Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know most instructors by me have had to limit the days they work to two days a week and they even saying they’re providing lessons fortnightly so all their students can have lessons if they are working the same in Doncaster then she’ll not have had 20 lessons
Christ shed winged it then haha.

There's no way she's naturally a good driver crashing into a house haha

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
“Anybody wanna gift me a coat”

I thought they had bought the second house but they were both rented. Could be any number of reasons. Maybe the 1st was private and the second was housing which means more security. Or the first house might have been in a rougher area 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imo Harlow is too old for bonnets, they look cute when babies are smaller but the style of that one looked a bit Mormon-ish.
Brett by far is the darkest horse ever been on the show. He come across as pussy whipped by Charlie and I guarantee the majority of viewers felt sorry for him. Then poof in real life he’s a twatty anti masker who says awful things to people online
I read once before the house she moved into in the first episode was actually a council property, so I don’t understand why they’d have moved. The rent would have been dirt cheap.

Also, she used to have a page on Instagram, for her house but I noticed it’s gone. Charlotte had one too but she never accepted me

Attachments