Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not what his problem was, though, is It? And what use is it saying to Amber "I don't want Hudson in hospital with you for a week but I won't kick off about it"? Like he should get a cookie for not kicking off about her doing what's right for her baby šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ That's like saying "Well I'm going to look after Brooklyn whilst you're in hospital- I'm not going to kick off about it"

The reason Hudson could stay with Amber in hospital is due to guidelines that were introduced to keep breastfeeding mothers and their infants together during hospital stays, because it is detrimental to a breastfeeding infant and it's nursing mother to be separated if not absolutely necessary. The benefits of keeping them together outweighs the small risk of the baby contracting anything in a hospital.
You keep calling Hudson her baby though, heā€™s their baby. Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one!

Reactions: 10
I feel for amber but I do think she robs ste of been a dad a lot, I think because she birthed the boys she thinks sheā€™s more entitled to parent them then ste .. like when sheā€™s in a mood he has to stop at the door step but if sheā€™s in a good mood he can come in.. I find them both controlling
I do agree with this. I generally think Amber is a knob and some of the things that's been shown in the past has made me really worry for Brooklyn. They're both as bad as each other but at least Ste appears a bit softer on the kids. The parts where Amber has just screamed and yelled and grabbed at Brooklyn make me really sad.

You keep calling Hudson her baby though, heā€™s their baby. Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one!
Yes. So he's her baby and he's his baby. Not sure what the problem is.

Reactions: 4
I do agree with this. I generally think Amber is a knob and some of the things that's been shown in the past has made me really worry for Brooklyn. They're both as bad as each other but at least Ste appears a bit softer on the kids. The parts where Amber has just screamed and yelled and grabbed at Brooklyn make me really sad.

Yes. So he's her baby and he's his baby. Not sure what the problem is.
There no problem, Iā€™m making an observation that you kept referring to him as her baby which is what I think the whole issue stems from with Ste and Amber. I said agree to disagree, not sure why youā€™re getting catty about the fact I have a differing opinion to you

Reactions: 4
I think Dylan and Reanne not telling Megan about the baby was really spiteful . Whilst she shouldnā€™t be the first person told , like they said , they should have still told her so that she can make sure the kids are feeling ok . When newborns come it can have an impact on siblings . Whilst they were trying to create the picture that they donā€™t care about Megan - them actively deciding not to tell her says someone different . Also I think Reanne looks well skanky and you can see she is jealous of Megan now . Now Megan is happy with someone else , she hasnā€™t got one over on her.

Reactions: 42
I feel for amber but I do think she robs ste of been a dad a lot, I think because she birthed the boys she thinks sheā€™s more entitled to parent them then ste .. like when sheā€™s in a mood he has to stop at the door step but if sheā€™s in a good mood he can come in.. I find them both controlling
Pissed me off in last nights episode when she said something along the lines of ā€œI know Ste is his dad but Iā€™m his mum, I carried himā€. Sorry just because you carried and birthed him doesnā€™t make you any more of a parent than a dad would be. Comments like that really irritate me, both parents are equally important and having an outlook like that is so childish.

Reactions: 21
Emma and the no pram situation? What the hell.. the way she carried him into swimming today and now for a meal with her friend i dont get it?!! I would be sick of holding my child lol. She never puts him
Down..

Anyway.. i find Chloe very boring tbh.. but ive just caught up on the programme now And i feel sorry for her... she has no self confidence and it was quitr awkward to watch. Jordan seems like he never wants to talk to her im not sure why they are together to be honest .. i hope she leaves him she can do so much better

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but I don't feel sorry for Chloe one bit - (obviously her auntie god bless her) BUT to do with Jordan, he fucked her over and he's treated her like tit for years, talked down to her, acted like a little boy... YET when he does something wrong she made a MASSIVE scene about it - to the point of even sending the videos to her own mum lol, and then takes him back like that.... lets him sleep with her, lets him get in bed with her, cuddle up have dinner, and then constantly continues to MOANS... like don't moan if your gunna continue to allow it to happen and carry on. Like its boring, do something about it or just carry on as normal and don't bleeping moan..... I used to like her but I just think she's a witch tbh.

Reactions: 11
Ree-ane and Dylan are obviously having issues because there is following/unfollowing/following going on again šŸ˜‚ they arenā€™t a genuine happy secure couple at all, sheā€™ll be off with someone else.

Like another poster rightly said you can tell a mile off Ree-ane doesnā€™t want to work, has no ambition or motivation to make a life for herself.

