Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound petty but I was watching Reeann’s stories and she dresses her little ones in such old fashioned outfits doesn’t she? Barely see them in normal clothes unless it’s a tracksuit. Not sure how she felt she could slag off Megan’s dress sense for her kids when she either dresses hers in chavvy clothes or weird freebies 😬 I’ve thought it for ages but didn’t want to sound out of order but I hate the outfits they are horrible, don’t sue me lool

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This might sound petty but I was watching Reeann’s stories and she dresses her little ones in such old fashioned outfits doesn’t she? Barely see them in normal clothes unless it’s a tracksuit. Not sure how she felt she could hag off Megan’s dress sense for her kids when she either dresses hers in chavvy clothes or weird freebies 😬 I’ve thought it for ages but didn’t want to sound out of order but I hate the outfits they are horrible, don’t sue me lool
It all comes from those that seeing being a traditional traveller Gypsy as an aspiration. Megan desperately wanted to look like a traveller, dressing her kids in Romany outfits… inviting people over and having to take it in turns to eat because they’ve only got 2 forks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Amber’s insta story from last night of Ste doing the floss. Serious question, is Ste on drugs? He looks absolutely awful & so rough!

Reactions: 2
No ambition just wants to get knocked up. Another one for us tax payers to pay for
Was just about to say the same thing! Frankie is nearly 2, so she’s trying to buy herself a couple more years of dole dossing, because once he goes to school nursery, she will be made to find work!

Reactions: 29
Looks like she may know the gender as she has scribbled something on the scan which is usually where they can write text

Reactions: 3
That will have been her 20 week scan. They tell you the gender at that one.

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs she hasn’t been with her partner 5 minutes! Has she ever even had a job?! MTV doesn’t count!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really don’t think another baby is the right thing for Shannon 🤦🏼‍♀️ She very clearly doesn’t handle the stress of motherhood well (constantly messy house, always overwhelmed and stressed etc..) I just hope this new partner isn’t an emotionally abusive narc like Charlie was

Reactions: 38
Amber being one of those "congratulations again" 🤣🤣 yes we get it amber you knew before it was announced on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.