Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jordan is really awkward around the cameras and he feels way more comfortable just sitting still and either looking on his phone or playing games? who knows 🤷‍♀️
Chloe should bloody pick up the extra PS controller and play along with him, I bet they would have a laugh and they could chat as well, I think Jordan would open up this way, as long as Chloe started playing and having a laugh and then not speaking to him about all the naggy stuff right away, and if she changed her tone as well then I think there would be an improvement with them, after all compromising is what’s needed.

See even I know how to get the best out of Jordan and I don’t even know him!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Notice how she didn’t mention university once either . She’s the type who wants to say she’s doing something just for the sake of saying it you’re right she wouldn’t have a clue what it takes . She has things come too easily to her to ever put actual hard work in 👌🏻 Hats off to her if she does it but it looks highly unlikely..
Honestly I can’t deal 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is absolutely not somebody who genuinely wants to be a midwife! Too much hard work for her! I wonder what her imaginary business would be in.. hopefully not singing 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thoughts on tonight's episode

Chloe annoyed the hell out of me with her list. For once I was actually with Jordan. Chill the duck out love, calm down with these plans. Ambition is good, but you are just a control freak.
I must be in the minority here, but I actually thought her open mic night was really good lol. Do I think she is going to be the next Adele? Obviously not, but she isnt a bad singer at all

Emma
Pleased to see Nasseh actually taking an interest in his son, but his suggestion to have him 1 on 1 let alone take him to a festival is hilarious. Mate, you see him like every 3 weeks and you want to have him on your own? Sit down. Love Emma's mum she is brilliant. Emma please stop with the annoying smirky face you give Nasseh when you talk to him. Drives me nuts

Amber and Ste....enough. Its just boring. And what's with the sunglasses constantly glued to Amber's head in this series?!

Pleased for Megan. She seems a lot happier and healthier within herself the she ever was with Dylan. Despite Tel looking like he is half asleep, I much prefer him with her. Just calm down with the baby talk.

This series wasnt great to be honest and needs a massive shake up, personally I think Amber and Chloe have had their day. Amber espcially. I genuinely (not generally) switch off during her segments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thoughts on tonight's episode

Chloe annoyed the hell out of me with her list. For once I was actually with Jordan. Chill the duck out love, calm down with these plans. Ambition is good, but you are just a control freak.
I must be in the minority here, but I actually thought her open mic night was really good lol. Do I think she is going to be the next Adele? Obviously not, but she isnt a bad singer at all

Emma
Pleased to see Nasseh actually taking an interest in his son, but his suggestion to have him 1 on 1 let alone take him to a festival is hilarious. Mate, you see him like every 3 weeks and you want to have him on your own? Sit down. Love Emma's mum she is brilliant. Emma please stop with the annoying smirky face you give Nasseh when you talk to him. Drives me nuts

Amber and Ste....enough. Its just boring

Pleased for Megan. She seems a lot happier and healthier within herself the she ever was with Dylan. Despite Tel looking like he is half asleep, I much prefer him with her. Just calm down with the baby talk.

This series wasnt great to be honest and needs a massive shake up, personally I think Amber and Chloe have had their day. Amber espcially. I genuinely (not generally) switch off during her segments.
I think Amber needs to be told to either change her ‘storyline’ or leave, Chloe and Jordan are mite entertaining than Amber & Ste.

Megan is so pretty now compared to when she was first in it and had all her puppy fat and looked 16, she really suits the black hair and her figure has came out of the puppy fat way and after having Dulcie, then her figure is better than ever now! She really suits Tel too and Dylan suits Reeann more than he ever suited Megan.

I always thought Reeann came across more mature than Megan and more self assured which is what Dylan likes I would say.

I don’t dislike Dylan and never did, he was young and daft and should’ve sown his oats years before kids and settling down but he never, I actually think he is a good dad and at least he works.

Reactions: 13
I'm so sorry that I haven't read through the last few pages as I am pretty sleepy but I just watched the last epsiode and wanted to say - Chloe, never been her biggest fan..but tonights episode was awesome to see! She went and bossed her performance (something no amount of money would ever make me do) and looked amazing doing it!

Im sure I will have more comments tomorrow when I am refreshed. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so sorry that I haven't read through the last few pages as I am pretty sleepy but I just watched the last epsiode and wanted to say - Chloe, never been her biggest fan..but tonights episode was awesome to see! She went and bossed her performance (something no amount of money would ever make me do) and looked amazing doing it!

Im sure I will have more comments tomorrow when I am refreshed. X
Yeah she was way better singing the open mic song then her amazing grace in the bath 🤣 she definitely chose that song to aim it at jordan though 🤣 little sly dig

Reactions: 11
All the rehearsing made me think Chloe's main performance wasn't going to be all that... she did so well! Actually nailed it, considering it's her first ever open mic and in front of all family/friends and a TV crew. Pleased to see her do something that gave her confidence. Jordan is probably a good laugh with his mates, they just seem such a bad couple together. Neither bring out the best in the other or have the same goals.

