Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Billie just uploaded a video on video on her insta story of a flooded travel lodge bathroom and a dildo and said “you know when you go live on your only fans and things get a little messy”. All I could think of was that synthetic shower curtain and dirty floor. GROSSSSSSS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You shouldn't pump before 6-8 weeks as it can less with your supply and in turn cause blockages, oversupply and mastitis. It's also not good for a breastfed baby to be given bottles and dummies before BF is well established as it can cause nipple preference, latch problems and stretch their stomachs. Some women also simply cannot express milk despite being perfectly able to breastfeed as pumps aren't as effective as a well latched baby. Plenty of women who exclusively breastfeed can only express an ounce or less.

Also the fact that she clearly, You know, just didn't want to? She is making it very clear she wishes to keep Hudson off of formula and breastfeed him so I'm not sure why her mum and Steve can't just support her making that choice for her baby. 🤷‍♀️ Ste' s making out like he can't get near the baby but there's no reason he can't bath, change, wind, cuddle, massage, do tummy time, read to, sing to, skin to skin with baby, take him out in the pram or a sling for a walk whilst Amber naps etc. Not bonding with a baby just because you can't feed it is a lame excuse. Telling her he's not happy Hudson is staying with her when she's just given birth tonhim a week ago is vile - I honestly wouldn't lost it if I were her. And I don't even like the girl 😂
I agree that if she wants to BF she should be able to without question but she rarely lets Ste past the front door unless it suits her so it’s not as easy as cuddle him, bath him etc. I think if she wasn’t so unwell after birth, Ste wouldn’t have seen Hudson half as much as he has so far. You can’t play god with your kids life because you dislike their father.

Reactions: 11
Feel so sorry for chloe, jordan has destroyed her confidence. I wish she had the will power to kick him to the bloody curb and leave him there. He has dragged her down so much. Shes has her faults but he has emotionally damaged that girl so much, it's hard to watch.

Reactions: 22
I agree that if she wants to BF she should be able to without question but she rarely lets Ste past the front door unless it suits her so it’s not as easy as cuddle him, bath him etc. I think if she wasn’t so unwell after birth, Ste wouldn’t have seen Hudson half as much as he has so far. You can’t play god with your kids life because you dislike their father.
Exactly this. I also think they are question whether she should because both her and Hudson have been in hospital and clearly she’s really really poorly

Reactions: 3
You shouldn't pump before 6-8 weeks as it can less with your supply and in turn cause blockages, oversupply and mastitis. It's also not good for a breastfed baby to be given bottles and dummies before BF is well established as it can cause nipple preference, latch problems and stretch their stomachs. Some women also simply cannot express milk despite being perfectly able to breastfeed as pumps aren't as effective as a well latched baby. Plenty of women who exclusively breastfeed can only express an ounce or less.

Also the fact that she clearly, You know, just didn't want to? She is making it very clear she wishes to keep Hudson off of formula and breastfeed him so I'm not sure why her mum and Steve can't just support her making that choice for her baby. 🤷‍♀️ Ste' s making out like he can't get near the baby but there's no reason he can't bath, change, wind, cuddle, massage, do tummy time, read to, sing to, skin to skin with baby, take him out in the pram or a sling for a walk whilst Amber naps etc. Not bonding with a baby just because you can't feed it is a lame excuse. Telling her he's not happy Hudson is staying with her when she's just given birth tonhim a week ago is vile - I honestly wouldn't lost it if I were her. And I don't even like the girl 😂
I didn’t know that you shouldn’t pump before 6 weeks.
Bathing, putting the baby to bed, playing with him to spend time with him would be fine if Amber would actually let him in the house. She only let him stay in last nights episode because she was so ill. He was surprised she even let him in the door and Hudson was about 2 weeks old at this point, I think.

Good for her wanting to breastfeed but when you aren’t with the Dad it doesn’t give you the right to use that as an excuse to keep the baby from him.

