Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This isn’t a “rave about” thread 😩
If you don't like what I post, use the report button! :)

I'm entitled to an opinion, as are the rest of the people on this thread - on this occasion I thought people were just slating Charlie for the sake of slating her, so I pointed out my thoughts. If you read back through the thread you'll see I've also called her out where I feel necessary and appropriate, so I'm hardly a fan or a "raver". :)

Reactions: 24

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Guessing she’s gunno celebrate with a spoons for lunch, and a spag Bol for dinner 🙄

no way in this gods given earth should Harlow be in that car with her driving skills crashing into houses drunk and off her head on balloons though.
I would say stay off the road but she also drives into houses so none of us are safe anymore.

• Haha

Ooohb*tch!

"it'll be fine because most eggs are free ranged" ..... Firstly.. RANGED?
Secondly, what difference does that make!? 😂 P

I hope her Facebook friends don't start popping kids out because they are just as thick as she is!

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Why does a grown woman like Donna feel the need to attention seek and lie 😳. She’s an utter disgrace. I’d be so ashamed if she was my mum. Donna walkerdine is a liar!

Reactions: 22

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
I appreciate that Charlie bought a homeless person food and apparently some toiletries but the fact it needs to be posted on Instagram with the caption ‘good deed for the day’ actually counteracts it a bit for me, I’m not sure why people doing it isn’t enough for them, they have to post it for some kinda validation too 🤔

Reactions: 21

DesperadosRUs

Looks better than the roar willies and gallon of gravy she had last time BUT I can’t help but laugh for her choosing spag Bol in her meal choices. Almost like she wants us to talk about her.

• Haha

DesperadosRUs

Would you look at the tracksuit that BC is wearing....... answers in a postcard for what BC could also stand for

big C**t

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Is where
Brett fucking get over yourself it's a few pressure marks that will come out🤦🏻‍♀️ Or you worried you won't get your deposit back for the finance
Is that from the car seat? If so tough shit xo es with the territory.
In other news they’ve dressed Harlow like a cast member of the handmaidens tale. Just wtf, all for show cos she doesn’t need a bonnet on indoors either. Plus the chavvy bracelet doesn’t match the old fashioned wear. How can some of the dresses be so lovely and some just really horrendous?

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx
Ahh see I'm on the fence about this one. Personally I do think you could have said please. And when she pointed it out you did get a bit shirty. It would have been easier to just say "sorry but where is it from please? :)". If it had been a friend or family who pointed out you didn't use your manners, I'm sure you wouldn't have responded in the way you did. I wouldn't have put it as rudely as Charlie did, but if I received a message with no please or thanks on I would be a bit put out by it.

But then as other people have pointed out, she is one to talk! Putting the telling somebody to go die aside, I first hand have experienced her lack of manners. Before I realised what a dick she can be, she once put a story up asking for a student discount code, so I sent her one and she never said thanks but she saw my message. So yes, she is being hypocritical as well.

• Heart

HamburgerHelper

Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now
This is why I really dislike Donna, she constantly makes up lies about what’s on here so people will feel sorry for her. I think the only reason why she does it so much is because we called out Charlotte for being racist so she’s constantly trying to cover that up

Reactions: 20

Hpsauce

A long time lurker here, but,
How many times is Charlie going to take the same selfie on her bed in the mirror in a different outfit?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20