Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Strange set up but I really don't blame the kid. He has made it soooo clear he doesn't want to be in her photos or videos and yet she continues to put stuff up involving him. I reckon she's a shit mom and he's probably happier with this other bloke.
She never seems to do anything with the kids?! Disney now and again but that was it?

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I noticed her blinking more when the doc was talking about people having a fear of being fat. Also claiming to be happier than ever. Sure, Jan

StrattyNeet

Yes, I would. Don’t try to make out I’m fat phobic because I don’t like seeing a photo of someone literally begging for attention; fat, thin, I don’t care I don’t want to see it 💁🏻‍♀️ So Shoot me
It’s clear that Tattlers in the main couldn’t care less what size people are. I agree it’s all about attitude. I’ve always thought Tess was desperate. Do I think she looks good. No. The constant uploading of tacky pictures hasn’t changed my mind.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with how much she photoshops and smooths out her arse.
also her day to day routine makes me feel grubby. She is often lounging around in bed / on the sofa or eating gigantic meals. When does she spend time with her kids 😖