Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say the BABY pointed out a bee to her?? I actually can't 😂😂 although I forgot she is a Snow White/dr Doolittle just like her mam
She did and then she explained to her Mam that they are at risk of extinction and the implications that would have on life as we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The Bee 😂😂😂😂😂 its too much…. Poor mothers who believe this and worry their 10 month old babies are not as intelligent as Mrs Sydney

Reactions: 8
Gals, remember now "don't walk, run" to get the stretchy jeans in Pennys ok?!!!! Surprised to forgot to mention she is wearing a size 6 which is oversized on her 😡🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she just say the BABY pointed out a bee to her?? I actually can't 😂😂 although I forgot she is a Snow White/dr Doolittle just like her mam
It's official, Sydney is already the brains of the family, mind you, the bar wasn't exactly high

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus I am delighted now that I know how a sachet works. Where would we be without the likes of Terrie to guide us through such a complex process.
Are they allowed to tag ads as ‘collab’ (in tiny text)?

😡

Reactions: 3
She can't be for real with that eye shadow.. its like a 6 year old whose raided their mams makeup unsupervised! Not saying I could do better myself cos I can't, but I don't attempt to pretend I'm a MUA! And the eyebrows are a bit much too.
Is this the norm now that your eyebrows should take up half your forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's an ugly baby 😅
From what we’ve seen we can more or less piece the child’s face together and you can tell she definitely looks like David’s side of the family, same chin as Croia and same lips as David

Reactions: 5
Child points to something her mother JUST pointed at... "clever girl" is she alright?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sidders is very advanced for her age!!?! Did you not know! She said mama at 8 months! Child will be bilingual by Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Look at this book, it has all different sections’ 🙄 and it’s captivated Terrie not incaptivated ya goon
LOL. Also I experimented with my baby who is Sidders age and he can point out all of the different parts of a tractor. He points exactly where I point every time. Jeen-yuhs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats the story with terrors top lip… it just never seems to move or want to close down over her teeth…. Possible botox lip flip to hide the gummy look 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.