Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at the comment saying it's faster. Does she realise a fiat 500 goes at snail pace and once you have a passenger you have to get out and push it up hill 😂 Don't get me wrong, I loved mine when I had mine but it has no power.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well, other one was shite was it then hope she didn’t get it from the same place. She wouldn’t be wanting a faster one anyway as more for tax and insurance what a liar!

Charlie story- she is desperately craving attention from Tattlers its funny when the thread starts talking about Charlotte she posts something for a reaction on here. You own a car u cannot drive 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely got palmed off with a crappy one last time (probably something wrong with it?) but won’t admit the place she promoted is 1. Dodgy and 2. That she shouldn’t have rushed into it

Reactions: 4
Anything for bit of attention 🤦🏼‍♀️ can't believe they are still telling people the series is on hold because of the virus.... They've shown their true colours now
It was ages before lockdown that they were saying they didnt know if they would get another series. I hope they dont none of the Mums deserve it after their behaviour

I hardly ever write on here, I kind of just read and agree in my head, but, WHY and HOW has Charlie managed to buy 2 cars within 2 days 😳🤯 how is that even possible when she doesn’t work??? Wtf

Hahahaha so glad I just came here, I came to post about the new car too 😂 she’s bloody ridiculous, I guarantee another 10 cars before she actually passes her test 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely got palmed off with a crappy one last time (probably something wrong with it?) but won’t admit the place she promoted is 1. Dodgy and 2. That she shouldn’t have rushed into it
You get a guarantee with cars so probably something wrong with it.

This one might be a better spec. Doubt its "much faster" it's only a fiat 500. Not an abarth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How she leaves the first part of the number plate in to show it’s a ‘10 car. Is that meant to be a good thing...?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hardly ever write on here, I kind of just read and agree in my head, but, WHY and HOW has Charlie managed to buy 2 cars within 2 days 😳🤯 how is that even possible when she doesn’t work??? Wtf

Cos the first one she bought must have been a dud. Bet anything Brett or someone who knows about cars has looked it over and found out it’s a load of rubbish. Only way they would take it straight back like that plus being kind of well known has probably done her some favours this time. I did say further up that you shouldn’t really buy the first car you see on a whim but she’s a young lass and has no clue on life never mind what to look for in a car. Don’t know why she doesn’t just tell the truth on why she’s got another one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wait, why has she got her money’s worth this time? I thought she got a car gifted from her “business” with promotion?

How she leaves the first part of the number plate in to show it’s a ‘10 car. Is that meant to be a good thing...?

Must be, mines only a 59 oh if only I was a one hit wonder on a tv show I might be able to get newer 😆 least mines reliable for the last 5 years and I’ve never had to return it for another

• Haha
How can you buy 2 cars within a week?!

You look and research before you spend so much money surely

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.