Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working is fine. Making the decision to work overtime hours instead of seeing your children, that you’ve committed to is not. She’s hardly reaping the ‘rewards’ of child support when it’s money that goes towards raising the children he was equally content to lay down and make.
I honestly don't think it's a big deal, if he makes the time up elsewhere in some way, if he doesn't then that's the problem rather than him working overtime

Most of the country is living with uncertainty over their jobs, I don't think someone wanting to work hard is a bad thing 🤷‍♀️

And she will certainly be receiving more in child support the more he earns which goes towards them being able to provide for the children they BOTH made. How is that not a benefit to Shannon?

As I say Charlie never came across well to me, and I think she does have a point however she's phrased it poorly

Reactions: 6
Ohhh I take my words back. She was promoting her new nails in her range rover.

By the time shes made them lists and set her camera up in slow mo she could have done all her bloody jobs. Next she will be adding "Have a tit, wipe 7 times" next job "Flush and bleach toilet"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe is so boring... her Instagram stories of making her bed, washing her hair.... everyone does these things Chloe not just you but they’re just so mundane no one shares them!

also sorry but Marley’s hair is so stupid. Get him a haircut!

I'm so glad I'm not the only on that thinks Marleys hair is ridiculous..I got called out on it in FB once but I don't get it.

Why exactly would you feel the need to make a public post about this? Poor kids. Take it with Charlie personally rather than put it on social media, this is about your children for fucks sake.

This was actually on an episode . She was not that size . 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really wish she would either gain some confidence and stop editing pictures or actually do something if she’s so determined to lose weight . There’s nothing wrong with her size if she embraced it but she is clearly unhappy .

I came on here tonight after seeing this pic on instagram 🙈🙈 I'm sorry but that isnt her figure. Does she forget that we see her on Teen Mom. I'm honestly not saying it to be nasty either, shes a pretty girl but she doesnt have to do this.

Reactions: 9
I think half the problem with Chloe is that she doesn’t wear outfits which flatter her shape. I’m sorry to say it but some of the outfits she picks do her body absolutely no favours - and in a way I wish her mum or friends would tell her! I know mine would.
if she picked outfits which actually flattered her shape and suited her body then she wouldn’t feel she had to do half the editing because her body would look so much better just by wearing more suitable clothes!

Reactions: 14
FFS. Shannon won't "reap the benefits of Charlie's overtime" because CMS don't take overtime and bonuses into account. 🙄 Working overtime is fine, letting your kids down is not. If they're babies, whatever. Theo is old enough to understand.

I think half the problem with Chloe is that she doesn’t wear outfits which flatter her shape. I’m sorry to say it but some of the outfits she picks do her body absolutely no favours - and in a way I wish her mum or friends would tell her! I know mine would.
if she picked outfits which actually flattered her shape and suited her body then she wouldn’t feel she had to do half the editing because her body would look so much better just by wearing more suitable clothes!
This. 😬 As a friend it's your duty to make your friends feel and look their best, and if that means telling them their dress isn't flattering, do it. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like it would be much different if Charlie had the boys for a week and then on the day they’re due to go home, Shannon said no. Have them another day. I’m busy. He would definetly be kicking up a fuss because she’s their mum. Well. He’s their dad. I know Shannon doesn’t work currently but I’m speaking hypothetically. I don’t think he would be too happy either. :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Definitely shes not big at all imo, but some of her clothes make her look huge, that dress she picked out the white one made her look like a stuffed sausage. It was awful, then the jumpsuit thing was just as bad her mum really should've told her she needed the size up atleast and it would've looked good in it as the colour suited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely shes not big at all imo, but some of her clothes make her look huge, that dress she picked out the white one made her look like a stuffed sausage. It was awful, then the jumpsuit thing was just as bad her mum really should've told her she needed the size up atleast and it would've looked good in it as the colour suited her.

The dress she wore in front of Jordan was awful, it did nothing for her. I agree the jumpsuit also wasnt flattering but it was better. She has a nice figure and it's just about finding clothes that suit her and show it off, but I think she dresses like she is slim which I know she used to be before having Marley.

Reactions: 3
Same here, her face looks distorted she’s shrunk it that much. She has never been this thin
9F567D72-BC23-4637-ADE9-2EE1C8C25287.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Same here, her face looks distorted she’s shrunk it that much. She has never been this thinView attachment 145219
You can tell by her arms that she’s edited her body smaller and the reflection in the left hand side. It’s a shame she feels the need to edit her photos, she’s not a bad looking girl. She should embrace her body!

Reactions: 7
If chloe wants to look how she looks in her photos she needs to work for it. It's a bad catfish!!

I feel like I have to vent this somewhere but over the last two weeks I have dreamt about Jordan TWICE. I wouldn’t call them smutty as such but both times he’s been trying to get me to run away with him and have an affair.
I’m a 32 year old woman and he does nothing for me. What is going on 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel like I have to vent this somewhere but over the last two weeks I have dreamt about Jordan TWICE. I wouldn’t call them smutty as such but both times he’s been trying to get me to run away with him and have an affair.
When the first season was on I had a dream like that too, I felt so dirty couldn’t even look my husband in the eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the first season was on I had a dream like that too, I felt so dirty couldn’t even look my husband in the eyes 🤣🤣
Luckily it’s not just me then!! So very curious. I mean it could at least have been Darren! That I can get on board with haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drives me mad how chloe never seems to wear a bra with any of these tight dresses either as a good one would do wonders for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she really need to publicize that

Shannon annoys me she chose to have another baby.. and she advertised every second day.. ber and amber eith the PPE..

I pulled amber up on it and she basically said oh if hospital workers have it why can't I have it to wear to go tescos...

Not being funny but your not getting up close and personal with people in tesco and if you are then your not socially distancing... wash your hands their is shortage in hospital and you need fit testing and training in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This has made my day 👏🏻 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.