Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I’m that skint I’ve stolen my sons Tesco club card vouchers to buy myself some food, I’m so ashamed it was only £5 & I’ve not eaten in days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ennui

VIP Member
My washing machine has a program called Stain Away.

Whenever I use it I start singing 'Stain Away Stain Away' like Enya singing 'Sail Away' in Orinoco Flow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago, and even though I told everybody that I was mentally OK - the truth is that I wish I could have hit my head or something, to the point where I wouldn't be alive anymore.

I feel dead inside, just a ghost living in a body that I don’t even recognise anymore. I look in the mirror and I see a stranger. A pale, tired, miserable stranger that kind of looks like me. What once made me happy is now tedious, and nothing seems to make me happy anymore. My partner of 4 years dumped me a month or two ago, and I don't really have anyone to even confide in. Everything is awful and I'm over everything at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I’m the only one who knows.. my mum was raped when she was 15 and became pregnant, bear in mind this was the 60s, she went to a convent and her family were extremely strict. When she gave birth the nuns took the baby away and my mum never saw the baby again.
She thought about the baby everyday, then about 8 years ago I was contacted on social media by someone. She told me who she was and quite honestly it was the worst exploitive message and so full of hate , if I hadn’t of known it would have been a total surprise. I stopped using that social media platform and I’m hard to find now.
I lost my mum last year & I think about what she went through all of the time but I also remember the vile message I received, I often watch Davina on reuniting parents & children and it wasn’t uncommon back then for babies to be taken away from the their families.

I just wish that message I received had been different.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

prozacprincess

VIP Member
I feel nothing when I look at my husband and sometimes I imagine what life would be like if he suddenly died

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Ffs 😢 if you can post an email address I'll send you mine.
Who else here got spare vouchers?
I’m sorted now thank you though, I just feel awful, I will pay him back, I’ve got enough food till I get paid on Wed, I suppose was a little pissed off with him cos he came round yesterday fetch a few bits as just moved out & asked for a coffee, I said I had no milk & no money & he just laughed, I cried when he left, I was kind of hoping he would get me some but he didn’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I’m desperate for my grandmother to die.
I love her so much but her quality of life is terrible and she’s become bitter and is ruining my mum and aunts lives. My mum and aunt look after her full time, taking turns to stay at her home because she refuses to move into a facility that would greatly help her. They often they don’t sleep for days because she spends her days asleep and nights awake, shuffling around her house. She spends hours berating them, talking to people who aren’t there and she’s slowly developing psychosis. It’s really straining them and their relationships with their husbands and last time I saw my mum she looked so awful.
My mum is in her mid 60s and has always said that when my grandma dies, she’ll move up the country to be nearer me in the countryside, but I honestly can see my grandma outliving her at this rate. Grandma is 96 and has had a good life, but it’s time to let my mum and aunt live theirs now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

LittleMy

VIP Member
I watch new episodes of TV shows when my husband is at work and pretend that I haven’t because he would be annoyed that I’d watched without him.

If he’s reading this, I’m sorry. I can’t help myself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have just found out I'm pregnant again after losing my son at 24wks last year. I get married in March and I'll now have to bring the wedding way forward. My mum is abroad and doesn't know yet. I'm terrified to tell her as she said you better not fall pregnant as your dress won't fit... oops haha 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Aww thank you so much 😊 I’ve got a few bits tide me over x
Just want to echo what Piff was saying, if you ever need help and if there’s anything you need (vouchers, advice, food) please tag me. Please don’t suffer in silence and know you’re not alone. There’s people here that want to help. Take care of yourself 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I have a secret instagram account with 10k followers lmao. Am I an influencer yet? Do I get a tattle thread of my own? :ROFLMAO:

It's just a meme account (mental health memes, shitposting and so on) & I share my daily struggles/candid thoughts on my stories. God knows I needed some type of outlet for all my anxious and depressive thoughts. I've never shared my real identity/face or anything like that. What's truly baffling is every so often, a random meme will get an outrageous amount of likes (current record is 40k) and I honestly have no idea how it reached that many people?? Maybe other people sharing stuff on their stories? IDK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I’m sorted now thank you though, I just feel awful, I will pay him back, I’ve got enough food till I get paid on Wed, I suppose was a little pissed off with him cos he came round yesterday fetch a few bits as just moved out & asked for a coffee, I said I had no milk & no money & he just laughed, I cried when he left, I was kind of hoping he would get me some but he didn’t.
Hun, I'm so sorry you aren't being supported by anyone around you, especially your son :(
Truly, I stand by my offer, I would just screenshot my QR codes and send, anytime.
Glad you've got your coffee and hopefully some nice bics to go with it now though (y)🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
When I was a Bank Manager I regularly used to talk gullible customers into taking PPI because hitting our weekly targets relied heavily on it. I always see the PPI reclaim adverts now and think “Yeah that was mostly me and my colleagues.” 😬

Oh and we would receive termly awards for certain things in the form of gift vouchers. My in branch Mortgage Advisor was a total bitch and when she was on Mat leave I opened and pocketed a £100 voucher she was sent. Felt guilty about that for ages, but then she was sacked a couple of years later for financial misconduct so I soon got over it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’m in love with a guy I’ve been friends with for years. He moved away a while ago and we’re not in touch that often anymore but I’m still not over it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
-When I was little I popped my cousins birthday balloon on purpose because I was jealous.

-I would hide my cousin's watch then pretend to find it when he offered an award. Earned 2p!

-The girl who bullied me at secondary school was expelled.

-I haven't spoken about my sexual abuse to my parents and 100% never will.

- I haven't replied to messages from an old best friend I've known for 8 years for almost 4 months. Just can't go there so I avoid it.

-I could have seen my grandmother before she died. I knew she was ill in the hospital, but I 100% believed that she would get better so I delayed my ticket back for a week to get a better deal. She died the day after I arrived.

• Heart
  • Sad

prozacprincess

VIP Member
It may not be to everyone’s liking but I love my beautiful home and the life I have.
He’s away a lot, and when he isn’t the house is big enough to pretty much live separate lives. I don’t hate him and I’m not unhappy being married to him, I just feel nothing. We do fun stuff together sometimes and I support him emotionally (he’s needy and self-absorbed) I’m just not in love with him.

• Wow
  • Sick