Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber being one of those "congratulations again" 🤣🤣 yes we get it amber you knew before it was announced on social media.
Omg these kind of people bug me!!
when they share it and go “so glad the secret is out” just to make everyone know they knew first

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shannon seems obsessed with being pregnant. It's like its her identity lol. Remember when she was bugging charlie for another one.

Reactions: 31
Well I wasn’t expecting Shannon to be the one responsible for livening this thread up again

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m actually shocked at Shannon just cos she has been adamant that she wasn’t having any more childreN anytime she’d done a q&a.

Reactions: 11
I have so much to catch up on this thread.

I came straight here from seeing Shannon’s insta post just now, my daughters friend has her on Facebook and her partner is tagged in the post.

Reactions: 2
I have so much to catch up on this thread.

I came straight here from seeing Shannon’s insta post just now, my daughters friend has her on Facebook and her partner is tagged in the post.
who’s her partner? 👀

Reactions: 1
Shocked about Shannon .. I bet she’s one of these ladies who thinks to keep a man you need to get up the duff ffs.. it didn’t work out the first time for you hun 🥴

Reactions: 25
child benefit isn’t capped, it’s universal credit child element thats capped at 2 thkuvh
Thought child benefit been scrapped for universal credit? I know nearly all benefits are now under UC and that once you have more than two kids born after April 2016/17 then you don’t get paid for them unless you show prove your been you know 🤷🏼‍♀️. Can’t see her getting pregnant just to not get a job to then end up struggling, I know a number of people in the tit because of it

Reactions: 3
Thought child benefit been scrapped for universal credit? I know nearly all benefits are now under UC and that once you have more than two kids born after April 2016/17 then you don’t get paid for them unless you show prove your been you know 🤷🏼‍♀️. Can’t see her getting pregnant just to not get a job to then end up struggling, I know a number of people in the tit because of it
Nope, I receive child benefit and Scottish child payment for all 3 of mine (all born after April17)but our UC is only for 2 of them as it’s capped x

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210912_200910_com.instagram.android.jpg

To be fair he seems ok on his page, quite family orientated. But yes it is very annoying when people keep popping kids out for money. I wonder if this guy is going to get her the big house she wanted on all his wages whilst she sits at home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.