Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think if tel is willing to get his haircut then Megan probs did get her lips done!

Reactions: 15
thats awful she's let him be driven around like that!! What's the point of having a car seat in the first place if you don't even strap them in. bleeping moron , could have killed her son while she's laughing filming him. Video wouldn't have been so cute then, hun.

Reactions: 18
Megan I may not “follow you” but I’m a stranger and I’m more concerned about your child’s safety than you are

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Megan I may not “follow you” but I’m a stranger and I’m more concerned about your child’s safety than you are
Everyone goes on about how much they love Megan and I do like how she sort of keeps it real but the girls a skank, sorry. Her house is disgusting, look how Tel was complaining to his mum about it. I get the impression she wants to be ghetto or a traveller or something she’s not-I don’t even know, but her mum is quite decent in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Megan is prick man - I honestly hope she learns her lesson and one of them gets Covid due to their stupid actions. Getting your lips done? Risking her kids lives. Not strapping them in properly? Risking her kids lives. She should be disgusted with herself the bleeping clampit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've defended Megan in the past but dismissing car seat safety is unforgivable.

Reactions: 14
Megan is prick man - I honestly hope she learns her lesson and one of them gets Covid due to their stupid actions. Getting your lips done? Risking her kids lives. Not strapping them in properly? Risking her kids lives. She should be disgusted with herself the bleeping clampit
Clampit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone goes on about how much they love Megan and I do like how she sort of keeps it real but the girls a skank, sorry. Her house is disgusting, look how Tel was complaining to his mum about it. I get the impression she wants to be ghetto or a traveller or something she’s not-I don’t even know, but her mum is quite decent in comparison.
Can you imagine his mums reaction to watching her on tv asking him to baby make! I’d go mental

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just remembered, wasn't Dylan's mum killed in a car accident?! And that's how Megan is acting around car safety. You'd think after losing their gran she would take things a bit more seriously 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Manky needs a haircut? He didn't care about his.looks when he was on TV and he walked around the image of Fred West.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stop slagging him off guys... manz needs a fresh trim... Needs to impress those thirsty chicks on his insta q&a’s ya know

On the show his hair do was so outta control 😂🤢 the side burns lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Manley is just a thick bleep like he always has been.

It’s just as the saying goes “conspiracy theories make dumb people feel smart”

He fell right in to the trap! lmao!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.