Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with instahuns putting their children on Instagram but Terrie is no better than the rest of them. She is still trying to make money from the baby. If she really wanted to protect her she would keep her off social media completely.
She's not protecting the little one's privacy in any way shape or form.
The child makes up 90% of her content at this point

Reactions: 12
She's not protecting the little one's privacy in any way shape or form.
The child makes up 90% of her content at this point
we've seen most of her though but just not all at once. so how's that protecting her privacy.

you are right she is most of her selling point now

Reactions: 4
She looks like such a little tub I bet she’s gorgeous but I’m convinced she’s terrors eye and that’s what the delay in the reveal isn she’s too money hungry 🤣
The crazy eyes 👀

Very quiet about her Birthday this year. Normally she spends the whole month of August going on about it.

Reactions: 5
There is NOTHING more boring than other peoples kids. Imagine this is what insta is now, babies eating yoghurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In his reel to her for the birthday, dies it look like she's in hospital with Jake?

I hate how pennys works with all these huns, wish i could afford not to shop in pennys😂😂 actually no i love their stuff!

That was some bash for the gin brand eh, looked like a real hit.... Was David even there??

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s pregnant? I’ve a feeling she is I was right last time. We’ll have to wait and see

Reactions: 2
In his reel to her for the birthday, dies it look like she's in hospital with Jake?

I hate how pennys works with all these huns, wish i could afford not to shop in pennys😂😂 actually no i love their stuff!
Dunnes stuff is so much better in quality and it’s about the same price! Plus they won’t work with instaidiots 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing more sickening than seeing these scam artists get freebies… looks like they’re being handed a new tv now… sky glass worth 100’s probably

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If anyone had the time or patience (I don’t!) they could probably piece together the pieces of Sydney’s face and we’d have seen the full face!
Either don’t post your child online or do, she’s using her for content when it suits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone had the time or patience (I don’t!) they could probably piece together the pieces of Sydney’s face and we’d have seen the full face!
Either don’t post your child online or do, she’s using her for content when it suits her.
Soundest about right for Terrie …. The biggest hypocrite online!

Did she get gifted a buggy yet ?

Anyone else think she’s pregnant? I’ve a feeling she is I was right last time. We’ll have to wait and see
I’d be shocked if she was tbh , always felt she had her for David . Tho I have a friend who has a had 2 kids because the husband really wanted children. So stranger things have happened .

Reactions: 2
I hope it clicks with all the dopes buying her in the style and Mantra tat when here's Terror buying Louis Vuitton!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Terrie hammering her own question box today. No way are people still asking her about the wedding dress. And it’s the same questions about leaving a job and one way flights

Reactions: 12
The amount of times she’s tried to sell that’s body tape through her question box 🙄

Nobody thinks you are sailing through motherhood Terrie. People think you neglect that baby girl wake up 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Ah guys, little MISS Sidders has completly skipped the crawling/shuffling stage and moved to standing. Sooooo advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is going to be one of those mothers constantly going on about what her child can do. I know a few like her and it’s very irritating.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.