Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A long time lurker here, but,
How many times is Charlie going to take the same selfie on her bed in the mirror in a different outfit?🙄
Further to my previous comment...Ooh look, she’s treated us to one of her standing up!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks bigger all over there. Must have given up the shitting coffee.
I was thinking that! She does look to have put a bit of weight on. Also did anyone notice in bretts latest video of Harlow vaccing up he sounds like his voice has broken 😂 sounds deeper than usual

Reactions: 2
Come back Morg. I'm sick of hearing about Charlie's over filled lips and what Harlow has for dinner. Il argue with you all night long if that's what you want ❤

Come back Morg. I'm sick of hearing about Charlie's over filled lips and what Harlow has for dinner. Il argue with you all night long if that's what you want ❤
Or Charlotte get back with I smoke derve weed and think I can MC connor. Anything PLEASE!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Or Charlotte get back with I smoke derve weed and think I can MC connor. Anything PLEASE!!!!
Even looking at a picture of Morgan boils my blood she’s so disgustingly controlling

Reactions: 18
Even looking at a picture of Morgan boils my blood she’s so disgustingly controlling
Me too! I joke about wanting her back for the drama but realistically I find her incredibly painful to watch. She's an awful person.

Reactions: 8
even poor laura don’t have contact with her mum anymore. and i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t her choice or decision either 🐸☕

Reactions: 7
When we used to watc it at home , or i did , but husband was shocked if he caught any of her antics. We used to say if it was a bloke acting like that he would be arrested. Mental health is no excuse ether , I'm bipolar and j wouldn't treat people like she treated Laura . If I did , I'd leave. Laura was so so lovely and her poor mom. I honestly just wanted to slap Morgan .

Reactions: 12
I could be very wrong but I always got the impression Morgan wasn’t as okay with Kingsley not being biologically hers as she wanted to be/acted. I’m sure it is a very hard thing, it’s a big decision regardless of age/time together. But, I don’t think when it came to it and the birth, she was actually as comfortable as she thought she might of been. I think that’s partly why she demanded holding and feeding him first and was very firm about it. I’ve said before on my previous account Laura should’ve done that purely as person that baby had known closest those 9 months if she could’ve, but I do think how Morgan mentally dealt with Kingsley not actually being “hers” biologically, probably gave her a little bit of anger towards Laura that boiled over onto her mum too. Don’t get me wrong, I think Morgan’s a POS regardless. I do feel like it may of played a role though, and she didn’t take it out on baby because it wasn’t baby’s fault, she likely felt bitter towards Laura, even though it was agreed between them both. A bit like how women can get PND after birth, so can their partners. Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
Those kind of trousers make squeaky farting noises when moving 😆

Can you imagine someone wearing those,walking behind you? Would drive me up the wall🤣 I hate the sound of rustling it infuriates me, I've a feeling that noise would too

Reactions: 4
Why does Charlie keep tagging the radford family in her story? I've seen her do this a few times now. I don't think they give a tit if you're watching reruns of their show hun 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
even poor laura don’t have contact with her mum anymore. and i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t her choice or decision either 🐸☕
Think thats what lead Laura to cheat on Morgan with Parker. Like it’s shocking the lengths Morgan went when she found out the cheating sending threats and even making Parker move house

Guys I’m quite worried it’s Thursday night and Donna hasn’t addressed the fans on the tattle antics

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When we used to watc it at home , or i did , but husband was shocked if he caught any of her antics. We used to say if it was a bloke acting like that he would be arrested. Mental health is no excuse ether , I'm bipolar and j wouldn't treat people like she treated Laura . If I did , I'd leave. Laura was so so lovely and her poor mom. I honestly just wanted to slap Morgan .
She tries blaming MTV for making it look worse than it was but I’m sure they didn’t force you to sob on the floor because Laura went out with her mum when her grandad died, snap shut up at Laura in a public library for asking a simple question, being obsessively controlling over the baby etc.... (my personal fave is when she tried telling Laura’s mum she had to stay bottom end during labour! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣)

Reactions: 8
Feel like shite, just want Morgan back😥 x

Honestly though, good on them for actually staying off social media (apart from the sly comments on the teen mom fb page). I am patiently waiting for the day they decide to come back though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13