Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you buy 2 cars within a week?!

You look and research before you spend so much money surely
Because they are probably free or really discounted to advertise it or she's in massive amounts of debt or is a spoiled girl from mummy and daddy doubt she can afford that from coffee

Reactions: 1
Must be, mines only a 59 oh if only I was a one hit wonder on a tv show I might be able to get newer 😆 least mines reliable for the last 5 years and I’ve never had to return it for another
At least u can probably fit kids in yours 😂😂she’s so bleeping dumb

Yes Charlie take a selfie and video of you sitting in the car with your car keys meanwhile you can't go no where since you can't drive yet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can you buy 2 cars within a week?!

You look and research before you spend so much money surely
She’s bleeping pathetic. She is a spoilt, selfish, self entitled person who scrounges off and scams everyone. Everyone can see you clearly got a dud a car, and making it seem like you can afford to buy two cars. Have fun sitting in a car you won’t even get to drive!!

Reactions: 7
shes probs no even got a provisional 🤣🤣🤣🤣 must think shes too good for 1 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How embarrassing when you’ve not even got a driving licenceView attachment 149986 😂😂
What annoyed me about Charlie was back when her and Brett split and she was talking about how hard it is being a single mum. I don't honestly think she's experienced or understands how hard it is. You don't have the money to splash on things and most don't even have help from the dads. She hasn't actually had to do everything for herself and budget and find a way to do a proper job as well , teen mum has really helped her out.

Keep sitting on ya drive with the key in your hand cos you can’t bleeping drive it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can walk around a d show people the keys like.joey did in friends when he found the keys for the Porche haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was ages before lockdown that they were saying they didnt know if they would get another series. I hope they dont none of the Mums deserve it after their behaviour
I seen on tik tok Donna saying it's because of the virus ...no chance after their behavior

Cos the first one she bought must have been a dud. Bet anything Brett or someone who knows about cars has looked it over and found out it’s a load of rubbish. Only way they would take it straight back like that plus being kind of well known has probably done her some favours this time. I did say further up that you shouldn’t really buy the first car you see on a whim but she’s a young lass and has no clue on life never mind what to look for in a car. Don’t know why she doesn’t just tell the truth on why she’s got another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s so silly, especially because she put where she got the first one on Instagram! What if one of her little minions who lick her rectum went on there to buy one and they’re dodgy 😳, she deffo should say what’s happened with it because she promoted the page!, you are right she is young and silly, if how many prams she buys is anything to go by I’m sure this car will be one of many 😂😂

Reactions: 2
My boyfriends got a Ford ST and were struggling to find a pram that fits in his boot dno how the hell shes fitting one in a fiat 500 😳

I seen on tik tok Donna saying it's because of the virus ...no chance after their behavior
Is that why MTV are recruiting for new tmy&p cast

My boyfriends got a Ford ST and were struggling to find a pram that fits in his boot dno how the hell shes fitting one in a fiat 500 😳
Harlow will be walking by the time she can actually drive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but it just pisses me off how she seems to get by so easily in life when she does jack tit, sells crappy laxatives to vulnerable teens.. i hope she gets a rude awakening that you need to work hard to be able to have the luxury of affording nice things

Reactions: 11
I doubt this’ll be the last car she buys before she passes. Definitely think the other one was dodgy. She’ll be going through cars like she does prams! The way she gloats about what she has must make some mother’s feel not good enough. Most normal people can only afford 1 pram for their child and some parents can’t even afford a car (even with a licence!)

Reactions: 3
New she would get a new car! Not being funny but cars take time and effort to find the right one! I’m currently looking for one after my accident I need one ASAP but I wouldn’t buy one literally over night!!

I doubt this’ll be the last car she buys before she passes. Definitely think the other one was dodgy. She’ll be going through cars like she does prams! The way she gloats about what she has must make some mother’s feel not good enough. Most normal people can only afford 1 pram for their child and some parents can’t even afford a car (even with a licence!)
I do as well, one the advert on Facebook it had previous accident damage (which personally ain’t for me, I know some people don’t mind) and had quite high mileage

Is that why MTV are recruiting for new tmy&p cast

Harlow will be walking by the time she can actually drive

I really hope they are after Charlotte's disgusting racist comments. Honestly never seen such horrid behavior like I have from them girls

Does anyone know how to do another thread I had a look to just make it #9 but didn’t want to balls it up with the tags and stuff 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.