Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on Mias podcast that they weren’t together. She said he does nothing in the house won’t go out for walks. If my husband was doing that he wouldn’t set foot in the bed either 😳
She has ALWAYS said that he does nothing in the house, if they were truly over then they wouldn’t be in lockdown together and she is probably embarrassed so has lied about it. Just a few weeks ago she had said that they weren’t together but that they weren’t not together so...

The boy on raphael’s Instagram is definitely ines’ son. It’s funny that they’re still together now as I’m rewatching season 1 and ines tells Naomi more than once that there’s no way she’s going back to him after what he did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I don’t understand why Chloe was so insistent on getting a mortgage in the first place?! Did she not know you could rent a property 😂
If they split up then Jord should still pay the mortgage and then that could be the majority of his contribution to maintenance but I doubt he will move although it’s really more his house than hers financially speaking but her name will surely be on the mortgage.

Reactions: 2
She has ALWAYS said that he does nothing in the house, if they were truly over then they wouldn’t be in lockdown together and she is probably embarrassed so has lied about it. Just a few weeks ago she had said that they weren’t together but that they weren’t not together so...
Yes she has always said he’s contributed nothing towards the house ETA housework etc not financial.
The way I understood it from the timeline was-he cheated and she took him back. He cheated again then lockdown happened and he stayed with her due to Marley. She said on her story she wouldn’t say the status of their relationship till after the series aired, but said on the podcast they weren’t together. He’s never on her stories apart from on one, heard his voice before she said they were in lockdown together and deleted it. She makes things worse for herself by not being honest and I I get that she’s a young girl with a lot on, but she seems to hide behind a lot of fake smiles. Maybe she doesn’t want to lose the house, she couldn’t keep it on herself but she can’t stay in a failing relationship just for a house. She’s putting material things before her own needs. As much as she is telling herself, this is not good or what’s best for Marley. So frustrating as she’s a lovely girl but seems like one to plaster on a fake smile and carry on as if things are normal. But you can’t do that with a child

Last edited:
Guys have you seen ambers story promoting that ‘free’ bracelet ?! I just went to see what it was all about and in order to pay it asks for security code, expiry date etc! It’s a huge scam! Wonder if amber knows tho!!😩
You still pay for shipping as far as I can see so of course you put in your card details.. like with any payment, even free trials take card details for the next month direct debit.. doesn’t look a scam to me in regards to card details, they’re the standard things you put in at a checkout. Name, 3 digit number and expiry date.

Reactions: 3
Yes she has always said he’s contributed nothing towards the house.
The way I understood it from the timeline was-he cheated and she took him back. He cheated again then lockdown happened and he stayed with her due to Marley. She said on her story she wouldn’t say the status of their relationship till after the series aired, but said on the podcast they weren’t together. He’s never on her stories apart from on one, heard his voice before she said they were in lockdown together and deleted it. She makes things worse for herself by not being honest and I I get that she’s a young girl with a lot on, but she seems to hide behind a lot of fake smiles. Maybe she doesn’t want to lose the house, she couldn’t keep it on herself but she can’t stay in a failing relationship just for a house. She’s putting material things before her own needs. As much as she is telling herself, this is not good or what’s best for Marley. So frustrating as she’s a lovely girl but seems like one to plaster on a fake smile and carry on as if things are normal. But you can’t do that with a child
Yeah contributed nothing in the way of housework, not money, or do you mean housework?

If they split up then Jord should still pay the mortgage and then that could be the majority of his contribution to maintenance but I doubt he will move although it’s really more his house than hers financially speaking but her name will surely be on the mortgage.

Yeah I suppose it depends how he wants to take it. No idea of the maintenance contribution but he isn’t required to pay the mortgage and pay maintenance it’s one or the other. Her name will be on it but if he wants her to buy him out and just pay maintenance she can’t do anything else. Probs why she’s letting him stay there

Yes she has always said he’s contributed nothing towards the house.
She will never give up that house that she “worked so hard for”🙄🙄 because it would mean defeat! She should leave Jord to it and get a council flat and then she will get financial help if she works part time but she won’t do that, I think she will see council as beneath her.

