Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200825-194526_Instagram.jpg

Is that funny? No it's not! She adopted Jake from Dogs Angel's. She's a disgrace, I'd have thumped the witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 222983

Is that funny? No it's not! She adopted Jake from Dogs Angel's. She's a disgrace, I'd have thumped the witch.
At least this ones head is out and he can breath, poor Jake's head was completely covered and it sounded like he couldnt open his mouth to bark properly 😔 I'd have no issue if she found it a bit amusing because dogs can be silly but don't stop and record it before you help the poor thing!!

Reactions: 4
I have just messaged show pony hair extensions asking do they agree with one of their ‘brand ambassadors’ swanning around without a mask over the weekend and is that the example they want to set for their customers! Sick of these insta huns getting away with so much tit. We’ve tried messaging them directly, then get blocked or ignored, seems the only option is to go to the companies that pay them. Sketchers acknowledged that FBG ignored covid regulations and will hopefully think twice about working with her again in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just messaged show pony hair extensions asking do they agree with one of their ‘brand ambassadors’ swanning around without a mask over the weekend and is that the example they want to set for their customers! Sick of these insta huns getting away with so much tit. We’ve tried messaging them directly, then get blocked or ignored, seems the only option is to go to the companies that pay them. Sketchers acknowledged that FBG ignored covid regulations and will hopefully think twice about working with her again in the future.
Good for you!! Sadly I have little faith in these companies doing the right thing in the future. I think they just make excuses and tell people what they want to hear half the time. I hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: 4
Good for you!! Sadly I have little faith in these companies doing the right thing in the future. I think they just make excuses and tell people what they want to hear half the time. I hope they prove me wrong.
Sketchers sent a strong response over FBG’s antics to be fair

Reactions: 2
Sketchers sent a strong response over FBG’s antics to be fair
Ok good to hear 😀!! Has anyone heard anything from Kylemore Abbey? They haven’t responded to my message.
But actually I am more outraged by their treatment of Jake. I can’t stand poor treatment towards animals and the joke of them pretending to be vegan. Even Nikki was asked about being vegan on her live 🙄🙄.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.