Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I have a real soft spot for Amber, I'm waiting for her to finally meet someone nice but doesn't look like she'll be rid of Ste anytime soon. Looking forward to seeing more of her and Brooky when we get a new series.

Also I agree with a PP, she's had her lips done but not too much, they look too much in that pic but I think it's a filter.

Reactions: 12
Poor Shannon’s mum being summoned because Shannon couldn’t google how to make a sponge cake for her sisters birthday. No wonder she put the phone down on her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Shannon’s mum being summoned because Shannon couldn’t google how to make a sponge cake for her sisters birthday. No wonder she put the phone down on her😂
Saying she’s cancelling the party 🤣🤣 it was the day before the party too.. just go to asda n buy one ffs 🙃🤷🏻‍♀️ She showed what a hypochondriac she was there , always shouting at everyone .. she did used to bug me but would love to see her back on the show now cause she seems in a diff place

Reactions: 11
That’ll get lost or pinched at school for sure!
I’m sure it’s probably fake but if it is real def wouldn’t send that into school .. my daughter only had a Ralph Lauren one which was third of the price of a Moncler and it got stolen 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sure it’s probably fake but if it is real def wouldn’t send that into school .. my daughter only had a Ralph Lauren one which was third of the price of a Moncler and it got stolen 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️
Manchester as well

• Haha
It’s from Kids Cavern by looks of the bag so unless he’s bought a fake and used an old shopping bag, I’d say it’s real haha

The moncler coat is real. I’m sure he can afford it with the amount of 👃🏼 he punts.

Reactions: 11
If those sheets could talk 🤢🤮
Wouldn’t want my lil ones on anything she’s performed on yeeeuk! Does Megan see her posts? Hoping that’s Megan’s bed!
Oh that cow! I was following her and I've been removed! Awwwwh I hadn't even commented anything nasty... I feel cheated! 😂😂

• Haha
Oh that cow! I was following her and I've been removed! Awwwwh I hadn't even commented anything nasty... I feel cheated! 😂😂
She was removed for being reported by her haters her new account is in my photo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Billie posting pics of Megan’s kids in between her only fans on her story...bloody weirdos will be wanking off to her story and see them

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Billie posting pics of Megan’s kids in between her only fans on her story...bloody weirdos will be wanking off to her story and see them
You’d think she’d create a separate account for personal stuff like that. The only reason I can think of is that teen mum fans would only follow the personal one so her followers on the onlyfans one would go down massively.

Reactions: 13
She honestly think she’s so prestigious, acting like she’s better than everyone because she’s never watched an episode on it. You were on the show love just missing your jaw line

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.