying she’d had an abortion as didn’t want to be pregnant for a third time and also came out as pansexual. Then a later article saying he’d gone back to Australia to work on himself?!
I don’t get the fascination with her at all

Instawhut!

Those nails are grim! 🤢
Ive never particularly liked her to be honest, i can sense an air of arrogance about her. Shes a beautiful lady and i think its fabulous that shes body confident and promotes that we should love ourselves no matter what, i wish i could accept myself as a plus size woman! She has no right to diet shame people though, im sure she hates being fat shamed so why is it okay for her to shame people?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Missramone

Has anyone seen her latest post.
Im shocked and thats not to say I do or don't believe her, im just shocked

• Wow

and nothing happens

I’m not doubting her story but it is really odd. He seemed very passive with a lot of MH issues so for him now be painted as a violent abuser seems a bit out of left field.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
I've missed this latest with her because she has become a little unbearable since her split. But I'm very confused by her proclamation

HarderFaster

VIP Member
🥴 I thought he lived with her mum so he could see his dad. Gosh.
Oh yeah, he did live in Bumfuck, Oklahoma for a while because she was busy living it up in Australia and LA with Nick, but he’s in Cali now. I personally wouldn’t feel entitled to make a bitchy tweet about parenting in her shoes, but I suppose that’s self-awareness that Tess doesn’t have.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Can anyone explain how she meets any criteria for AN?! I studied eating behaviour at university and yes she may have some form of ED but I don’t see how she can fit into the diagnostic criteria for AN. This feels to me like when girls diagnose themselves as bipolar because they have a couple of mood swings 🙃 Then play the “mental health” card at every opportunity.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Think the whole thing with her (ex)husband is really sad I've been a follower since back in her Tess Munster days and he was always such a huge part of her life, I remember the whole pregnancy with bowie etc. He always seemed to be the one at home looking after the kids, really supportive of everything she did, she'd always gush about him being an amazing dad to both her boys etc. Then he literally just disappeared last summer, deleted all his socials, or they're inactive. I did a bit of sleuthing at the time as I thought something was up when she suddenly just stopped posting about him and he seemed to have had a breakdown of some sort and decided to move back to Australia for a 'few weeks' to be with his parents etc, he was still posting about missing the boys, but that he'd be back soon. Then I saw something about how he wanted to change his pronouns and was struggling with gender identity and then that was the last of any form of internet presence he had before deleting everything. Obviously now months have passed and he's nowhere to be seen, still in Aus I imagine, and she's recently confirmed they've split. Really sad situation all around, as I was really rooting for them, and they had such a beautiful little family.
I agree with all of this. Really liked their family set up and thought he seemed absolutely devoted to her and the kids. He seemed to be her biggest fan always uploading nice photos of her and I saw in lots of her comments he would jump to her defence.
wonder what has happened and hope he is also ok!
also find it odd that she has chosen now to come out as queer and wonder if that has played a part? It seems as though they are both quite confused about their identities