Megan looks genuinely happy and seems so much more at ease with Tel than she ever did with Dylan. I hope they work out and don't have kids too soon and break up! 😑

Emma seems such a nice person, but the story is dull. Her Mum is great. Nasseh is unbearably useless. How cute was Jeremiah's puff ball hair style this episode!

Amber and Ste... it's the same old arguments from Ste, and Amber looks so drained from it all. I hope they move on from eachother soon and just co-parent. Ste needs to find another Kirsty and stick with her!

Reactions: 12
Venice looked absolutely crap! So wet and miserable and why was nobody about, had Corona happened there then?!

Reactions: 5
Venice looked absolutely crap! So wet and miserable and why was nobody about, had Corona happened there then?!
Imagine your going on holiday to a place that's normally alright and nice and that happens 🤣 I'd want a full refund 🤣🤣

Looks like they went in November judging by her Instagram

Reactions: 5
Imagine your going on holiday to a place that's normally alright and nice and that happens 🤣 I'd want a full refund 🤣🤣

Looks like they went in November judging by her Instagram
Bloody right to a discount! Megan looked pissed off just before they went on the Gondola and no wonder!

Going there in November wasn’t the best choice at all.

Reactions: 2
Bloody right to a discount! Megan looked pissed off just before they went on the Gondola and no wonder!

Going there in November wasn’t the best choice at all.
They should do what they do at theme parks if it rains and ruins your day you get to go back another day for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pleased to see her do something that gave her confidence. Jordan is probably a good laugh with his mates, they just seem such a bad couple together. Neither bring out the best in the other or have the same goals.
It was a nice performance and agree it takes guts, but please Chloe if you are reading, please don’t try and turn this into a career I beg you 💀

I think Chloe’s grand plan is ambitious, but unfortunately she doesn’t have the business acumen or work ethic to back it up. She’s isn’t one for sticking at a long term goal - more a get rich quick scheme.

Spot on about Jordan and Chloe - would be so much happier apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just finished watching all of it, my god Chloe was brilliant! She oozed confidence and it showed, and I loved the stronger voice at the end “this is me”, I’m quite emotional from watching this or is it just the fact I’ve had no sleep last night and this makes me emotional?!😂😂

Chloe needs to stick to her singing from now on, this will be the thing that makes her spunky again I think.

She looked pretty too and Jord was genuinely proud of her too which was nice, I think they must be okay behind the scenes because they wouldn’t still be together if the case was that they didn’t get on. He could do worse.

Ste was emotional too when he said “this is the start of my journey”, god so emotional tonight, though they always make the last one the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched Manleys Instagram stories. Honestly confuses me that there are people who live like that and think it’s okay to act in that way 😂 Especially when you have 2 young girls... Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Chloe should bloody pick up the extra PS controller and play along with him, I bet they would have a laugh and they could chat as well, I think Jordan would open up this way, as long as Chloe started playing and having a laugh and then not speaking to him about all the naggy stuff right away, and if she changed her tone as well then I think there would be an improvement with them, after all compromising is what’s needed.

See even I know how to get the best out of Jordan and I don’t even know him!😂😂
This is what i am trying to say !!! but she won’t do that cos that’s what a girlfriend/partner would do, she just wants to act like his mother all the time and it’s bizarre.

They are a young couple that had a baby very young and she’s trying to act like they are 35-40 and force Jordan and herself to grow up more than they have already had to just with having a baby and on top she wants them to take on all this debt already and extra responsibilities when they already have enough for their young ages!!

I just wish she would chill out and enjoy this time as she won’t ever get it back.

• Heart
Thought Chloe did a really great job at the end! I wish I had that confidence! It's also nice to see Nasseh excited about being a Dad too.

Reactions: 1
Christ here’s hoping Chloe doesn’t see the messages on here saying it was alright and try and release a single because let’s be honest, she ain’t there is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what i am trying to say !!! but she won’t do that cos that’s what a girlfriend/partner would do, she just wants to act like his mother all the time and it’s bizarre.

They are a young couple that had a baby very young and she’s trying to act like they are 35-40 and force Jordan and herself to grow up more than they have already had to just with having a baby and on top she wants them to take on all this debt already and extra responsibilities when they already have enough for their young ages!!

I just wish she would chill out and enjoy this time as she won’t ever get it back.
Yes she deffo needs to enjoy her life hopefully she will now shes not with Jordan. I become a Mum young and split with my ex soon after the baby was born. So I enjoyed my time going out with my friends when I could, luckily I had supportive parents who would babysit and help out alot as well as doing having my time when my daughter was with her Dad. I'm sure chloes parents would when needed and she will have time when jordan has Marley.
Mia is great example I feel she balances her social life well around Marliya and all her friends seem close. Obviously it's chloes life and choice but I think she would be happier having some more fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.