I honestly think another one of the reasons she was attracted to Dylan is cos he had a car and could give her lifts in it to go shopping with her benefits šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It cracks me up how much Emma supports her kids dads ā€˜music careerā€™ šŸ˜©šŸ¤£ she genuinely seems so sweet and chilled, but where she is young I bet she thinks heā€™s amazing, I bet so many years down the line she will cringe at him šŸ™ˆ

I honestly think another one of the reasons she was attracted to Dylan is cos he had a car and could give her lifts in it to go shopping with her benefits šŸ¤£
Lmao that tickled me.. I remember on an old episode when her and Dylan were ā€˜just friendsā€™ he said he was just taking her food shopping didnā€™t he šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that old chestnut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t mind chloe tbh but itā€™s getting boring the whole Jordan situation but hey ho! One sheā€™ll wake and realise she doesnā€™t need or want him, Iv been in this position before where you stay with someone because youve been with them that long you start think no one else would want a single mum whos chunky, Iv been there and you do defiantly look a big bloody mug but sheā€™ll realise her worth sooner or later! But Ergh ree Anne & Dylan , I think theyā€™re putting on a big show trying to act calm and collected on teen mom when in my opinion it looked like Dylan does try and push tels buttons, I mean I think the worst thing reeann could of done for herself was get herself pregnant to Dylan even though she seems to think thatā€™s a win.. they wonā€™t last

Reactions: 5
Dylanā€™s voice over on lastnights ep : ā€˜We havenā€™t told Megan that Carters been born, but I have a feeling she will find outā€™
No tit Sherlock šŸ˜‚šŸ¤” sheā€™s gonna suspect something when Ree-Ann has been pregnant for 3 years and wonder where their kid is šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Dylanā€™s voice over on lastnights ep : ā€˜We havenā€™t told Megan carters been born but I have a feeling she will find outā€™
No tit Sherlock šŸ˜‚šŸ¤” sheā€™s gonna suspect something when Ree-Ann has been pregnant for 3 years and wonder where their kid is šŸ˜†
Why wouldnā€™t they tell her though? Iā€™m so confused a nice text like ā€˜hi the babyā€™s arrived safely we canā€™t wait for him to meet his brother and sisterā€™... thatā€™s what I got when my childrenā€™s dad had another baby and I donā€™t particularly like him either šŸ˜‚ but I appreciated it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why wouldnā€™t they tell her though? Iā€™m so confused a nice text like ā€˜hi the babyā€™s arrived safely we canā€™t wait for him to meet his brother and sisterā€™... thatā€™s what I got when my childrenā€™s dad had another baby and I donā€™t particularly like him either šŸ˜‚ but I appreciated it
Yes itā€™s so strange considering they have so much contact because the kids are still so young. Even if he rang to tell the kids on loud speaker so he is telling them all at once. I think they did it on purpose to be weirdos. So strange. And if they did tell the kids to keep it a secret like someone said above thatā€™s disgusting šŸ˜©

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is Dylan looking a bit emaciated? I feel like what heā€™s gained in maturity heā€™s lost in meat on his bones, Iā€™m sure he wasnā€™t that thin before? That whole situation could have been avoided if Megan wasnā€™t such a hypocrite with her ā€œRee-Anne has to have been with Dylan for 5 years or be married to be step-mum but Tel can be daddy Tel from the offā€. Why was she even inviting him when she knew there was a chance Dylan would go? Messy

Reactions: 8
I rewatched some of season 6 yesterday whilst having a sort out and didnā€™t realise how much ā€˜Telā€™ and his mrs at the time were in the show and around the kids šŸ˜± I can kind of understand more now why Megan is so comfortable with him around the kids because he was literally around them out with Dylan then the next week hanging around with Megan and his mrs at the time too... I would love to know what his ex mrs opinion is on it... anyone know any goss or drama? She seemed so close with the girl when she was on the show!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I rewatched some of season 6 yesterday whilst having a sort out and didnā€™t realise how much ā€˜Telā€™ and his mrs were in the show and around the kids šŸ˜± I can kind of understand more now why Megan is so comfortable with him around the kids because he was literally around them out with Dylan then the next week hanging around with Megan and his mrs too... I would love to know what his ex mrs opinion is on it... anyone know any goss or drama? She seemed so close with the girl when she was on the show!!
They don't speak now I believe. She was friends with Dylan and Reeane and only became friends with Megan through Tel and Dylan's friendship. Kirsty was with Tel for 8 years when he started cheating with Megan

I have some old screenshots from her comments. I'll see if I can dig them out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They don't speak now I believe. She was friends with Dylan and Reeane and only became friends with Megan through Tel and Dylan's friendship. Kirsty was with Tel for 8 years when he started cheating with Megan

I have some old screenshots from her comments. I'll see if I can dig them out.
Omg! I didnā€™t know all that! She seemed to be with Megan a lot in the season I watched. Yes please I love the tea ā˜• šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else think Re-Ann looked good without all that slap on?

Wish I looked that good after giving birth.

I had sepsis and was anemic due to blood loss so looked like I had been dug up!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.