Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Watch out! OfFiCiAl Br3Tt wants nightclubs back open....watch this space, I’ll bet they run and do it considering how famous he is and that 🤣
Seriously tho Doncaster needs to have a public warning about him with him not being a believer, probs goes round licking stuff to prove a point

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gh2611

Patiently waiting for the eBay lingerie piccies, abuse claims, rebound fucks.. and then of course a reunion.. stronger than ever, brush it all under the carpet, pretence happiness..and the cherry on the cake, announcement of the next pregnancy
EF72FF00-0A32-491D-90F2-A65840EDCBB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DesperadosRUs

lick bowel 🤢🤢🤢🤢
That’s honestly given me the boke

there’s so much wrong with the advice as Ron Don says ‘it’s laughable’

plenty fluids will help the free ranged roar egg, after all we all used to lick bowels when we were young. Goodness sake! I’d be more worried about what else she’s been rummaging through in the bin, than a bit of egg white on a shell.

Facebook always delivers the entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Coolcats24

VIP Member
If there’s anything Donna should be making a video about its this! I’d like to see all the receipts of where people have ALLEGEDLY said these things. Donna has 1000000% made this up and it’s sickening. She’s close to dying and your spending your last days chatting shit? It’s not even funny to make up something like that. I say it all the time Charlotte and Donna are FULL OF LIESSS. Unless you can provide evidence of people saying these things shut your crackhead mouth
Cue the video announcing that she isn’t a crackhead and that everyone on here is calling her one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

_basic_

VIP Member
You’ve got to remember this is the girl who turned her nose up at Salmon 🥴🥴🥴
I was mortified for her that she was moaning about the salmon on tv. I wouldn’t dream of moaning about anything my mum in law did for me, never mind saying it where she could find out.

Rose94

VIP Member
Come back Morg. I'm sick of hearing about Charlie's over filled lips and what Harlow has for dinner. Il argue with you all night long if that's what you want ❤

Or Charlotte get back with I smoke derve weed and think I can MC connor. Anything PLEASE!!!!
Even looking at a picture of Morgan boils my blood she’s so disgustingly controlling

Gingercream

VIP Member
She seems to say Harlow is sick every 2 weeks. Does she just mean she is teething? Or is she actually sick? Because the poor little things immune system obviously needs help
I’m sure some fruit and veg would help. Maybe we should send a watermelon...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cathnx

Can someone send me her address I completely missed it would like to send poor Harlow some watermelon

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I personally think shes looking a lot prettier lately. A lot more natural.
I agree! Seems a bit like she can't win on here sometimes tbh. If she uploads pictures after a lash infill/wearing makeup she gets slated. She's uploaded one today with no make up and minimal lashes (albeit they're minimal because she can't get an infill in lockdown) and people still tear down her looks?

I think she looks nice!

Blue1989

VIP Member
I dunno I feel a bit uneasy talking about wether, someone is pregnant or not. It doesn't sit well with me, I'm sure we will know shortly if she is...as it will keep her relevant.

• Heart

Gemini2020

Chatty Member
It's kinda sad if her mom is a chef and she never taught her daughter a single thing.
She knows how to crack a roar egg though 🦖🦖🥚

• Haha

Blackdiamond

Donna your video was absolutely .... LAUGHABLE :ROFLMAO: the twins look DO dirty 🤷‍♀️ and they might not be dirty but they look it and it's not their fault. No-one is bullying them and if anything its you, Charlotte and anyone else looking after them who look bad. Charlotte is their mum she should make sure that they are well presented if shes going to be taking pictures and videos of them and posting them on social media where she knows people are going to comment and have their opinions about certain things. Are you not embarrassed by now? I would be mortified if anyone ever said my child looked dirty ONCE and it's been said many times about the twins and you and charlotte still post them looking dirty. Donna, YOU should be ashamed of yourself for lying for your daughter on national tv and going along with a fake story and I'm not talking about your illness but who knows at this point. YOUR life must be pathetic and low that you have to resort to making videos every week putting words in people's mouths just to stay relevant. The majority of things you 'address' arent even things that anybody has actually said. So please, hush your gums. Thanks

• Haha