Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Erins story? Has she put on weight or is she pregnant? She looks really good either way.

Right, are Darren & Sassi back together? Because he’s bought her a Rolex, and I feel like you deffo wouldn’t buy someone that, unless they were your other half 😂
Mine bought me one and we’ve been split up 7 years lol, sometimes people are just really good friends afterwards buttttt I don’t get those vibes from these two lol

Mine bought me one and we’ve been split up 7 years lol, sometimes people are just really good friends afterwards buttttt I don’t get those vibes from these two lol
She was calling him a narcissist not that long ago and saying how manipulative and abusive he apparently was 😳👀 now she’s the baby momma he buys watches for

Reactions: 11
Sorry if I offend anyone but I get the whole getting along for your kids sake but that's as far as it goes for me. No animosity between me and my ex but we've never done family days out since we broke up or bought presents. Each to their own but I personally wouldn't

Reactions: 6
Your ex bought you a Rolex after you’d been split up for 7 years??? What’s the catch?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gotta be fair Ree-aNNnnEee really needs to give up this people are jealous of me thing. She comes across as rough, she’s only 22 with 3 kids by two diff dads, never had a job and is on and off with someone who looks like he doesn’t even have a wash 😴 this whole idea of girls being ‘boss witches’ and being ‘lit’ cause they have some botched lip filler and fake blinged up Chanel tea coasters needs to stop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I gotta be fair Ree-aNNnnEee really needs to give up this people are jealous of me thing. She comes across as rough, she’s only 22 with 3 kids by two diff dads, never had a job and is on and off with someone who looks like he doesn’t even have a wash 😴 this whole idea of girls being ‘boss witches’ and being ‘lit’ cause they have some botched lip filler and fake blinged up Chanel tea coasters needs to stop
Exactly this!! You’re a homewrecker and live in a two bed flat with 3 kids and your scummy part time baby daddy, nobody is jealous of you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly this!! You’re a homewrecker and live in a two bed flat with 3 kids and your scummy part time baby daddy, nobody is jealous of you
5 kids when her ‘step kids’ are there 😳😭 can you imagine . She needs her head checked

Reactions: 8
5 kids when her ‘step kids’ are there 😳😭 can you imagine . She needs her head checked
Yes, she is very into telling herself that her life is not, at best mediocre and anyone saying different is jealous of Dylan and the little flat, and the five-at the age of 22 children between them. It makes me feel sad for her to be honest. Maybe some people may be jealous, but adults with jobs and the ability to support themselves are not those people. Still quite like her though.

Reactions: 10
Im sorry but if that was me I’d be doing anything to get out of the flat knowing how cramped up. Deffo loves the benefit life (not shaming anyone of them before everyone says anything)

Reactions: 6
Yes, she is very into telling herself that her life is not, at best mediocre and anyone saying different is jealous of Dylan and the little flat, and the five-at the age of 22 children between them. It makes me feel sad for her to be honest. Maybe some people may be jealous, but adults with jobs and the ability to support themselves are not those people. Still quite like her though.
The thing is though, in her head, that is a life to be jealous of. She’s surrounded by people who maybe haven’t made the best life choices, who come from “broken homes”, who have split up from their children’s father etc. In her head, she’s doing well because baby daddy came crawling back, she’s got a flat (albeit not one she’s worked and saved up for), she’s got three kids who are all healthy.

She’s just not got the life experience or the common sense to know that these things are the baseline for happiness, and there’s so much more to life. It’s sad really. She’s just sort of accepted her lot, and is so wrapped up in an inflated sense of her own importance, has actually convinced herself these are things people are jealous of.

(also, before anyone jumps on me, I’m not saying council flats are bad or having kids is the be all and end all to being a woman)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.