Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think Megan would be saving for a bigger house to move out of that small flat. But nope, she’s wanting to get a horse 🤦🏼‍♀️!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The counci
You’d think Megan would be saving for a bigger house to move out of that small flat. But nope, she’s wanting to get a horse 🤦🏼‍♀️!
I get what your saying though but when your young then you buy what you want rather than what you need, remember Dylan likened the horse being pregnant to Megan being pregnant!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The counci

I get what your saying though but when your young then you buy what you want rather than what you need, remember Dylan likened the horse being pregnant to Megan being pregnant!!!😂😂😂
I actually forgot about that 🤣. I couldn’t imagine being cooped up in that tiny flat with 2 children and a dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
None of the teen mums are good examples! Don’t say Chloe because she is a spoilt entitled little madam that makes out she got that house all on her own when we know Jord made the majority of income to get it!
Tbh mia isn’t too bad

Reactions: 4
Yes Chloe imagine not finding your house key 🌝🌝 omg wait I’ve found it now I’m in bed....well done Chloe I’m really glad that you found the house key that was attached to your car key while you were sat in your car xx so glad you made it home xx how traumatic xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well yeah

yes true but she isn’t on it anymore and she did have a kid through being jealous of Erin having one so not that great a role model, well not then anyway!
👏🏻👏🏻 I agree! Don’t know why everyone loves Mia so much 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still feel well bad but if she told me, a completely random stranger after asking her if she was pregnant then shes probably told other people too, so I'm gunna get a life and stop feeling bad about a girl I dont even know 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t feel bad as she has her own mind and decided to tell a complete stranger she was pregnant off her own back. No doubt she has told others as well. She is just an attention seeker. Probably hoping this will get her a slot on the next season

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t feel bad as she has her own mind and decided to tell a complete stranger she was pregnant off her own back. No doubt she has told others as well. She is just an attention seeker. Probably hoping this will get her a slot on the next season
True, I was also thinking that she cant pretend she was hacked as then how would she of known who messaged her 😂 she must of gotten so many inboxes since me yet she found me pretty quick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ewwwww billies story
She doesnt do a very good job of covering it up does she bleeping hell

Chloe's kid looks like dennis in cabin fever
Cabin-Fever-Pancakes-Kid.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What's billies insta again? I cant find it , looked on Megan's and shes put pics back on of tel but I think shes deleted others?
Be warned to see a very weird dick suck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just think Emma is such a head and she’s a terrible example.

She shows what happens when you allow a man to mug you off, treat you as an option then use his tit music as an excuse not to see your son. So despite all of this, she lays down and continues to have unprotected sex with said waste man and allows him to impregnate her to neglect another child.

She’ll continue pumping out kids and expecting everyone to pick up the bill for her I bet.

I can’t listen to people calling her mature and a good mother - when did we call people a great mum for doing the bare minimum? You’re supposed to do that hun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.