Reactions: 5
She said on Mias podcast that they weren’t together. She said he does nothing in the house won’t go out for walks. If my husband was doing that he wouldn’t set foot in the bed either 😳

Probably just an ambition, it’s quite hard to get on the ladder now I didn’t do it till I was 28 so it’s quite an accomplishment. She was so absorbed with getting a mortgage she didn’t think of the long term of her relationship. I’d rather buy than rent any day it’s just dead money but then again you have to be secure in your relationship. Me and my husband had to buy a house together we couldn’t have afforded rent the way things are now and down to circumstance
Probably just an ambition, it’s quite hard to get on the ladder now I didn’t do it till I was 28 so it’s quite an accomplishment. She was so absorbed with getting a mortgage she didn’t think of the long term of her relationship. I’d rather buy than rent any day it’s just dead money but then again you have to be secure in your relationship. Me and my husband had to buy a house together we couldn’t have afforded rent the way things are now and down to circumstance
I agree it’s a big achievement! I just don’t understand why she was so set on buying at such a young age before they’d ever even lived alone and when they weren’t particularly stable. You’d think they’d test the waters By renting and find out whether they even like living together before taking the plunge 😂
[/QUOTE]

I agree it’s a big achievement! I just don’t understand why she was so set on buying at such a young age before they’d ever even lived alone and when they weren’t particularly stable. You’d think they’d test the waters by renting and find out whether they even like living together before taking the plunge 😂

She will never give up that house that she “worked so hard for”🙄🙄 because it would mean defeat! She should leave Jord to it and get a council flat and then she will get financial help if she works part time but she won’t do that, I think she will see council as beneath her.

No shame in accepting help but she was always on the ball with finances, it’s not like the house fell into their laps. If I had to go from my own house to council or rented it’d be a bitter pill to swallow. However if it meant I was happier I’d do it

I agree it’s a big achievement! I just don’t understand why she was so set on buying at such a young age before they’d ever even lived alone and when they weren’t particularly stable. You’d think they’d test the waters By renting and find out whether they even like living together before taking the plunge 😂
I agree it’s a big achievement! I just don’t understand why she was so set on buying at such a young age before they’d ever even lived alone and when they weren’t particularly stable. You’d think they’d test the waters by renting and find out whether they even like living together before taking the plunge 😂
[/QUOTE]

I think they lived together at her mams which to me is quite an achievement, the 3 of them in her room gave me proper anxiety! But different circumstances I don’t think Jord wants that life at all but they are both too stubborn to do anything about it

No shame in accepting help but she was always on the ball with finances, it’s not like the house fell into their laps. If I had to go from my own house to council or rented it’d be a bitter pill to swallow. However if it meant I was happier I’d do it

I think they lived together at her mams which to me is quite an achievement, the 3 of them in her room gave me proper anxiety! But different circumstances I don’t think Jord wants that life at all but they are both too stubborn to do anything about it
[/QUOTE]

Yes actually you’re right that they all lived at her mums, I guess I didn’t really see that as them living together for some reason?! I don’t know how much they had to do for themselves whilst there but tbf it could have been the same independence & responsibility as when they were in their own home.
Chloe definitely does the majority if not all of the housework judging off her insta stories (personally I love the cleaning ones 😂)

Reactions: 1
Yes actually you’re right that they all lived at her mums, I guess I didn’t really see that as them living together for some reason?! I don’t know how much they had to do for themselves whilst there but tbf it could have been the same independence & responsibility as when they were in their own home.
Chloe definitely does the majority if not all of the housework judging off her insta stories (personally I love the cleaning ones 😂)
[/QUOTE]

I think in the early days it was more Jordan going to work and less about living together apart from when he wouldn’t get up that day. What I think is weird is he was in a job where he got pretty filthy and Chloe had 2-3 jobs. Then all of a sudden they worked for her dad. No issue with that at all but why not do that in the first place? Her cleaning stories remind me of Mrs hinch, it’s good she’s promoting keeping the house clean etc but that way cringes me a bit. I mean. I tidy my house every day but I doubt people would want to know unless I had like a secret bathroom cleaner or something. I think chloe loves her life through insta a bit too much but she doesn’t need to

I know it's a big commitment getting a mortgage together but renting is a lot more monthly and they might struggle to get on the property ladder after that. Yeah I think she is a bit of a hinch wannabe but I dont think she is bad as some people I follow b&m ( shoot me now 🤣) and they repost stories people tag them in and it's always home and cleaning accounts. It's crazy

Reactions: 6
The boy on raphael’s Instagram is definitely ines’ son. It’s funny that they’re still together now as I’m rewatching season 1 and ines tells Naomi more than once that there’s no way she’s going back to him after what he did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I don’t understand why Chloe was so insistent on getting a mortgage in the first place?! Did she not know you could rent a property 😂
They’ve just split up I found after doing some snooping she’s wrote a lot of posts saying she’s seen the real him etc

[/QUOTE]
Always on the ball with finances but they aren’t her finances!!

My mate bought a house on her own at age 21 and she got it with her 2 jobs so she was working 60 hours a week which is far too many hours and esp when she was only 21, she now lives in a council home but is happier as she only works part time and gets wages topped up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.