Reactions: 9
I came on here to say Emma needs a flippin pram!! And I see a couple of others have commented it too. Even on the one occasion we saw her gorgeous little baby in a pram, he was in the car seat attached to it. Why??!!! Its well documented that they shouldn't spent long periods of time in car seats. I really liked Emma at the start, and I don't dislike her now, but her immaturity is showing through now. Going back to Nasseh even though he is a complete waste of space. Hair done, nails done all the time but can't afford a decent pram for her baby. I know she has autism but she seems to have a fantastic support network around her so you'd think they would advise her if she needs it.
How does she afford all the taxis she gets in.. mad! Carrying the baby round like he’s her bag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god Billie just uploaded a video on video on her insta story of a flooded travel lodge bathroom and a dildo and said “you know when you go live on your only fans and things get a little messy”. All I could think of was that synthetic shower curtain and dirty floor. GROSSSSSSS

Yeah I saw that. I like Billie, but keep that tit for your only fans group 🙈

Also why is she always in hotels? Espcially now?!

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for chloe... jordon cheating and moving back to his mums was the perfect time to draw a line under it all. She has a job, a lovely house, support from family and she would be fine by herself. She should have stuck it out. I honestly think if she had left it a few months she would have realised they are better apart. It’s so clear from an outsider that they won’t work long term but unfortunately they will have to work it our for themselves. It’s awful that her auntie has passed away, this will knock her even more.

Reactions: 14
Am I wrong or has Megan has her lips done during lockdown? How on earth has she managed that😳
im new and cannot work out how to write a post.

move been watching teen mum uk and I really hate the Re-Anne and dylan treat megan

so so immature! They have absolutely no respect for Megan and it makes me so sad.

I know Megan is rushing things with Te, but I can see she just wants to be happy and have someone on her side!!
The way they gang up on her and everything is just mean.

Reactions: 5
Chloe had it so easy compared to most young hard working couples let alone a teen mum.

She’s been spoilt by her parents and her attitude is so entitled it’s also led to her being lazy just because she looks like she does more next to Jordan it doesn’t mean she does that much more ! lol

I am sick of seeing people slagging off Jordan on Instagram for sitting on the couch lol when in most the scenes Chloe herself is slumped deep down in it moaning away having not made an effort with her clothes hair or anything that day.

I think she likes the idea of being fancy and getting all these material things “living her best life“ but she doesn’t actually do that at all, the things she managed to get so far she got with very little effort.

If she had to focus long term and be consistent to save up for that house and a posh car she wouldn’t of been able to do it, it’s the same with the weight loss she can’t achieve it because she’s entitled and probably expects to eat a salad once and then wonders why she isn’t slim.

• Heart
He voiced his opinion but didnt kick off at her though - he even said that. Hudson is HIS child too and he has every right to express concern. I would have concerns about a new born being in hospital for a week, particularly with his mum being so ill. Hospitals are riddled with illness. Appreciate she wants to breast feed but she needs to take a step back and think about whether her desire to do it is clouding the well being of her child. She needs to stop making out she’s a single mum who is so hard done by. She said a few episodes ago she wouldn’t have ste in the house, she makes out this baby is hers and he is just on hand to look after Brooklyn. I feel bad she has had such a rough time but I think her behaviour is selfish and (illness aside) focussed purely on what she
That's not what his problem was, though, is It? And what use is it saying to Amber "I don't want Hudson in hospital with you for a week but I won't kick off about it"? Like he should get a cookie for not kicking off about her doing what's right for her baby 😂😂 That's like saying "Well I'm going to look after Brooklyn whilst you're in hospital- I'm not going to kick off about it"

The reason Hudson could stay with Amber in hospital is due to guidelines that were introduced to keep breastfeeding mothers and their infants together during hospital stays, because it is detrimental to a breastfeeding infant and it's nursing mother to be separated if not absolutely necessary. The benefits of keeping them together outweighs the small risk of the baby contracting anything in a hospital.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I saw that. I like Billie, but keep that tit for your only fans group 🙈

Also why is she always in hotels? Espcially now?!
She reposts old posts all of the time. I've seen her stories today about 100 times in the past. Her job involves travelling around hence why she's always in hotels but I suppose it's also a space for her to make only fans content.

Reactions: 4
Anybody else cringe at how ReeAnn and Dylan say Carter all " Cahtuuuuhhhh. "
Like at least name your kid something you can pronounce.

Not even sure how ReeAnn has weaseled her way in. She's a woman and only doing it because she's a bitter cow and wants to spite Megan. Dylan needs a bath and a good trim - he looks like he's been in lockdown for 6 weeks with no hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel for amber but I do think she robs ste of been a dad a lot, I think because she birthed the boys she thinks she’s more entitled to parent them then ste .. like when she’s in a mood he has to stop at the door step but if she’s in a good mood he can come in.. I find them both controlling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.