Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on tea spill there calling the glasses 'Praying Mantis Official' & I can't stop laughing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can’t even judge how they will sit on your face I have to try glasses on before I buy them.
As for the price point, really?

Reactions: 12
Omg the amount of orders already, must be at least 200 pairs, they’ll easily clear 10k with that order alone. What is wrong with people buying this shite, you can’t even try them on!!
I tried to add 500 of the sydney black to my cart yesterday and it updated my cart to 265, today its updating it to 252 so seems to be slow enough selling..

How do followers not see its just a cash grab.. she raved on about starting mantra because they thought there was something missing from the shoe market and just suddenly branch out to sunglasses now. It'll be beach towels next

Reactions: 17
I tried to add 500 of the sydney black to my cart yesterday and it updated my cart to 265, today its updating it to 252 so seems to be slow enough selling..

How do followers not see its just a cash grab.. she raved on about starting mantra because they thought there was something missing from the shoe market and just suddenly branch out to sunglasses now. It'll be beach towels next
It will be whatever they can buy cheaply and in bulk next and stick a name on it.

Reactions: 16
Unless your Aldo I fail to see why a shoe brand is releasing a range of sunglasses like really

Reactions: 9
But it’s the same with the shoes, I won’t even buy runners without trying them on. Let alone sunglasses

Reactions: 6
Like when they put up quotes or soundbites from the Steven Bartlett CEO podcasts. You all are not CEOs. You are opportunistic multi-level circle-jerk online sellers.
Daveeehhh is CEO of Pawfect by Jake. He has his own desk with a sign on the wall. I can only dream of reaching such heights

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“A lot of the styles we developed obviously didn’t make the cut, they just weren’t good enough” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FFS what a load of crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd bet ya anything all of those orders are being sent to influencers for advertising, no way are they actual orders. Watch now over the next few days they'll all have them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The latest post of her with the lana blow hair dryer comp..AS IF she can do curls like that with a hair dryer. They're thongs curls...(also who has room to carry three hair dryers in their suitcase)

Reactions: 12
I’d like to know what she means when she says ‘they worked so hard’ on the sun glasses. Looking though Ali express or similar, ordering some samples, trying them on and then throwing out prices to charge their foolish followers hardly sounds like hard work.

Reactions: 16
I’d like to know what she means when she says ‘they worked so hard’ on the sun glasses. Looking though Ali express or similar, ordering some samples, trying them on and then throwing out prices to charge their foolish followers hardly sounds like hard work.
She's an absolute con artist! The "Lucky lucky" men you see going around the resorts on your sun holidays have more credibility, at least you can haggle them down to a few quid for their knock offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She always tries to pretend she is taking the high road by not showing Sydneys face online. But she uses her 24/7 as a prop in her online adverts. Plus you can actually see her face in a few videos/adverts briefly so it doesn't make a difference. Her choice obviously but shes a walking contradiction once she sees the dollar signs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.