Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video she posted with Sydney is in their concrete jungle of a backyard. I’d say they filmed the white wave video when they were there to expense it as a business trip.

allan Clarke had a story up recently about the drink he brought out (I think gin) but said to make a go of it he would need to seriously scale it so these clowns must be trying to flog their last few bottles before they go out of date. ☺
It has come to light that David just went to Portugal today....'for just 8 hours'! To flog the Gin 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s clear that Terrie didn’t teach Sydney the shapes anyways… cos Terrie is never there for Sydney…. Terrie please make sure and thank the people ( family members) that spend time with your child and teach your child right from wrong cos it’s not gonna be you!!! Cos you’re never there for your daughter. It’s so sad 😞

Reactions: 8
Yet again…… she hasn’t been in there in months and the time she is in there, she has to let everyone know!!!! Terrie, we couldn’t give a tit hunny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
like what to FOOK is the point of her taking pics of the back of her child’s head. like either be honest and post her or DONT. i understand maybe once a year taking a family pic at xmas and putting hearts over the children’s faces but constant content of sydney yet not showing her face . its just weird and actually a joke that they are using her for content but thinking they are protecting her . its LOL . also i find those stories soooooo boring of someone else’s child playing , i have my own kids not anti kids but dry content no one wants to see esp not of a child’s back of head . zzzzzz snooze fest !

Reactions: 19