Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just thinking why she gave herself a Fringe she goes through stages of looking like a woman and then a child I think the fringe drains her & makes her head look tiny , lip fillers a tad bit too big

Reactions: 1
Nooo baby girl. Those lips don’t suit her face at all. Her face looks really swollen too, Prob been crying loads over Tel 😬

Reactions: 5
Nooo baby girl. Those lips don’t suit her face at all. Her face looks really swollen too, Prob been crying loads over Tel 😬
...maybe she just got them done here? I know women that have had them and they are more swollen the first few days.

Reactions: 2
Seen Naomi put a post up about a fan just watching season 1 and talking about how rafael and ines are still together & she wants people to move on.. but Iv been trying to find there instagrams for ages does anyone know rafael or Ines instagrams?
Raphaels is raphaelpoitou but not sure about Ines. He’s put up a snarky story (Presumably) about Naomi

Neber kin
Raphaels is raphaelpoitou but not sure about Ines. He’s put up a snarky story (Presumably) about Naomi
Funny enough I found it after I posted this 😂😂😂 & Ergh he needs to get a grip she didn’t say anything wrong except reminding people it was 4 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow they’ve both came along way. They were complete chavs! Looks like he has another kid too?

God I know he was a twit as well but my god he was so beautiful looking and so was Naomi, I wasn’t keen on Ines or her London street talk innit 😂😂😂 She was such a hard faced cow compared to NaomI!

Think that’s just his nephew I thought the same at first too 😂😂 I was like ‘oh no wtf’ but nah just seems to be a family member
Ines has a kid too so it may be hers? He suited Ines better because Naomi was too good for him and I don’t think Ines was, Naomi kept going back because he was her first love and she had a baby to him, what was Ines’ excuse!!

Did anyone catch where Chloe said (about the mattress) “You don’t feel your partner move” or something like that. So are her and Jord of the excitable facial expressions-who aren’t together-are sharing a bed? Or maybe just part of the advertising speil?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys have you seen ambers story promoting that ‘free’ bracelet ?! I just went to see what it was all about and in order to pay it asks for security code, expiry date etc! It’s a huge scam! Wonder if amber knows tho!!😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Guys have you seen ambers story promoting that ‘free’ bracelet ?! I just went to see what it was all about and in order to pay it asks for security code, expiry date etc! It’s a huge scam! Wonder if amber knows tho!!😩
Of course she knows, she’s been paid to promote it

Reactions: 4
Of course she knows, she’s been paid to promote it

Do you think maybe she just agreed to promote it tho and trusted it was legit? Like when Lauren Goodyear promotes weight loss stuff with cyanide in it? Didn’t look into it just did it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I know he was a twit as well but my god he was so beautiful looking and so was Naomi, I wasn’t keen on Ines or her London street talk innit 😂😂😂 She was such a hard faced cow compared to NaomI!

Ines has a kid too so it may be hers? He suited Ines better because Naomi was too good for him and I don’t think Ines was, Naomi kept going back because he was her first love and she had a baby to him, what was Ines’ excuse!!
yeah it’s ines’s son there still together wowwww

Did anyone catch where Chloe said (about the mattress) “You don’t feel your partner move” or something like that. So are her and Jord of the excitable facial expressions-who aren’t together-are sharing a bed? Or maybe just part of the advertising speil?
They are in lockdown together so I bet they are together, Jord pays the mortgage so he isn’t going to move out is he.

This is a selling point on the mattress I think so I presume she's just seen the advert and copied it so they're satisfied with her advertising.

"Jord of the excitable facial expressions" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The boy on raphael’s Instagram is definitely ines’ son. It’s funny that they’re still together now as I’m rewatching season 1 and ines tells Naomi more than once that there’s no way she’s going back to him after what he did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I don’t understand why Chloe was so insistent on getting a mortgage in the first place?! Did she not know you could rent a property 😂

• Haha
They are in lockdown together so I bet they are together, Jord pays the mortgage so he isn’t going to move out is he.

She said on Mias podcast that they weren’t together. She said he does nothing in the house won’t go out for walks. If my husband was doing that he wouldn’t set foot in the bed either 😳

The boy on raphael’s Instagram is definitely ines’ son. It’s funny that they’re still together now as I’m rewatching season 1 and ines tells Naomi more than once that there’s no way she’s going back to him after what he did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I don’t understand why Chloe was so insistent on getting a mortgage in the first place?! Did she not know you could rent a property 😂

Probably just an ambition, it’s quite hard to get on the ladder now I didn’t do it till I was 28 so it’s quite an accomplishment. She was so absorbed with getting a mortgage she didn’t think of the long term of her relationship. I’d rather buy than rent any day it’s just dead money but then again you have to be secure in your relationship. Me and my husband had to buy a house together we couldn’t have afforded rent the way things are now and down to circumstance

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.