Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Manleys Instagram stories. Honestly confuses me that there are people who live like that and think it’s okay to act in that way 😂 Especially when you have 2 young girls... Disgusting
His in the ‘man dem’ loool he makes me majorly cringe I’m a similar age and don’t understand how anyone would be attracted to a man sat on the streets smoking a bifta shouting ‘wagwan mandem juice up’ .. mate I just can’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m baffled at the bath scene with Chloe though .. like how did that come about and who thought it would be a good idea ? One of the most cringeworthy things I’ve seen .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could have survived without seeing Chloe singing in the bath 🥴🥴🥴

Ahhhh she did good in her performance! It made me cry haha very brave

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone follow the fb fan page, there is comments about megan doing only fans and a screenshot of a only fans pic of someone covering their boobs with Megan's kids names tattooed on their hand.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow the fb fan page, there is comments about megan doing only fans and a screenshot of a only fans pic of someone covering their boobs with Megan's kids names tattooed on their hand.
It's Billie, Megan's sister.

Reactions: 3
Chloe did well with her singing, good for her. It takes a lot to get up and sing in front of a crowd.

The five year plan with Jordan was a stupid idea. He’s just cheated, you’re very shaky but you’re telling him you want another two babies in the next few years when neither of you are happy. It’s really hard to move on from your first love and the father of your child but she really needs to, they just aren’t suited.

Venice looked shite.

Amber and Ste are so boring as is Emma. Masses wanting to take the baby to a festival 😂

Reactions: 12
The five year plan with Jordan was a stupid idea. He’s just cheated, you’re very shaky but you’re telling him you want another two babies in the next few years when neither of you are happy. It’s really hard to move on from your first love and the father of your child but she really needs to, they just aren’t suited.
And her saying he needs to compromise! No Chloe. You compromise on the colour of your living room and where you go on holiday. You don't compromise on bringing children into the world ffs. If somebody doesn't want more kids they absolutely shouldn't have more kids. 😬

She already forced Jordan into getting that dog.

Reactions: 15
I like amber and Ste but I seriously think they either need to change their storyline or call it a day if it’s gonna be same again, bored of the same arguments ‘why we not together’ ‘you don’t love me no more’ crap. I feel amber didn’t get a good series out of it tho cos she was poorly most of time. ISame with the Chloe and Jordan. I feel chloe is struggling on what to film now so she just goes for anything, like the singing. What gonna be next series? A contract for singing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Emma I’m not to sure about, I like her but couldn’t really take to her.
Megan I feel same as the others too. I enjoy watching them all but Maybe it’s time to change the girls but then again I don’t think it would be as popular with a whole new set of girls.

Reactions: 3
Just finished watching all of it, my god Chloe was brilliant! She oozed confidence and it showed, and I loved the stronger voice at the end “this is me”, I’m quite emotional from watching this or is it just the fact I’ve had no sleep last night and this makes me emotional?!😂😂

Chloe needs to stick to her singing from now on, this will be the thing that makes her spunky again I think.

She looked pretty top.

Ste was emotional too when he said “this is the start of my journey”, god so emotional tonight, though they always make the last one the same.
I like amber and Ste but I seriously think they either need to change their storyline or call it a day if it’s gonna be same again, bored of the same arguments ‘why we not together’ ‘you don’t love me no more’ crap. I feel amber didn’t get a good series out of it tho cos she was poorly most of time. ISame with the Chloe and Jordan. I feel chloe is struggling on what to film now so she just goes for anything, like the singing. What gonna be next series? A contract for singing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Emma I’m not to sure about, I like her but couldn’t really take to her.
Megan I feel same as the others too. I enjoy watching them all but Maybe it’s time to change the girls but then again I don’t think it would be as popular with a whole new set of girls.
I am kind of attached to these girls and I was from the very first episode in the very first season and I wouldn’t take to new girls in all honesty. I can’t take to the Young and Pregnant crowd with Morgan, Laura etc, I didn’t ‘click’ with any of them as a viewer at all.

Emma is a gorgeous girl and so mature, I can’t believe she is just 18!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That blue dress chloe tried on was awful and it was so uncomfortable watching her try to force a compliment out of Jordan for it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think chloe and Jordan's biggest problem or one of them is the TV show. He looks so uncomfortable having a camera up his arse. Looked a lot more laid back in the pub watching chloe sing. That and her constant need to do and want better. He probs feels a bit inadequate. I personally think it's fine to be happy with what you have right now

Reactions: 8
Swear 9/10 of Emma’s scenes are her getting in a taxi or getting out a taxi 😂, I just don’t know where her story lines going to go.. it’s a bit dead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she deffo needs to enjoy her life hopefully she will now shes not with Jordan. I become a Mum young and split with my ex soon after the baby was born. So I enjoyed my time going out with my friends when I could, luckily I had supportive parents who would babysit and help out alot as well as doing having my time when my daughter was with her Dad. I'm sure chloes parents would when needed and she will have time when jordan has Marley.
Mia is great example I feel she balances her social life well around Marliya and all her friends seem close. Obviously it's chloes life and choice but I think she would be happier having some more fun
She is with Jordan though.

Mum & Dads presumably.
Nah his mum lives in a council house I think, no offence but his mum is always in her dressing gown and I can’t see a woman like that having access to funds to own a house with a pool, no offence meant like but I can’t see Tel living here and then leaving to live in a pokey council flat.

Reactions: 7
She is with Jordan though.

Nah his mum lives in a council house I think, no offence but his mum is always in her dressing gown and I can’t see a woman like that having access to funds to own a house with a pool, no offence meant like but I can’t see Tel living here and then leaving to live in a pokey council flat.
What a strange comment my nana lives in her dressing gown when she’s at home but she’s worked and owned her own home for 40+ years 😂😂 you can make council houses look very nice as well..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a strange comment my nana lives in her dressing gown when she’s at home but she’s worked and owned her own home for 40+ years 😂😂 you can make council houses look very nice as well..
Well yes but no council house has a pool!!😂 I am working class myself and live in an housing association house so not looking down on them but there’s no way that is Tels mums’s house coz we have seen him at his mums and it wasn’t that house!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.