Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought child benefit been scrapped for universal credit? I know nearly all benefits are now under UC and that once you have more than two kids born after April 2016/17 then you don’t get paid for them unless you show prove your been you know 🤷🏼‍♀️. Can’t see her getting pregnant just to not get a job to then end up struggling, I know a number of people in the tit because of it
You're thinking of child tax credits. Everyone gets child benefit. UC has replaced tax credits but i think if you were already on tax credits it doesn't change , also each area is different ( i think)
I work for my local council not on the benefits team but sometimes liase with them so pick bits up , though i may be wrong....

View attachment 759838

To be fair he seems ok on his page, quite family orientated. But yes it is very annoying when people keep popping kids out for money. I wonder if this guy is going to get her the big house she wanted on all his wages whilst she sits at home 😂😂
He looks a lot older than her, hope to God he treats her better than Charlie ever did!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 759838

To be fair he seems ok on his page, quite family orientated. But yes it is very annoying when people keep popping kids out for money. I wonder if this guy is going to get her the big house she wanted on all his wages whilst she sits at home 😂😂
She must be monitoring here because I tried to have a wee nosey and he doesn't show now : 😂😂😆 hey Shannon!!

Reactions: 4
Nope, I receive child benefit and Scottish child payment for all 3 of mine (all born after April17)but our UC is only for 2 of them as it’s capped x
What I'm learning something new every day here, so now if your on benefits and you have more then 2 children you don't get universal credit allowance for them now

View attachment 759838

People be weird as his followings have suddenly gone up a bit people now want to follow him for what exactly 😭 also looks like his removed Shannon pregnancy post now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 759838

I found his Facebook page and he looks a lot older than her 😬

Reactions: 1
Shes what 20/21 years old was already a single mum to 2 young children and then gets pregnant within 5 minutes with a new guy. Wow first of all does she not have any ambitions? Secondly she was on her own with 2 kids wouldn't you seriously wait and get to know someone for a few years atleast to know if they will stick around before getting pregnant again with a guy she barely knows. Getting pregnant very quickly with someone rarely works out. She'll be complaining in a year how hard life is being a single mum of 3 and all we can say is she's brought it on herself

Reactions: 37
Shes what 20/21 years old was already a single mum to 2 young children and then gets pregnant within 5 minutes with a new guy. Wow first of all does she not have any ambitions? Secondly she was on her own with 2 kids wouldn't you seriously wait and get to know someone for a few years atleast to know if they will stick around before getting pregnant again with a guy she barely knows. Getting pregnant very quickly with someone rarely works out. She'll be complaining in a year how hard life is being a single mum of 3 and all we can say is she's brought it on herself
She seems really childish in the head. She clearly doesn’t have much logic. You could tell that by the way she would ring her full time working mum who had 6 kids crying about her 1 child giving her grief 😆 then don’t get me started on the morning after pill situation . Also the fact Charlie called her out for doing the same thing with their first son too . Wasn’t it bizarre as well to anyone on the ‘our story’ thing that no one met Charlie until the night the baby was born . She clearly does not think things through 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I remember watching Shannon’s gender reveal with F and not being convinced by the act she put on pretending she was okay with another boy.
She strikes me as the type to have 7 boys and still keep going until she gets a girl.
Rightly so, nothing wrong with having 8 kids… if you’re prepared to pay for them and perhaps get a job and contribute some tax for the first time in your life to help pay for their healthcare and education the rest of us muppets pay for on your behalf 👍

Reactions: 19
Omg these kind of people bug me!!
when they share it and go “so glad the secret is out” just to make everyone know they knew first

Hate these people on pregnancy announcements! "Finally it's out!" Translation "She told me before she told any of you lot, she obviously loves me the most."

Do these girls realise that it is possible to enjoy being in a relationship for 5 minutes and that you don't have to get knocked up? Are they scared that they are gonna lose their men, or are they just incapable of doing anything else with their lives? She's what, 22, living in a flat with 2 kids already. What is the actual rush with these girls to procreate as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg these kind of people bug me!!
when they share it and go “so glad the secret is out” just to make everyone know they knew first
I had someone comment on my pregnancy announcement saying ‘this is old news’ 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She seems really childish in the head. She clearly doesn’t have much logic. You could tell that by the way she would ring her full time working mum who had 6 kids crying about her 1 child giving her grief 😆
I don’t think it’s fair to shame her for going to her mum for support when she was struggling. The way that Charlie treated her was absolutely vile and just left her on her own whilst he was still living a single life. Kids are hard work, I’d much rather my child come to me when they’re struggling than face problems alone. I agree she is a very naive girl though that doesn’t think things through, I just hope this guy treats her better.

Reactions: 13
Update ladies my comment has bee deleted lol. All I said was amber why do you have to be such a cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.