Tell me your secrets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a thread like this. It ended up with people talking about the kinky stuff they've done and wouldn't admit to anyone.

I'm not sure if the thread got removed for being to explicit.

My biggest secret is how many times I sat my driving test. I never disclose that to anyone I know in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a thread like this. It ended up with people talking about the kinky stuff they've done and wouldn't admit to anyone.

My biggest secret is how many times I sat my driving test. I never disclose that to anyone I know in real life.
I'm the same though twice my failure was caused by boy racers cutting me off and another time it started snowing, I had done all my maneouvers and had 15 mins left, the examiner told me the weather meant we had to terminate. It was a light dusting of snow and it took me 15 mins to get back to the test centre anyway, he said it was a pass until he terminated it. I passed on my next one, I was drivien by sheer anger :D
Its amazing actually because I have driven for over ten years, never had any issues yet I know awful drivers who passed first time. One guy I work with recently asked me what to do when approaching a rounadabout, hes been driving for over 5 years!!
Sorry that was a rant.

Not so much a secret but I would never tell anyone this, I went to Alton Towers for the first time a few years back. i had wanted to go since I was little but its quite far from where I live so was always told no. I went with my sister and as soon as I got in the gates I started crying with happiness lol I had to put my sunglasses on and pretend my hayfever was acting up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Same! I lie about that all the time! A couple of people know!

Reactions: 1
My washing machine has a program called Stain Away.

Whenever I use it I start singing 'Stain Away Stain Away' like Enya singing 'Sail Away' in Orinoco Flow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a lot of lipsticks and eyeshadows that are over 10 years old 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I was a Bank Manager I regularly used to talk gullible customers into taking PPI because hitting our weekly targets relied heavily on it. I always see the PPI reclaim adverts now and think “Yeah that was mostly me and my colleagues.” 😬

Oh and we would receive termly awards for certain things in the form of gift vouchers. My in branch Mortgage Advisor was a total witch and when she was on Mat leave I opened and pocketed a £100 voucher she was sent. Felt guilty about that for ages, but then she was sacked a couple of years later for financial misconduct so I soon got over it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m that skint I’ve stolen my sons Tesco club card vouchers to buy myself some food, I’m so ashamed it was only £5 & I’ve not eaten in days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m that skint I’ve stolen my sons Tesco club card vouchers to buy myself some food, I’m so ashamed it was only £5 & I’ve not eaten in days.
Ffs 😢 if you can post an email address I'll send you mine.
Who else here got spare vouchers?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs 😢 if you can post an email address I'll send you mine.
Who else here got spare vouchers?
I’m sorted now thank you though, I just feel awful, I will pay him back, I’ve got enough food till I get paid on Wed, I suppose was a little pissed off with him cos he came round yesterday fetch a few bits as just moved out & asked for a coffee, I said I had no milk & no money & he just laughed, I cried when he left, I was kind of hoping he would get me some but he didn’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m sorted now thank you though, I just feel awful, I will pay him back, I’ve got enough food till I get paid on Wed, I suppose was a little pissed off with him cos he came round yesterday fetch a few bits as just moved out & asked for a coffee, I said I had no milk & no money & he just laughed, I cried when he left, I was kind of hoping he would get me some but he didn’t.
Hun, I'm so sorry you aren't being supported by anyone around you, especially your son :(
Truly, I stand by my offer, I would just screenshot my QR codes and send, anytime.
Glad you've got your coffee and hopefully some nice bics to go with it now though (y)🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hun, I'm so sorry you aren't being supported by anyone around you, especially your son :(
Truly, I stand by my offer, I would just screenshot my QR codes and send, anytime.
Glad you've got your coffee and hopefully some nice bics to go with it now though (y)🙂
Aww thank you so much 😊 I’ve got a few bits tide me over x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww thank you so much 😊 I’ve got a few bits tide me over x
Just want to echo what Piff was saying, if you ever need help and if there’s anything you need (vouchers, advice, food) please tag me. Please don’t suffer in silence and know you’re not alone. There’s people here that want to help. Take care of yourself 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
-When I was little I popped my cousins birthday balloon on purpose because I was jealous.

-I would hide my cousin's watch then pretend to find it when he offered an award. Earned 2p!

-The girl who bullied me at secondary school was expelled.

-I haven't spoken about my sexual abuse to my parents and 100% never will.

- I haven't replied to messages from an old best friend I've known for 8 years for almost 4 months. Just can't go there so I avoid it.

-I could have seen my grandmother before she died. I knew she was ill in the hospital, but I 100% believed that she would get better so I delayed my ticket back for a week to get a better deal. She died the day after I arrived.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16