Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what she is trying to prove by posting all those photos of the “development stage”. Teaspill was correct in saying that Sue and Terrie aren’t buying there sunglasses from Aliexpress. But they are buying them from the same manufacturer that Aliexpress use. The markup on those sunglasses must be huge. Terrie and her mindless followers wouldn’t know what good quality looked like if it bit them.

Reactions: 14
They think by over inflating the price people will think they are better quality then they are.

Reactions: 11
If they were part of the “design process” why do the glasses in the pic have tags on them and why has she blanked them out? Must have their Chinese suppliers name on them! The most they did was pick this tit out of a catalogue! Does Terrie understand what it actually means to design something?

Reactions: 19
If they were part of the “design process” why do the glasses in the pic have tags on them and why has she blanked them out? Must have their Chinese suppliers name on them! The most they did was pick this tit out of a catalogue! Does Terrie understand what it actually means to design something?
That’s what I was saying in my post above in a longwinded way. She’s actually just told on herself even more. No photos of her in the factory like for the mantra shoes, no samples of the different lens they might have used, or how they designed each pair. They literally ordered them from the Chinese factory and stuck there name on the side.

That’s what I was saying in my post above in a longwinded way. She’s actually just told on herself even more. No photos of her in the factory like for the mantra shoes, no samples of the different lens they might have used, or how they designed each pair. They literally ordered them from the Chinese factory and stuck there name on the side.
Exactly!
Hilarious that she’s pointing out in the photos that all the way back to October 2021 they were working on this. Looking at samples for a day 8 months ago doesn’t legitimise you as a ‘designer’ or a ‘boss babe’ or whatever. Did she trial them at the time for durability? Did they make design modification (other than the acetate) to improve the wearability or quality? I doubt it.

Shes clearly trying to undo the damage from the tea spill posts by harping on about the ‘design’ process….she prob has rhe chinese writing blocked out on them pics
A friend if mine has a business selling headpieces…its the exact same process, she hs a supplier in china (who supplies ali express, ali baba etc) and she gets samples sent over then bulk buys….terrie and sue are actual liars and con women 😡

Reactions: 19
I cannot fathom who on gods green earth buys from these people. I honestly find it baffling. Whoever they are they are the silliest people imo

Reactions: 16
You would expect Terrie to kick up a fuss if some other company had copied their exact design so definitely shows they aren’t original

Reactions: 8
There isn’t one original design in the bunch all genetic and can be found anywhere only for less money

Reactions: 7
First time to post here and I know I'm setting myself up for abuse 🤣 I was one of the stupid people who purchased a pair of her sunglasses...... I wanted to treat myself to a pair of glasses after passing my driving test...... I saw the Sydney glasses and thought "Hey, they look alright" so I splurged...... they have just arrived and they are absolute SHITE!!!!!! First of all, they are NOT oversized at all......... Can't figure out why they look nothing like the ones she wear!! I genuinely thought they had sent me the wrong pair..... They are so wide that they're even falling off my fat head...... they're the worst fitting glasses I've tried on and don't get me started on the quality...... I'm bloody raging at myself for being so naive!!!!! I'm sheepishly going back to my €1 pair of sunnies from Pennys that i got last year!!!! Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don’t know what she is trying to prove by posting all those photos of the “development stage”. Teaspill was correct in saying that Sue and Terrie aren’t buying there sunglasses from Aliexpress. But they are buying them from the same manufacturer that Aliexpress use. The markup on those sunglasses must be huge. Terrie and her mindless followers wouldn’t know what good quality looked like if it bit them.
Alibaba you a where it is, you can contact manufacturers directly there and make huge orders and customise them eg adding you’re label and changing designs slightly

Reactions: 8
First time to post here and I know I'm setting myself up for abuse 🤣 I was one of the stupid people who purchased a pair of her sunglasses...... I wanted to treat myself to a pair of glasses after passing my driving test...... I saw the Sydney glasses and thought "Hey, they look alright" so I splurged...... they have just arrived and they are absolute SHITE!!!!!! First of all, they are NOT oversized at all......... Can't figure out why they look nothing like the ones she wear!! I genuinely thought they had sent me the wrong pair..... They are so wide that they're even falling off my fat head...... they're the worst fitting glasses I've tried on and don't get me started on the quality...... I'm bloody raging at myself for being so naive!!!!! I'm sheepishly going back to my €1 pair of sunnies from Pennys that i got last year!!!! Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!
return them & write that feedback on the form!

Reactions: 31
return them & write that feedback on the form!
Oh I will!!!!! I just need to figure out how to...... there was no returns form in the package and no info in the confirmation email on returns..... can't see anything on the website either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh I will!!!!! I just need to figure out how to...... there was no returns form in the package and no info in the confirmation email on returns..... can't see anything on the website either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
There you go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you bought online you gave the right to return for fourteen days and a full refund. Send them back. It’s eu law. Do not be out of pocket

Posted missing - Terri’s Cupid bow!!! Wtf does she apply the lippy and liner that way? Have I being doing it wrong??? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think you are the only one. The other evening I was in the opticians waiting on my new glasses and a lady came in with a pair of sunglasses asking if they could put her prescription in them. The guy took them away and came back saying that the quality wasn’t great and usually the opticians only change to a prescription lense if the actual glasses are good quality as they tug at them etc. to replace the lense. The lady was a bit suprised and was like I bought these from a the Mantra brand. Sure of course I nearly got whiplash turning around 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.