Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has no one else spotted Sassi doing balloons in her stories? Hardly a positive role model for young girls to look up to us she?! 🤮

Reactions: 7
Has no one else spotted Sassi doing balloons in her stories? Hardly a positive role model for young girls to look up to us she?! 🤮
Might be an unpopular opinion but in Sassi defence she was a reality TV star only, but the reality is she young still and just living her life. So why should she have to be an advocate role model now for other young teen mums and feel the need to be conscious on what she's posting just because she was on a TV show

Reactions: 6
Might be an unpopular opinion but in Sassi defence she was a reality TV star only, but the reality is she young still and just living her life. So why should she have to be an advocate role model now for other young teen mums and feel the need to be conscious on what she's posting just because she was on a TV show
I’m a bit in between because I agree that she was only on one show and it’s not her responsibility to be a massive role model but I do think there’s a level of responsibility knowing that she would have quite a young following who may think that it’s a social norm. But again, in between because if people are that heavily influenced by social media then it may not be the best place for them. Not sure I explained correctly but it’s swings and roundabouts really, it’s not like she’s an A lister with millions of followers who look up to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I agree. Whether she intended to become a role model or not, by being somewhat in the public eye and having a large social media following she has naturally become influential and this sort of stuff just shouldn’t be shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the hell decorated Ambers house 😩😩😩 that painting is something else 😂
I think she did a lot herself - I remember she did some stories and she’d hung wallpaper and it was all wonky 😭 but she was like ‘I think it’s alright tbh well done me’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg how many loves of life’s has she sad she’s not even 30 yet
Jesus christ, how tragic! She’s not even been with him 5 minutes! She falls in love wayyyy too quickly that girl! Soon as he’s out of jail, she will be knocked up

Does chloe or work or does she do that candle thing ?
Haven’t seen her promote that since the launch day tbh 😂 is it still a thing? 😂 I think she mainly gets her work from ad’s & the show? Or she might still work for her dad part time?

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ, how tragic! She’s not even been with him 5 minutes! She falls in love wayyyy too quickly that girl! Soon as he’s out of jail, she will be knocked up

Haven’t seen her promote that since the launch day tbh 😂 is it still a thing? 😂 I think she mainly gets her work from ad’s & the show? Or she might still work for her dad part time?
Just she just seems at her monochrome home everyday never seems at her dads work or doing her weird candle thing. Only ever saw it once on la ch day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair they don't promote themselves to be role models. They're literally known for being pregnant young (not slagging young pregnancy btw) and they're still young. Young people make silly choices sometimes, isn't that part of youth

Reactions: 5
To be fair they don't promote themselves to be role models. They're literally known for being pregnant young (not slagging young pregnancy btw) and they're still young. Young people make silly choices sometimes, isn't that part of youth
Whether they promote themselves as role models or not, promote themselves they do. If you’re going to use your social media as a platform then you should be responsible enough to have awareness of the fact that some of your followers will want to be like you, wear what you wear, do what you do etc.

And yes, young people make silly choices, but not all young people are in the position these girls are with younger women looking up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Party Mia is at now, on her stories the table is covered in canisters 🙈 they love the hippie crack

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.