Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marley's hair reminds me of a kid in my kids school, his mum would purposely cut his hair bad when ever he was "naughty"
He looked horrendous and he was picked on badly for it... as soon as I heard the mum shout at him saying do you want me to cut your hair again i reported her!

Not saying that's what chloe's doing, she obviously just thinks it looks cute but the hair is so similar to the other boy and kids will probably take the piss when he goes to school

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Marley's hair reminds me of a kid in my kids school, his mum would purposely cut his hair bad when ever he was "naughty"
He looked horrendous and he was picked on badly for it... as soon as I heard the mum shout at him saying do you want me to cut your hair again i reported her!

Not saying that's what chloe's doing, she obviously just thinks it looks cute but the hair is so similar to the other boy and kids will probably take the piss when he goes to school
She doesn’t seem particularly bohemian or laid back (she edits her photos to the hilt and likes image, the house, showing off the bed, the Range Rover) so it’s odd to me that her child’s hair looks as though his parents are.

I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 was just going to say I wonder what Jordan’s opinion on it is but he probably doesn’t have one. Shannon keeps her boys hair the same doesn’t she?

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem particularly bohemian or laid back (she edits her photos to the hilt and likes image, the house, showing off the bed, the Range Rover) so it’s odd to me that her child’s hair looks as though his parents are.

I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 was just going to say I wonder what Jordan’s opinion on it is but he probably doesn’t have one. Shannon keeps her boys hair the same doesn’t she?
If I let our sons hair get like that my husband would go mad it’s just mean and setting him up to be picked on. Jordan probably doesn’t like it either but Chloe gets what Chloe wants

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People like to keep their boys hair long because 'they don't want to lose the curls' but it just looks scruffy most of the time 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please don’t get me started on Marley’s hair 😭 poor kid

His hair is ridiculous. I'm sorry I find it so hard to not be verbal about it but the fringe, the length...why? He is a gorgeous little boy, but emphasis on the word boy. Now I know that is controversial in 2020, and I might ruffle feathers with that opinion, but I dont think there is anything wrong with a little boy looking like a little boy. Really not my thing little boys having long hair. Sorry. Awaits backlash....

Reactions: 17
His hair is ridiculous. I'm sorry I find it so hard to not be verbal about it but the fringe, the length...why? He is a gorgeous little boy, but emphasis on the word boy. Now I know that is controversial in 2020, and I might ruffle feathers with that opinion, but I dont think there is anything wrong with a little boy looking like a little boy. Really not my thing little boys having long hair. Sorry. Awaits backlash....
No I agree completely! I dont understand the fringe, surely she made a mistake cutting it that short? As with the hair it's way to long, some boys suit longer hair but it still needs to be done professionally for it to look good

He just looks really unkempt

Reactions: 2
I just think Emma is such a head and she’s a terrible example.

She shows what happens when you allow a man to mug you off, treat you as an option then use his tit music as an excuse not to see your son. So despite all of this, she lays down and continues to have unprotected sex with said waste man and allows him to impregnate her to neglect another child.

She’ll continue pumping out kids and expecting everyone to pick up the bill for her I bet.

I can’t listen to people calling her mature and a good mother - when did we call people a great mum for doing the bare minimum? You’re supposed to do that hun

No truer words spoken 👏👏 you would think after his reveal as a father she would know better but no, it's a much better idea to lay down and not use any protection again. Well done Emma. What's sad about this is, it is 100% because she is so infatuated with mumbly Joe and is desperately trying to hold onto him and create a family unit. Some might say that it's quite sad and feel sorry for her, I would say the same if it was just Jeremiah but the fact she has gotten pregnant again just makes think she is not sad just stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't cope with how angry y'all over a boy having long hair jfc 😂

Lots of little boys have long hair these days - it's really not setting him up to be picked on, "mean" and it doesn't make him a "poor kid". I don't like Chloe but I really don't think she's the type to refuse to cut Marley's hair if it irritates him or he doesn't like it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Can't cope with how angry y'all over a boy having long hair jfc 😂

Lots of little boys have long hair these days - it's really not setting him up to be picked on, "mean" and it doesn't make him a "poor kid". I don't like Chloe but I really don't think she's the type to refuse to cut Marley's hair if it irritates him or he doesn't like it. 🤷‍♀️

Different strokes for different folks 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually don’t mind long hair on little boys... but the fringe... the fringe is awful! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that Chloe is always moaning about her weight but is eating a large Big Mac meal and chicken nuggets and cheese dippers 🙄 like I love my food but if it gets her down so much, surely this is excessive! Where’s the Sunday lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it depends boy to boy, I like the long hair on Shannon’s little one but I’m not fond on Marley. Theo was reason I wanted my son to have long hair but it just didn’t suit his face so he doesn’t grow it out 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 The fringe is daft though.

Reactions: 1
I think it depends boy to boy, I like the long hair on Shannon’s little one but I’m not fond on Marley. Theo was reason I wanted my son to have long hair but it just didn’t suit his face so he doesn’t grow it out 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 The fringe is daft though.
Yeah my son would look really bad with long hair, but some boys do look so beautiful with it!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t chloe want to get him into baby modelling in the first couple of series’? Maybe that’s why he has long hair. (I know a girl obsessed with trying to get her son signed and he was long hair. Apparnetly it’s the in thing for child models at the moment)

I think it's because Theo's fringe hasn't been cut into a near mullet.

On the topic of Theo does anybody feel like we never really see him compared to Frankie? I'm not sure if it's because Shannon doesn't want to invade his privacy as he gets older but I find it a bit odd 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's because Theo's fringe hasn't been cut into a near mullet.

On the topic of Theo does anybody feel like we never really see him compared to Frankie? I'm not sure if it's because Shannon doesn't want to invade his privacy as he gets older but I find it a bit odd 😐
29109874-8389969-Joe_Exotic_pictured_is_currently_serving_a_22_year_jail_sentence-a-8_15913098...jpg

Found chloe's inspiration for Marley's hair

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually feel a bit mean going after the fringe tbh. It's entirely possible he really doesn't want his hair cut but Chloe's cut the fringe to keep it out of his eyes. Which is preferable to forcing him to have his hair cut if he finds it distressing.

View attachment 148317
Found chloe's inspiration for Marley's hair
This is what i was thinking tbh but I was scared somebody would come at me for it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feel a bit mean going after the fringe tbh. It's entirely possible he really doesn't want his hair cut but Chloe's cut the fringe to keep it out of his eyes. Which is preferable to forcing him to have his hair cut if he finds it distressing.

This is what i was thinking tbh but I was scared somebody would come at me for it. 😂😂😂
That’s a good point actually. My son hasn’t reached the preference stage of how he looks so I wouldn’t of even thought of it that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.